Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Right Front Turn Signal

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Right Front Turn Signal

On my way home today, randomly, my front right turn signal stopped flashing. When I moved the signal paddle to the right, the arrow would remain lit on the dash, the front right signal would not flash, and the rear right signal would be solidly lit. The front right signal bulb works when I turn on the DRL, so I know it's not the bulb. I just replaced the turn signal flasher, which only fixed some of the problem. Now the right rear signal works, the arrow flashes on the dash, but the front right signal still will not flash. The bulb up there still works with the DRL. I've been searching all day, but haven't come across an issue exactly like mine. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Old 01-16-2014, 04:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZouMechE
On my way home today, randomly, my front right turn signal stopped flashing. When I moved the signal paddle to the right, the arrow would remain lit on the dash, the front right signal would not flash, and the rear right signal would be solidly lit. The front right signal bulb works when I turn on the DRL, so I know it's not the bulb. I just replaced the turn signal flasher, which only fixed some of the problem. Now the right rear signal works, the arrow flashes on the dash, but the front right signal still will not flash. The bulb up there still works with the DRL. I've been searching all day, but haven't come across an issue exactly like mine. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
I believe they are a dual filament bulb so since DRL works I wouldn't put it past the other filament popped. Check or change the bulb, its 3$ for a 2 pack.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by N20zuki
I believe they are a dual filament bulb so since DRL works I wouldn't put it past the other filament popped. Check or change the bulb, its 3$ for a 2 pack.
Alright, didn't know that. Thanks for the reply. I'll try that and post back
Old 01-21-2014, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

Broke mine when smoking out my side markers the other day went to walmart, put in a new bulb and bam, works.

If when you put your hazards on and both rear lights flash, but the front doesn't, then the bulb needs to be replaced (bigger one). All you have to do is remove your headlight to get it in, or squeeze in there and get it with the headlight in.

Quick Reply: Right Front Turn Signal