New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone in here from Kansas

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a gf already so I don't think I can do that. (2 years in fact) and I am leaving for college soon. I do go out and have fun...the kid that I said lit his car on fire; he's fun cause he actually races people and does all that burnout crap. That's what I like to see. So far, one guy has no transmission and the other lit his car on fire. My friends' f-bodies are going to **** and no excitement is happening. SOMEONE BRING IN AN F-BODY!
Old 07-26-2004, 09:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LittleBef15
I have a gf already so I don't think I can do that. (2 years in fact) and I am leaving for college soon. I do go out and have fun...the kid that I said lit his car on fire; he's fun cause he actually races people and does all that burnout crap. That's what I like to see. So far, one guy has no transmission and the other lit his car on fire. My friends' f-bodies are going to **** and no excitement is happening. SOMEONE BRING IN AN F-BODY!

mabe you've seen my car in hays..my brother go's to college there..and he had it for a while..its listed in my signature you seen it??...btw my brother saw your post about no f-bodys in hays..he said he knows a street with 8 f-body owners on it...on One Street!
Old 07-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by msbz_ls1
mabe you've seen my car in hays..my brother go's to college there..and he had it for a while..its listed in my signature you seen it??...btw my brother saw your post about no f-bodys in hays..he said he knows a street with 8 f-body owners on it...on One Street!
I think I have seen it here....it's not a ws6 right? Because if it isn't, then I think his buddies used to live across the street from me and I saw a black transam over there before I got my hawk. Ok, I guess there are a lot of f-bodies in hays but not good ones, like trans ams, camaro ss's and such. I think there are like 4 ws6's but I can never seem to find them. My car should be easy to spot. I am usually on vine street when I am driving and i have a k-state tag on the front for now. There are 2 nbm ws6's in hays and they look like mine but i am the only hawk so far. what street is he living on where there are all those f-body owners?
Old 07-27-2004, 08:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeh he lives in a rent house with a bunch of other guys...his roomate has 2 wrekced camaros in there back yard ..LT1's
Old 07-27-2004, 09:03 AM
Launching!

now I know where he is talking about. I was roofing with a couple of guys on mental health hospital and I saw a red with black stripes and a maroon one. What the heck did that guy do? I remember the red one being at Auto World a year ago. Too bad I can't use them for parts!
Old 07-27-2004, 10:52 AM
On The Tree

I live in North KC.