Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anothe Bastard Dealer Story !

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 05:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Anothe Bastard Dealer Story !

Friday afternoon I heard an announcement for a Chevy Dealer here in San Jose California,The Dealer is Courtesy Chevrolet,and it said that they were going to have a Super Big Vette Sale on Saturday from 10am to 2pm and they were gonna have a C6 for people to see. So Friday night,at like 8:30pm,I go down there asking if they had any 98s or 99s or maybe even a Cheap 00.The Lady tells me that No but that the Cheapest Car they had was an Electron Blue 02 Vette,20K miles,Auto,with the removable roof,Black leather and no HUD.I was shocked and surprise because Im looking for an Auto LS1,Im looking for a Camaro or TA but a Cheap Vette would be like a Dream so thats why went to the dealer.So I asked her how much it was and she tells me 35K but that Saturday they had a Super Sale and all that BS and that I should come tomorrow because that car is gonna sell for like 25K!!!!
So stupid me I got all Excited and told half the world i was gonna get a Vette and I go Saturday and did all the paperwork and then the Rep tells me that his Manager was already calling banks to see if I get approved!!!!!! But the F Up thing is that we never talked about the price!! So i go straight to the Manager and told him to stop callign and to talk to me about this!. I asked him why was he already calling when we didnt even discussed the price! He didnt even know what to say and he just left me there.I raised helll because I know that he was calling banks asking if i could get approved for like 35K.... Little Bit**** !!! So the Reps Manager comes back and tells me that teh Sellign price is like 33K something...... I told him that a rep the day before told me 25K and he laughed at me and told me to take it or leave !!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine what i did after that

Just tells you that dealers are the most discusting people ever!!!!!!
Until I find an honest dealer, I wont even step into one
Old 08-15-2004, 06:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats..why you get the reps name...and info..so the next day you can say Mr or Mrs. blank... told me it was listed for 25k..and im holding you to your word..eather that or ill see you in court..it also helps if you get the reps to right **** down and give it to you...like you shoulda said can you write the address to this place down..so i can come back tomorrow..also you wantta list the specs on th car..and oh yeh right the price down you said it would be at tomorrow..then they half to sell it for that..OR THEY GET A BAD REPORT>>!!!!!or you can get a lawyer..to come..and get them worse
Old 08-15-2004, 06:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im hoping you left some tread for them..after that
Old 08-15-2004, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by msbz_ls1
thats..why you get the reps name...and info..so the next day you can say Mr or Mrs. blank... told me it was listed for 25k..and im holding you to your word..eather that or ill see you in court..it also helps if you get the reps to right **** down and give it to you...like you shoulda said can you write the address to this place down..so i can come back tomorrow..also you wantta list the specs on th car..and oh yeh right the price down you said it would be at tomorrow..then they half to sell it for that..OR THEY GET A BAD REPORT>>!!!!!or you can get a lawyer..to come..and get them worse

Very True and Smart Car dealers...just cant trust them
Old 08-16-2004, 12:29 AM
TECH Addict

sorry to disapoint you guys but the Friday I talked to the Bit**, She said I should come back tomorrow and this and that and I dont know why but i belived her...... Stupid me, I didnt make her write anything down or anything like that......