Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where is the AC drain tube?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 08:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is the AC drain tube?

Sigh.. I did some searching and it seems my AC Drain tube might be clogged.
When i got to work today I noticed that the driver's side floorboards in the front and back were pretty much drenched.

It was raining hard, but i dont think the water is from the rain because it's been raining for like the last month and I've never seen a drop of water leak into the car.

I have a stereo system and I did run a power cable behind the PCM.. I thought the water may have came in from there, but that's on the passenger side and it is bone dry on passenger side.

I sat in stop and go traffic for 35 minutes or so with the defroster on though.. Im thinking the ac drain tube is clogged and all the water is from sitting in that traffic with the Defroster/AC on so long.

I went home and dried up as much water as I could and drove back to work in absolute pouring rain and the carpets didnt get any wetter..
Old 02-26-2005, 01:10 PM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

maby it was coolant and your heater core is leaking, this kinda thing happens alot. did it smell like coolant, or was it straight water?

go to a carwash and vaccum the water out! my blazer used to leak like the titanic, car wash vac accumulated about 50 gallons of water before i sold it

Quick Reply: Where is the AC drain tube?