Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone in the N. C. region

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camaro99z
I live right outside of Charlotte, in Concord. It would be pretty cool to meet up with a bunch of ya'll.

?!?! I live in Concord! I'm sure you'll probaby see me driving around the speedway in either my bird or my fathers 'red 69 Camaro.
Old 04-18-2004, 11:50 AM
Teching In

I live in Statesville, just north of Charlotte, but I work in town at F-Body Motorsports...click here

I'm always out and about, willing to take some cruises whenever, wherever I can get to them. For whatever it is worth, my worplace is having a car show/dyno day/cruise May 1st - calling all local Zs, T/As, Formys, and Vettes, be nice to participate in the fun!
Old 04-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Blistered Skins
I live in Statesville, just north of Charlotte, but I work in town at F-Body Motorsports...click here

I'm always out and about, willing to take some cruises whenever, wherever I can get to them. For whatever it is worth, my worplace is having a car show/dyno day/cruise May 1st - calling all local Zs, T/As, Formys, and Vettes, be nice to participate in the fun!

I just had you guys at F-Body Motorsports put a clutch in my car last weekend. It's doing great after about 230 miles.
Old 04-18-2004, 05:39 PM
Launching!

thats where I got my first mods after I got my car in November... hopefully when I get some more $$ I will be back for more Car show...YAY! I better run by and sign up
Old 04-18-2004, 06:46 PM
Launching!

Yeah, I'm gonna try to make up there for that car show/dyno day.
Old 04-18-2004, 10:47 PM
TECH Resident

all you concord boys, my car sits at chili's across from carolina mall. one afternoon ain't got nothing to do you outta come up there and chat w/ me, i'm a waiter so mostof the time aint gone to much to do anyway. -jim
Originally Posted by camaro99z
Yeah, I'm gonna try to make up there for that car show/dyno day.
Old 04-18-2004, 10:50 PM
TECH Resident

no offense but you guys sure are $$$$$$$!!! when it come to labor. i had them estimate a 4:10 gear install and it was $300 more then the best gear installer in NC (galloway's 4x4 in new london) maybe you could cut me a deal or something

Old 04-19-2004, 01:07 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 12stones
all you concord boys, my car sits at chili's across from carolina mall. one afternoon ain't got nothing to do you outta come up there and chat w/ me, i'm a waiter so mostof the time aint gone to much to do anyway. -jim

I live 5 minutes from the mall. gimme an IM or email sometime.

Brian
Old 04-19-2004, 09:19 AM
Staging Lane

hey guys what car show is this ya'll are talking about? would love to come and check it out! I am always in charlotte about every other weekend so maybe we can all meet up there and hang out! bye for now!
Old 04-19-2004, 09:50 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in Staesville I would be interested in a meet. I entered the car show on the 1st at F-body so the blue flamed TA will be there.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ws6chk
hey guys what car show is this ya'll are talking about? would love to come and check it out! I am always in charlotte about every other weekend so maybe we can all meet up there and hang out! bye for now!

its here... http://www.fbodymotorsports.com
Old 04-19-2004, 02:50 PM
Launching!

YAY! I just registered and paid my dyno fee
Old 04-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ws6chk
F-Body Motorsports is having a grand opening for their new shop on May 1st. You should come out. I'll be there.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:51 PM
On The Tree

bump for horsepowerjunkies.com - check it out
it's the site to be at if your from nc... at that any state
plenty of f-body's and track trips...
Old 04-20-2004, 07:47 AM
Staging Lane

ok I just checked out the site for the show which one though! I was at the Af justa few weeks ago showing with the caroliona fbody club? are you guys driving to a new state? ok somebody help a kid out when is the show again?
Old 04-20-2004, 07:49 AM
Teching In

Someone asked about "hooking you up" at F-Body, sorry, I just work there, I gots no pull around there . I don't know how they charge labor, but let me speak first hand and vouche for the labor's quality . Customer or not, it would should be a nice gathering of some sweet cars.

Burnem, you find a flyer on your windshield?
Old 04-20-2004, 07:56 AM
Teching In

I don't know if it is listed in their show schdule or not, but the show we speak of is the new facility Grand Opening on Saturday May 1st. Call the number on the web page and ask for info about the Grans Opening and someone will most surely help you out! Car Show, Dyno fun, BBQ, Door prizes, HOT RIDES!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 09:12 AM
TECH Resident

yeah i understand, i'm sure they do great work though. how many are yall expecting down and f-body may 1st? btw, that black T/A yall have is the sweetest one i've ever seen in my life!! (although i woulda personally gone with differnt rims)
Someone asked about "hooking you up" at F-Body, sorry, I just work there, I gots no pull around there . I don't know how they charge labor, but let me speak first hand and vouche for the labor's quality . Customer or not, it would should be a nice gathering of some sweet cars.

Burnem, you find a flyer on your windshield?
Old 04-20-2004, 05:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 12stones
yeah i understand, i'm sure they do great work though. how many are yall expecting down and f-body may 1st? btw, that black T/A yall have is the sweetest one i've ever seen in my life!! (although i woulda personally gone with differnt rims)
Great work and the customer service gets an A+ too, imo.
Old 04-21-2004, 08:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Silverbird01
Hey Amy
I'm on the other side of N.C..............Winston-Salem!
We got a few F-bodies over here.
hey bud- nice looking bird- we should meet up sometime- if you've been driving the ls1 much i'm sure you've seen me before, i give a thumbs up to every LS1 and LT1 I see driving (i realize this can make someone's day sometimes) i'm usually driving a blue jeep TJ or a 96 champagne explorer, or my truck (pictured below) but i wanna see that car- looks nice.

back to the thread- no, there is nothing to do in north carolina.