Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 07:04 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wtf is that.
Old 08-09-2004, 07:21 AM
TECH Addict

Question Nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY?!?!!? Why do people do STUPID things?!?!?! They don't actually think's that's cool do they?!?!!? That thing is UGLY!!!!!! STUPID UGLY!!!!! And, EXTREMELY GAY!!!!!
!!!!!!!You just don't do stuff like that to American Muscle!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 07:43 AM
On The Tree

lmao andy unleashed something but it sure as hell wasnt potential like he claims. what a dumb ***.
Old 08-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Launching!

if anyone on this site gets kit that I say we all vote to kick them off for good
Old 08-09-2004, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

rice, omg that is just ******* rice not just rice thats so rice that it's like a ricet patty omg wtf i feel like i am in a rice patty in Nam with all that rice die die evil rice
Old 08-09-2004, 12:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
If I ever meet someone from LS1Tech with any component of those body kits on his car, I will kick him in the sack.

If it's a girl...well...I don't hit girls, but I will be very disappointed in you, young lady!

-Mike

LMFAO!

i guess that company is hoping that there is a little ricer in all of us. if there is, im going to the doctor to have mine cut out! they should make that as part of the stickys thread, if you have this body kit you arent allowed to come to the meets. but to be civil tell them where a "good" ricer meet is that they can go to.

whats scary is i just realized that i will probably be seeing that(or something like it) on a TA soon! there is a guy here who has a pewter TA and he cruises with a buncha "in process" ricers that are all primered up. i talked to the guy about him cruising around with ricers, and he said "those are my homeboys........my car is next.............going to paint shop in sept.........gonna look sic". those are bits and peices of his side of the conversation. his car has a perfectly fine paintjob on it. NOOOO!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 01:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

well i like it.

should help on a car with a FMIC.
Old 08-09-2004, 03:52 PM
TECH Resident

Dude I can't belive you just said that . But to each is own. By FMIC your meaning front mount intercooler right. Get prepared to get ripped to shreads. I'm glad everone got a kick out of this. When I ran across it I had know choice but to start this thread. The kit is also good for one other thing practice.
Old 08-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Heman Pimp Daddy

Nuff' Said.
Old 08-09-2004, 04:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tranzaman00
Dude I can't belive you just said that . But to each is own. By FMIC your meaning front mount intercooler right. Get prepared to get ripped to shreads.
why wouldn't this help airflow to an fmic vs. the front being blocked off on a stock TA?

and i like seeing something different. lessee....stock T/A or Z/28 with Z06 rims, tint and some wax....geee....i've seen those before.
Old 08-09-2004, 04:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by skunk50
why wouldn't this help airflow to an fmic vs. the front being blocked off on a stock TA?

and i like seeing something different. lessee....stock T/A or Z/28 with Z06 rims, tint and some wax....geee....i've seen those before.
Dumb A** I meant I can't believe you said you liked it. But I don't expect someone that likes this kit to be to smart. It would help airflow to fmic it doesnt take a genius to figure that out and It shouldnt take a genius to figure out what I ment.

Last edited by Tranzaman00; 08-09-2004 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tranzaman00
Dumb A** I meant I can't believe you said you liked it.
well you sound like a little bitch sheep.

But I don't expect someone that likes this kit to be to smart.
since we're on the subject of intelligence, what form of reasoning(s) are you using to correlate personal opinions of likes and dislikes with that of intelligence? or maybe this form of logic is common in trailerparks?

It would help airflow to fmic it doesnt take a genius to figure that out
so now you're agreeing that it is a worthwhile modification from a high performance perspective dumbass?

and It shouldnt take a genius to figure out what I ment.
well dumbass, this is what your dumbass wrote:

"By FMIC your meaning front mount intercooler right. Get prepared to get ripped to shreads."

there's no diffrentiating as to whether you meant the fmic benefits or your personal opinion of the bodykit. so yeah, you're a dumbass.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:31 PM
TECH Resident

One of those that talks **** on a computer but wouldn't back it up if we met face to face. Obviously you must have got pretty offended by a harmless remark. Sounds like little dick syndrome to me. I'll be in manassas in a couple weeks maybe I'll bump into you. Just be happy mommy and daddy bought you an ls1. " A little sheep bitch" ooooooooooooo!!!! **** you and your collection of little ponys! Not to many trailer parks on this Island either. Fukin **** smoker
Old 08-09-2004, 07:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jampearson
I believe the nose clip on the car in question slightly (but ever so poorly) does resemble the early 70's T/A's. If that is what you want dude, then you know where to find it.
Ever so slightly i suppose and thats what made me think of it. But it had a huge blacked out part on the front of the car and it had a little spoiler on it that goes straight up in the air like the 70's ones and also the bottom rear panel was kinda shaved up a bit to look like an old school car. LIke I said I think some part of GM made this car but I dont think that there was ever a kit for sale. I just thought it looked kinda cool in a magazine that I saw a long time ago...... I just cant remember which one... I was hoping someone else saw this a while back.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Teching In

My 1st boss said "theres an *** for every seat" build the chair!!!!
Old 08-10-2004, 12:35 AM
TECH Regular

OMG!!! That looks like total
Old 08-10-2004, 12:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

I have that body kit

j/kI can't wait to meet the person that has one tho...
Old 08-10-2004, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

as far as airflow is concerned, that would **** things up for the cooling!

At least with my camaro, and I would assume its the same on a T/A or Formula... Air is directed by the underside of the front bumper up into the back of the condenser/radiator/fan assembly. Without that nose shaping, air would be driven straight into the back of the black air deflector assembly - the very part that chevy designed to force air FROM UNDERNEATH THE BUMPER, NOT DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE BUMPER up into the car. IF ANYTHING, this would hinder performance and cooling on a normal f-body!
Old 08-10-2004, 01:31 AM
12 Second Club

Never saw that coming...
Old 08-10-2004, 07:47 AM
Teching In

Well, anyone who bought the Wings West TA spoiler will probably think it is dope... Now they can fullfill their dreams of sneaking into NOPI events undetected.