Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Electrical/fuse block issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Electrical/fuse block issue

i didnt see a electrical section in this forum, so if this thread needs to be move go ahead and do so.

vehicle is a 2000 ls1/t56 trans am

So long story short i redid and re routed my engine harness and ran everything under the dash, i got (or i thought at least) it all hooked up and powered it up, i tried to key on and etc, and not a lot happened, no starter no fuel pump etc. head lights work and all. started probing around the fuse block with a test light and found out a chunk of my fuse block is dead, which makes me think i missed a plug or something some where, im hoping some one can tell me what plug it may be, where it may be or at least what to start looking for.

that being said (and i know it sounds bad) i do have a hand full of plugs still laying around not plugged in but im 99% sure there all for the Hvac system, as they have nothing to plug into ether.

only plug that looks important that i cant figure out where it goes, is a, i beleive, an 8 pin weather pack plug with a red seal and about 10inchs up the wire it has a gromet like it goes through the fire wall, looks similar to a coil pack plug but i know its not. idk what this goes too and theres nothing i can find that i can or could plug it into.

there should be a pic im attaching that has the dead part of the fuse block circled in red.

thanks guys!
Attached Thumbnails Electrical/fuse block issue-ls1-interior-fuse-block.jpg  

Quick Reply: Electrical/fuse block issue