Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Firehawk has many faces?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2004, 05:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DeepBlueZ
no, the firehawk based off the formula got the regular firebird spoiler, no ground effects and the firebird front/rear fascia.

the TA firehawk looked exactly like a trans am except for the hood.

both the formula and TA versions of the firehawk got the same unique ram air hood, which resembles a cross between a "raptor" hood and a WS6 hood.

then u look at camaros.....SS----Z28.....thats it...
Gotcha. I couldnt remember if the Formula 'Hawks I have seen had the ground effects or not.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 16nrollininaws6
So the Firehawk has a Formula spoiler (at times) and a T/A front and a T/A rear? Then at others it is a T/A front and a T/A rear and a T/A spoiler. Then you can get an even different one with a T/A front, T/A rear, and a big LED light spoiler. Oh GM...
First, it's not a "GM thing." SLP made the Firehawk separate from GM, but with GM's blessing.

Second, the Firehawk package could be put on a Formula, a Convertible or a Trans Am in the LS1 era. SLP offered a very rare spoiler as an option for Trans Am Firehawks in 99-00. In 2001, the spoilers were standard GM except the 10th Anniversary Firehawks, which got the "IROC" spoiler with the long LED light. In 2002, the "IROC" spoiler became an option on all Trans Am based Firehawks.

Optional Spoiler Seen Here:
Old 06-20-2004, 08:26 AM
Teching In

Yes the firehawk has a few different looks. Mine is a 2000 Formula Firehawk #486 of 741 built that year by Street Legal Performance.
Attached Thumbnails Firehawk has many faces?????-front.jpg