New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T-top Flew Off Yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 12:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have heard of someone loosing their T-Tops in an older f-body due to his frame twisting (probably because of the massive torque from his huge blower).

Ha, you down shift and then try to catch your t-tops in mid air....

But never on a newer car.... that sux..
Old 08-23-2004, 01:06 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are you guys t-top handles hard as hell to turn?? i mean i have to muscle up on mine to get them to latch/unlatch, especially whent they are latching/unlatching in the trunk.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
are you guys t-top handles hard as hell to turn?? i mean i have to muscle up on mine to get them to latch/unlatch, especially whent they are latching/unlatching in the trunk.
are you some kind of a homosexual or maibe a girl?? lol just kidding man joking, dunno mine are a little hard but not that bad. maibe they not aligning wright or something
Old 08-23-2004, 11:47 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

do you have somthing against homosexuals?????!?!?!?!?~!?!!?!?!~?!!?!?!?!??!?!?! ??!!?!?!? lol. they arent all that bad but it seems like they should work better, i think im gonna put some butt lube on them so they'll slide in easier .

...or maby ill just take a few hits of crack next time they need to come off and just rip 'em out like tyrone on chappelle's show.
Old 08-23-2004, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
do you have somthing against homosexuals?????!?!?!?!?~!?!!?!?!~?!!?!?!?!??!?!?! ??!!?!?!? lol. they arent all that bad but it seems like they should work better, i think im gonna put some butt lube on them so they'll slide in easier .

...or maby ill just take a few hits of crack next time they need to come off and just rip 'em out like tyrone on chappelle's show.
wow somone gots some issues to deal with lol just kidding but really don't smoke crack, and above all else just remember that crack dont smoke it self.