Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VERY IMPORTANT!: NEED HELP With Car Problem...ANY Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 06:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VERY IMPORTANT!: NEED HELP With Car Problem...ANY Help

OK, the T/A has a ground wire somewhere that is causing the tail lamp fuse to blow out RIGHT when I turn on the lights.

Because of that, I have no guage lights and tail lamps at night when my headlights or even parking lights are on, so I can't see what speed I'm going because my interior is PITCH BLACK dark; basically I can't drive at night, plus I don't wanna get pulled over by a cop who thinks my rear lights are out even though the brake lights work. It also causes my driving lights and fog lights to not work when the parking lights or headlights are on, however my amber driving lights DO work when the parking/headlights are OFF.

I really, REALLY could use ANYONE'S help who has maybe had experience with something like this or knows of someone who has. I checked under the dash, console, and taillight carpeting area in the trunk for an exposed/ground wire and couldn't find a thing.

I'm at wits end here and any help would be great. I don't wanna take it somewhere and have them tear the car apart, spend forever trying to find it and then fixing it in seconds to have me owe them GOD knows how much money.

It's the tail lamp fuse, yellow 20, in the fuse center to the left of the dash when you open the door. I'm seriously lost as all hell here.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

You can probably find a book about all the electrical lines of this cars. I do not know where the electrical lines go in this car but that book definatly will.

-Todd
Old 10-12-2004, 11:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone know of any sites with the wiring diagram for our cars? I remember seeing posts on FBody forums about them a long time ago.