Sponsored by:

First time dyno what to expect?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 05:50 PM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rynofasho
^3783558

some of you guys are amazing, these kind of threads make me want to stay out of this section of the board sometimes

if anybody is "lieing" it's GM

keep it up Haus! you're the new internet lie detector! everyone is lieing guys! better watch out dont trust ANYBODY! everyone wants to "look cool" these days! im sure all these 40 year old men are just dieing to impress people with their "stock" numbers right

if anybody is being a "tard monkey" it is YOU my friend, bitching and moaning because your car can't dyno as well as another guy's. if you have to keep telling youself that everyone is lieing to increase your ego, keep right on doing it and be sure to post up. you're only giving the guys holding the dynosheets more to laugh at you about.....**** i forgot those are all fake

go back to the rice.com board where you can get some real exposure to lieing.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
^3783558

some of you guys are amazing, these kind of threads make me want to stay out of this section of the board sometimes

keep it up Haus! you're the new internet lie detector! everyone is lieing guys! better watch out dont trust ANYBODY! everyone wants to "look cool" these days! im sure all these 40 year old men are just dieing to impress people with their "stock" numbers right

if anybody is being a "tard monkey" it is YOU my friend, bitching and moaning because your car can't dyno as well as another guy's. if you have to keep telling youself that everyone is lieing to increase your ego, keep right on doing it and be sure to post up. you're only giving the guys holding the dynosheets more to laugh at you about.....**** i forgot those are all fake

Listen here son... you believe what you want. Why should I believe some noob that could live 7436976 miles away! Why should I believe some 40 year old cause of his age. I will believe what the **** I want and I do not need you telling me what to post and think, Tard Monkey! Let them laugh, and I will let you believe this bullshit. prove it to me and I will STFU! oh wait, you can't prove it because it's kinda hard when you live 746 states away from me, along with all the other noobs. By the way, here is what I think of all these factory freaks... ...and here is what I think of you, the internet Police to keep justice

Blow me sir!

JT
Old 03-08-2005, 06:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Haus I don't know what you problem is if you don't wan't to believe what people are posting stay out of the post easy as that as for my 335 and 350 numbers its legit with my sig If you want come on to Ohio and we can take it to the track and the dyno and see whos bullshitting. Oh by the way here are my fake dyno sheets.
Attached Thumbnails First time dyno what to expect?-resize-1.jpg   First time dyno what to expect?-resize-2.jpg   First time dyno what to expect?-resize-3.jpg   First time dyno what to expect?-resize-4.jpg  

Last edited by nvrstsfd23; 03-08-2005 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^3783558

Well to be honest, I found a video of you, and I take back everything I said. You seem to be able to hold your own, you fighting style is crazy and fierce...
I will bow down to you sir...

http://www.bofunk.com/readmore.php?news_id=1034
Old 03-08-2005, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ahhhh yes. PRICELESS

TheBlurLS1 - If you don't like these threads for this reason, stay off them. The point of a message board is to post facts and opinions. That all that has come of this thread so far. Well, until your brought your ignorance into it. I'm going to have to disagree with you on that I do not have to belive what a "40 year old man" says or posts. And I do not have to belive a dyno graph I see. I can come up with a bad *** graph as well. Don't mean its mine. Doesn't mean its not mine though.

Go pick your fights somewhere else.

Back to the topic, if you looked i did post that GM under-rates their cars. But you seriously belive that they underrate it 70 crank hp? Doubt that. Why is there a car like the Corvette then? No one would buy one if a Z28 or SS stock made that much power. And if it did, what do the vettes make? I havn't seen them run any crazy numbers at the track, so it can't be that much.

And why would GM make a car that produced that much power and not sell it for more. Yes they are "lieing" to an extent on the LS1, but its not what you guys think. Fords 03 cobra makes more power then an LS1 and hey don't have to under rate them that much (for whatever reason). People still buy them. And those people are in the same targeted age rance of the camaro. GM should just give the cars away then right
Old 03-08-2005, 06:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All you guys are doing is hating! Especially those bitter Lt1 owners. I beleive it! If the guy has a paper to prove it than let it be. Dont forget that he also has an LS1 like the rest of us. Hate on rice not on an LS1.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:25 PM
CT Hotness

what i dont understand is why would someone lie on the internet? I can see more in person to make them look better but what does it do for you on ls1tech? some of the same year/model/make/milage cars dyno higher than others, and we all should know that by now.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

