Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

doors

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default doors

i have noticed with most camaros and trans ams of any year that the doors start to sag and hit at the bottom of the door frame is there a way to remedy this? thanks.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

I belive Sub Fram Connectors will help out and may cure that. Do a search on SFC and you should get a bunch of info that you are looking for. I don't have SFC on my car yet, but plan on getting them. The car will also handle a lot better with them, less squeeks and you get more lifting points to lift the car.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Teching In

thanks
Old 12-06-2004, 11:29 PM
TECH Resident

Default Door Fix

Once your doors have started to drop you should get them reset as soon as possible. If you leave it too long, the striker and the hinge will start to wear as well. Any decent body shop should be able to adjust the door in about 10 minutes as well.
Or, do it yourself....it ain't hard. Just loosen the bolts near the front of the door (not too much) and lift up on the door a bit at a time. It always works better if you have an assistant (Preferably a Smokin Hot Blonde ) and they (She) can hold the door while you tighten to bolts back.
Good Luck....P.S. Send pics of the Blonde....lol
Kev Da' Cop