Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lake Pipes?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 08:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

again.....READ.....
If you had finished highschool english class then you would know what a the jaberwak is.
and ..... you internet ricer last time i checked you and i have never lined em up. wow your psycology is amazing .. why dont you try insulting my mama next? ... you------>"hey you big,big meany pants... your slo... so there....."

look here tool bag, try your pittly little crap with someone your mental age... note if you get caught picking on a kindergardner i will deny all knowledge of this thead....

so big talker... you must run tens to be runnin your mought like that huh?
Old 06-23-2004, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BadAndy
Jaber Jaber Jaber

heheheeee.... look its mini me
Old 06-23-2004, 10:16 PM
8 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by T-WrEcKzSiLv-RBiRdY
what the hell is a jaberwaki anyway sounds kind of fruity to me personally but hey im a "newbie" what do I know even though my car would blow your doors off
sorry... I gotta be a little bit of a geek here....

I think its spelled jaberwocky.....

http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/wonderland/jabberwocky.htm

or this...

http://www.waxdog.com/jabberwocky/

jaberwocky is a good way of saying somebody is talking nonsense

and its from "Through the Looking Glass"
Old 06-23-2004, 11:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey im a "newbie" what do I know
Winner!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the Jaberwocky was a pretty bad *** monster from Through the Looking Glass .
highschool english class
I wouldn't be so eager to draw attention to my English, were I you. I'd like to see some new numbers there, oh master of the Kubrick avatar .
Old 06-24-2004, 01:03 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jaberwaki
again.....READ.....
If you had finished highschool english class then you would know what a the jaberwak is.
and ..... you internet ricer last time i checked you and i have never lined em up. wow your psycology is amazing .. why dont you try insulting my mama next? ... you------>"hey you big,big meany pants... your slo... so there....."

look here tool bag, try your pittly little crap with someone your mental age... note if you get caught picking on a kindergardner i will deny all knowledge of this thead....

so big talker... you must run tens to be runnin your mought like that huh?
would scanning my time numbers get you to shut up i ran 9.40 in the quarter mile looks like mr. internet might be the newbie after all..keep talking cuz once you get to that time maybe just maybe i might shut up..but looks like your "newbie" mods just arent working so far so keep trying big shot..and i think you need to think about whos got the age problem *** cuz you act like your still in junior high..maybe when you can beat my time you have a right to talk but for right now id just keep it on the low becuz in my eyes your still slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and your trash talk is pathetic..just give up so this doesn't become a big scene that your corny asscant keep up with toddler
Old 06-24-2004, 01:13 AM
Staging Lane

shutup man. why dont you do something productive with your time instead of posting stupid bullcrap on a forum where people come to learn stuff.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:23 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by andystang
shutup man. why dont you do something productive with your time instead of posting stupid bullcrap on a forum where people come to learn stuff.
talk to him cuz i didn't start anything ..i just know he talks more than he walks from what other people say and im not here to start issues i just know he aiint got anything special that he can talk about so give me a break..im here to help people out with problems im not here to be a bizatch but he needs to understand that all i do is work on ls1s..i work at MTI and he needs to get some nuts if he plans on talking sh*t to some1 whos career is based on these cars..but like i said im not here to cause drama cuz id like to enjoy the site but i have a family who gets on my name too and its his own problem if he cant deal with that..but its over with and all said is done..so mr star wars jaba hut whatever the hell your geeky *** name is...its over cuz i dont want to get kicked off cuz mr. internet is mad he cant beat me yet and this issue has gone on for like 2 years hes been pissed ever since ive had everything he has and procharger and ran 9.4..so basically jar jar binks..get over your problem Im faster and your slow..im done
Old 06-24-2004, 06:38 AM
pmh
On The Tree

WOW!!! I wonder what this thread would have looked like if I'd asked an inportant question!?!

PMH
Old 06-24-2004, 06:50 AM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by T-WrEcKzSiLv-RBiRdY
talk to him cuz i didn't start anything ..i just know he talks more than he walks from what other people say and im not here to start issues i just know he aiint got anything special that he can talk about so give me a break..im here to help people out with problems im not here to be a bizatch but he needs to understand that all i do is work on ls1s..i work at MTI and he needs to get some nuts if he plans on talking sh*t to some1 whos career is based on these cars..but like i said im not here to cause drama cuz id like to enjoy the site but i have a family who gets on my name too and its his own problem if he cant deal with that..but its over with and all said is done..so mr star wars jaba hut whatever the hell your geeky *** name is...its over cuz i dont want to get kicked off cuz mr. internet is mad he cant beat me yet and this issue has gone on for like 2 years hes been pissed ever since ive had everything he has and procharger and ran 9.4..so basically jar jar binks..get over your problem Im faster and your slow..im done
bullfuckinshit, work for MTI . last time i heard MTI doesnt hire morons to represent them. or maybe you do work for them but in the janitorial department :hmm:, someones gotta clean up shop dont they.
Old 06-24-2004, 06:55 AM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

"im a newbie at this so i was wondering...is it possible to have both??? If so has it been attempted and how many horses"

"what is the loudest yet not too raspy y-pipe if i want to turn heads but not hear popping and all that crap "

"ok i noticed that with the ws6 it has a bigger airbox than the t/a....is there any horespower difference..If so where can i get a bigger airbox at?"

"i just got borla catback exhaust and im almost ready for headers...Is there a way I can put and x pipe, borla exhaust, and LT headers to fit???If so where do you get em at?? Also i got a elec. cutout but if i got an X pipe would that mean i need two cut outs cuz my friends tell me i do but who knows??"

"sorry im a newbie and i have a question...what is the difference between a stall and torque converter? Is that the same thing or what?? "

you'd think a guy who works for MTI and runs 9's with a procharger would be more car savy . the premise of talking **** is knowing what your talking about, you my friend dont know ****.

i think applies here
Old 06-24-2004, 07:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

o my .....i don't think i've ever seen someone so badly jrp=

Old 06-24-2004, 09:16 AM
pmh
On The Tree

Ok, I now understand the meaning of "owned"!!!
Old 06-24-2004, 09:36 AM
TECH Addict

jrp OWNES the search button
Old 06-24-2004, 10:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

WOW!!! I wonder what this thread would have looked like if I'd asked an inportant question!?!

poor guy got his thread hijacked, so wont T-WrEcKzSiLv-RBiRdY please
Old 06-24-2004, 05:51 PM
12 Second Club

Fo shizzle. What a douche bag.
Old 06-24-2004, 06:26 PM
Launching!

wow, thats embarassing!!!! I would like to see what T-WrEcKzSiLv-RBiRdY will say now.
Old 06-24-2004, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn!
Old 06-24-2004, 08:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wait, I must be in the wrong forum! I thought I clicked "new enthusiast", but it looks like I accidently entered the street racing forum somehow?!? What a tard
BTW-your better off without a muffler *unless* you get rid of your catalytic converters, but then again, some people actually like raspy, highpitched drone, and shifting pops.
Kyle
Old 06-25-2004, 08:40 PM
pmh
On The Tree

Thanks everyone for the advice and the entertainment!

PMH
Old 06-25-2004, 10:29 PM
12 Second Club

Anytime.