Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCM Flash/Reprogram

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 04:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCM Flash/Reprogram

Being new, where or who is a trustworthy person or place who can help me out with an initial flash.

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-24-2015, 04:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It will depend what you need for the reflash...is this the Camaro in your avatar with an ls swap ? needing vats removed etc... or some tuning involved as well ?

Post where your located in either case , if its minor stuff you may be able to find a local with a tuner that can hook you up for cost of credits and beer & pizza lol if its more maybe someone can recommend a local shop or good tuner.
Old 12-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Updated the where I am.

Found lots of places that can do a tune, but none so far that can or will talk to me about a re-flash. Almost as if it were taboo.
Old 12-24-2015, 07:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well any tune requires a re flash to get the new tune in the pcm , if its a car that is still in process there are also several tuners that are members on here that you could send the pcm to them to flash whatever you need in it and most of the harness makers also offer reflashing.
Old 12-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Teching In

Because I am in the fine state of Colorado. I need it to read as a GTO or Corvette 6.0L
And I am not sure which ECU would be best. I have been told that the 98 Camaro ECU and harness I have are the worst.
Old 12-25-2015, 05:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Get in touch with Lt1Swap.com. Brendan will get rid of garbage and do a street tune. If your swapping cams and intake stuff you will need a local guy. He has done 2 of my stock motor, garbage removed, street tune im happy. Look on his site he says what he wants for car info/plans. Mainly weight, gearing ratio, tranny used, tire size. Injector numbers/ mass air flo used.

Quick Reply: PCM Flash/Reprogram