Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

scangaugeII options/help

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 02:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default scangaugeII options/help

hey guys, i always get good responses in here, so heres another one for ya. i have the scangaugeII, and its a pretty handy unit. i know, not as sweet as the areoforce, and if i had a chance id trade em. Anyways, any of u other
f-body brothers have this thing, i wanna mount it better than just stuckn to top of rearview mirror. liken to maybe make a custom pod or something, so anybody with ideas or any thing that cud help please do so. thanks. i dont have a pic handy but google scangaugeII and its all over. kinda an akward 2x4 rectangle. dam, shud have got the aeroforce lol.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the look of mine, and I just did the simple install on the dash near my a pillar so it's always in my line of sight and easy to monitor things.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just stuck the velcro right on top of my dash above the radio lol. I only throw it on to clear codes or for long trips when I want to monitor my gas mileage anyway. That keeps all the wire out of the way, with it wrapped around behind the radio and climate control stuff.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just put the velcro on my ashtray lid and mounted it in front of my shifter. Usually eye ballin ignition timing, trans fluid temps, intake air temps, and closed/open loop monitoring.

Quick Reply: scangaugeII options/help