fo sho!
Old 03-08-2005, 06:34 PM
TECH Regular

I've also seen some people that unlock the converter when running the dyno in order to make the hp look good-on automatics cars; so you gotta find a shop that is straight up with you....
Old 03-08-2005, 06:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MetallicBluews6
All you guys are doing is hating! Especially those bitter Lt1 owners. I beleive it! If the guy has a paper to prove it than let it be. Dont forget that he also has an LS1 like the rest of us. Hate on rice not on an LS1.
Why you got to bring that into this? I'm not hating on anything. Just don't belive it. Why would i hate the LS1? If anything its the other way around. Did i think that the LT1 would still be the top of the line engine in 2005 (10 years later) No way. Just like the LS1 is no longer the top of the line engine. Now the LS2s our out.

I love how offensive an LS1 owner gets when you question his car lol
Old 03-08-2005, 08:36 PM
That's what she said...

Originally Posted by HAUS1
Well to be honest, I found a video of you, and I take back everything I said. You seem to be able to hold your own, you fighting style is crazy and fierce...
I will bow down to you sir...

http://www.bofunk.com/readmore.php?news_id=1034
you can't be serious! your internet ***** grows exponentially!

95_Firehawk_Dude - picking fights am i? i think not.

i do recall a certain post that read somthing like
..... if anyone is picking fights

.... and if your brain was able to swell to the size of a pea for a few minutes, you would have realized that the "40 year old men" analogy was refering to the demography of the people who are members of this site. it's NOT controlled by a bunch of 12 year old boys talking about their daddy's rice machine. bs'ing, calling bs, and trying to play the smart man among all of the "liars" is not a non-stop problem here.

oh yeah you stink and you "caint read good"! .... yaknow, just had to getcha back!
Old 03-08-2005, 08:45 PM
That's what she said...

Originally Posted by 95_Firehawk_Dude
Why is there a car like the Corvette then? No one would buy one if a Z28 or SS stock made that much power. And if it did, what do the vettes make? I havn't seen them run any crazy numbers at the track, so it can't be that much.
you just owned yourself on this one.....it's like your brain knows the answers, but it's keeping them a secret from you!

Originally Posted by 95_Firehawk_Dude
Fords 03 cobra makes more power then an LS1 and hey don't have to under rate them that much (for whatever reason). People still buy them. And those people are in the same targeted age rance of the camaro. GM should just give the cars away then right
i believe the next highest sports car on the ford tree is the ford GT, which is not quite in the same league as the cobra.... its definatly not sporting the EXACT SAME ENGINE like our gm models were. the competition in sales between the cobra and the GT is not as close as between an LS1 f-body and and LS1 vette.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you can't be serious! your internet ***** grows exponentially!

95_Firehawk_Dude - picking fights am i? i think not.

i do recall a certain post that read somthing like ..... if anyone is picking fights

.... and if your brain was able to swell to the size of a pea for a few minutes, you would have realized that the "40 year old men" analogy was refering to the demography of the people who are members of this site. it's NOT controlled by a bunch of 12 year old boys talking about their daddy's rice machine. bs'ing, calling bs, and trying to play the smart man among all of the "liars" is not a non-stop problem here.

oh yeah you stink and you "caint read good"! .... yaknow, just had to getcha back!
YEA... ok Davie. You sir need to slow your roll. don't tell me who owns or runs LS1tech cause I don't give a rats *** nor do I give a rats *** about your views about my views...SON
Old 03-08-2005, 09:44 PM
TECH Regular

I know there are lots of variables going into this. Altitude, temperature, the dyno itself - all I know is I saw them dyno MY car - not my buddies or someone that I heard about at 331/342. I have a Corsa cat back, SLP lid, and a K&N filter - that is it. There are a couple of guys on here that saw it. Are these numbers pumped up by the guys that run the dyno? Good question - I don't know I have never had it on another dyno. I took the car to the track and found I am not good at racing it....yet - but it trapped at 107-108 all day. All I am saying is that these numbers are possible - they are not all BS. I am sure there are some guys out there throwing inaccurate numbers to make them feel better or something but it is possible!
Old 03-09-2005, 12:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by casey02ws6
I know there are lots of variables going into this. Altitude, temperature, the dyno itself - all I know is I saw them dyno MY car - not my buddies or someone that I heard about at 331/342. I have a Corsa cat back, SLP lid, and a K&N filter - that is it. There are a couple of guys on here that saw it. Are these numbers pumped up by the guys that run the dyno? Good question - I don't know I have never had it on another dyno. I took the car to the track and found I am not good at racing it....yet - but it trapped at 107-108 all day. All I am saying is that these numbers are possible - they are not all BS. I am sure there are some guys out there throwing inaccurate numbers to make them feel better or something but it is possible!
I'll have to agree with this post most. Couldn't say it any better. And we could go on forever. So I think thats a good way to end it. I however, feel that you should be trapping higher with that hp number.
Old 03-09-2005, 01:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

