Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weld Draglites vs. Prostars

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Sweet Cheeks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2MuchRiceMakesMeSick
I guess im just partial to bogarts. Lighter, stronger, look better, and (this is a big one) they FIT.
Amen brotha. I'm glad you like them. I sure love mine.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mdblackz28
the eclipse is my brother's car like fernando said, i was showing the custom painted interior that we did to it on the website. besides, it would blow away your slow *** piece of **** "2 much *** makes me sick" anyday, it is far from stock, has even placed 2nd in the battle of the imports, but i don't want to get into that. everyone likes something different. just shut your ******* mouth about my comments and everyone will be better off, i was simply stating my opinion, so don't make assumptions about me, you don't even know me. Have a great day DICK!
Did you really get sick from drinking too much ***?

Im sure it is SO FAST. So fast that theres no pictures of the engine, just that ugly *** interior. But you want to talk about slow, lets talk about your car. This is exactly why I do not like rice, its a whole bunch of name calling, **** talking, and seeing how ugly you can make your ride.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2MuchRiceMakesMeSick
Did you really get sick from drinking too much ***?

Im sure it is SO FAST. So fast that theres no pictures of the engine, just that ugly *** interior. But you want to talk about slow, lets talk about your car. This is exactly why I do not like rice, its a whole bunch of name calling, **** talking, and seeing how ugly you can make your ride.
ha, you really are as ******* stupid as you sound...anytime you want to run my car, by all means son, bring it on...i will drag your *** down the 1320 any day...you are nothing but a little kid with a big ******* mouth, which i bet your boyfriend likes. i showed those pics because i painted it, and have had nothing but compliments on it, but it is not MY car. you can say whatever you want, talk all the **** you can, it won't mean dick to me...grow up little boy!
Old 12-02-2004, 09:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

MD, you're prior service right? Remember the uniform man, act right. This is childish ****. No need to call names and such. 2Much isn't callin names or cursing at you...why do you have to bring it down to that level? Go to ls1.com if you wanna do that ****......
Old 12-02-2004, 10:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

ha, you really are as ******* stupid as you sound...anytime you want to run my car, by all means son, bring it on...i will drag your *** down the 1320 any day...you are nothing but a little kid with a big ******* mouth, which i bet your boyfriend likes. i showed those pics because i painted it, and have had nothing but compliments on it, but it is not MY car. you can say whatever you want, talk all the **** you can, it won't mean dick to me...grow up little boy!

Hahah your 11 second car will drag my *** You have to spray to get it going that fast. I can do that all motor. Really I think you have it the other way around, your the immature **** talking little boy. It sounds like you have some serious issues that you feel the need to prove/justify yourself and the fact that you keep bring up gay comments really concerns me with what has happened in your past. Cyhpur was right....take that **** to ls1.com
Old 12-03-2004, 06:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Why all the flames? Over some riced out ugly *** car?

Geesus!
Old 12-03-2004, 07:26 AM
TECH Regular

Back to the subject. If I had to choose between the two I would have to go with the PROSTARS. I have been told that the convo pros fit better are slightly lighter and imo look beter.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:35 AM
Retired Street Racer

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
MD, you're prior service right? Remember the uniform man, act right. This is childish ****. No need to call names and such. 2Much isn't callin names or cursing at you...why do you have to bring it down to that level? Go to ls1.com if you wanna do that ****......
yeah i guess, i just have been stressed lately, didn't mean to blow up, but if he didn't like my brother's car, he shouldn't have talked **** about it, that was childish. and for your info, the "11 second club" is for my 11.17 all motor pass, now i have the spray on top of that, hence the TNT avatar, but i don't expect you to know that b/c i don't like posting up every trip i take to the track. i think the lesson here is whatever you like is your own thing, but don't bash others on their opininons, it's not right. have a good one guys, i am going to bed!
Old 12-03-2004, 07:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

The **** talking started first started from you (post #6) with the bogarts. Maybe you should take your own advice. Then you started the name calling and even more **** talking. Only then did I bring in the rediculous car.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:04 AM
Sweet Cheeks

moving right along:

So have you guys ever had splashback? You know, when you drop it down and it drops so hard that you get splashed on your ***? I got that **** yesterday.
Old 12-03-2004, 05:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dear John
moving right along:

So have you guys ever had splashback? You know, when you drop it down and it drops so hard that you get splashed on your ***? I got that **** yesterday.

You are silly. Yeah usually from large 's
Old 12-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Retired Street Racer

Splashback
Old 12-03-2004, 08:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

OMG 2Muchricemakesmesick, how much more childish can you get. THe guy doesn't like bogarts so you go searching though his webpage to find something to make fun of him about. Come on, the guy doesn't like the rims you have, get over it and get a life.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:56 PM
Sweet Cheeks

Splashback
Old 12-04-2004, 12:26 AM
Retired Street Racer

Originally Posted by D Rock
OMG 2Muchricemakesmesick, how much more childish can you get. THe guy doesn't like bogarts so you go searching though his webpage to find something to make fun of him about. Come on, the guy doesn't like the rims you have, get over it and get a life.
wow, thanks a lot man, someone realizes what i meant. bogarts are really nice, wouldn't mind having a set for myself, but the are not what i want to spend my money on. welds have been around for a long time and are proven to be one of the top choices for drag racers. i love mine, and don't have a complaint about them. so what if you have to grind your rear calipers. at least you don't see it once the rim is on. besides, your telling me you don't have to trim your bumper to fit 29 or 30in slicks? that you see, ground calipers you don't. i have a spacer on the front, no grinding, and no spacer on the back, with only a minimal amount of grinding. who cares! to the person who originally started this thread: if i were you go with the welds, they are affordable for what they are going to be used for.