It's hard to believe that if you take the same year car, one having full exhaust and full intake setup and another with just a cat-back and lid, pulling the same numbers. These cars were made on an assembly line, I do not see how they are so different. I guess it is a thing I will believe when I see it in person. Sorry it is hard for me to believe someone that lives in another state.
Old 03-09-2005, 01:47 AM
On The Tree

I believe all the different dynos/shops/operators used for every individual's car are mostly responsible for the varied numbers. That is why I take dyno numbers with a grain of salt, especially on-line. But I would think that a true 331rwhp/342rwtq, would trap higher then 107-108 even with an average driver, considering my set up with just a Lid and LM before the Kook's and FTRA trapped at 106 consistently and I was new to driving a manual. Now with the LT's and a few small bolt ons I am in the 340rwhp/350rwtq range. I will let you know what I trap at next time at the track. No harm intended here, just simply speakin' my mind. -Thanks-
Old 03-09-2005, 07:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

listen guys, the fact of the matter is that the original poster wanted to know about how much he would dyno. When someone posts what they dynoed to show how they compare, why in the hell would they lie about it? to make the other person feel shitty when he runs his car and its so low compared to everyone else? there is nothing gained on this website by posting false dyno numbers, we come here to figure out how to get the most horsepower out of our cars, this is NOT a ricer forum where ppl try to out brag each other to make them look cool. im sorry haus1 if your used to the ricer forums. if your dyno numbers are low, post them up, asap, everyone on here will be more than happy to help you get those numbers up to par.

It's hard to believe that if you take the same year car, one having full exhaust and full intake setup and another with just a cat-back and lid, pulling the same numbers. These cars were made on an assembly line, I do not see how they are so different. I guess it is a thing I will believe when I see it in person. Sorry it is hard for me to believe someone that lives in another state.
so you think because its an assembly line that every single motor is exactly the same? i dont think so, there will always be factory freaks, motors that got machined perfectly, etc. even if you took 2 completely stock cars, with the same mileage, to the same dyno, on the same day and weather, they would still not dyno the same. it would be close, and thats all you can get. the dyno is just a measuring tool. every car reacts differently to a mod. every dyno is different.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hourang
listen guys, the fact of the matter is that the original poster wanted to know about how much he would dyno. When someone posts what they dynoed to show how they compare, why in the hell would they lie about it? to make the other person feel shitty when he runs his car and its so low compared to everyone else? there is nothing gained on this website by posting false dyno numbers, we come here to figure out how to get the most horsepower out of our cars, this is NOT a ricer forum where ppl try to out brag each other to make them look cool. im sorry haus1 if your used to the ricer forums. if your dyno numbers are low, post them up, asap, everyone on here will be more than happy to help you get those numbers up to par.

so you think because its an assembly line that every single motor is exactly the same? i dont think so, there will always be factory freaks, motors that got machined perfectly, etc. even if you took 2 completely stock cars, with the same mileage, to the same dyno, on the same day and weather, they would still not dyno the same. it would be close, and thats all you can get. the dyno is just a measuring tool. every car reacts differently to a mod. every dyno is different.
Your right because this is LS1tech everyone is very mature and there is no ricer activity. There are no people on here on power trips and are willing to lie to sound cool or to get that extra pat on the back. And you are absolutely right, I was part of a ricer Honda-tech forum and looked for info to help me achieve my 12 second time slip for a NA civic. But your right I was a ricer becuase me and a buddy home built a 310WHp Integra in a 2600 lb chassis, but yea thats ricer right
All I am saying is that for me to believe these crazy high stock numbers I would have to see it in person. Bash me all you want but it is no different for me to speak my mind like you are.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:42 AM
That's what she said...

YEA... ok Davie. You sir need to slow your roll. don't tell me who owns or runs LS1tech cause I don't give a rats *** nor do I give a rats *** about your views about my views...SON
you can't be serious, did you even read what i wrote

"i dont believe him because he lives in another state"

why are you so worried about this? is it because you've done a bit of LIEING yourself?

GRANDPA