Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Still looking

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still looking

I was planning on buying this guy i work withs T/A loaded with mods i got him down to 16 thousand i was buying it at the end of may and i was very excited, he called me yesterday and told me that some one gave him more and that, he stripped all the parts off his car and got an extra 4 thousand, i bout **** my pants i was so pissed cus that was exactly what i wanted black, t tops 6spd torque thrust 2s 410hp he had it all, so now it looks like im back to buying a stock one, but i guess thats ok i guess it wasnt meant to be, this way i can get one with less miles and hopefully pretty cheap, so im back to looking, let me know if yall find a good deal around or something for anyone that lives in texas. sorry guys i had to vent out
thanks
Old 05-05-2005, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

dang man, that sucks. I know how that goes. when i was 15, nearly 16, my car was supposed to be a 96 z28 6spd that was tricked out (not ricy though). it was roughly 350 hp, and for an LT1, thats not bad. he sold it cuz someone paid him 10k more than he paid for it. i thought i was doomed. but 2 months later i found my 95 T/A vert with 50k on it cheap. it worked out.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Swang
dang man, that sucks. I know how that goes. when i was 15, nearly 16, my car was supposed to be a 96 z28 6spd that was tricked out (not ricy though). it was roughly 350 hp, and for an LT1, thats not bad. he sold it cuz someone paid him 10k more than he paid for it. i thought i was doomed. but 2 months later i found my 95 T/A vert with 50k on it cheap. it worked out.
i hope something good like that will happen to me becuase im so impatient right now all i think about is gettin a ws6, i just got to find the one, what would you expect to find for such? everywhere i go they are asking like 20k?
Old 05-05-2005, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

well, number one thing to remember is dont get hasty and jump into one thats not exactly what ya want cuz youll never be happy with it. dont just buy one for the sake of buying one. how much are you wanting to spend? 17k tops? it all works out man. on my SS i thought i missed out when i didnt get a ws6 for 18,5 that only had 20k on it. i was talking to a guy i know and he said "hey i got an SS ill sell ya, 6spd, ill take 17 for it and its only got 10k on it." I bet youll find it in a place youre not really looking. i searched autotrader forever and this guy was local in a town of 8000 people. also, if you know any dealers on a personal level thatd give you a deal, like theyd buy it for you and you pay them the price they bought it for, ya might try that. they can find them at auctions sometimes. just a suggestion. let me know what youre wanting to spend.
Old 05-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Swang
well, number one thing to remember is dont get hasty and jump into one thats not exactly what ya want cuz youll never be happy with it. dont just buy one for the sake of buying one. how much are you wanting to spend? 17k tops? it all works out man. on my SS i thought i missed out when i didnt get a ws6 for 18,5 that only had 20k on it. i was talking to a guy i know and he said "hey i got an SS ill sell ya, 6spd, ill take 17 for it and its only got 10k on it." I bet youll find it in a place youre not really looking. i searched autotrader forever and this guy was local in a town of 8000 people. also, if you know any dealers on a personal level thatd give you a deal, like theyd buy it for you and you pay them the price they bought it for, ya might try that. they can find them at auctions sometimes. just a suggestion. let me know what youre wanting to spend.
Ya im looking at probably spending around 17 depending on the miles. but i do want one with not that many miles
thanks
Old 05-07-2005, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LightEmUpLs1
Ya im looking at probably spending around 17 depending on the miles. but i do want one with not that many miles
thanks
Check your PMs, I sent one about three days ago. Might just make your day
Old 05-07-2005, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by '02 WS/6
Check your PMs, I sent one about three days ago. Might just make your day
yeah lightemup, i sent one too
Old 05-07-2005, 12:58 PM
TECH Resident

There's like a million modded black TA's for sale, especially in Texas. I'm sure you can find another one. Have you even looked around yet?
Old 05-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Banned

ya i checked them and i sent yall one back i really like that ws6 where in tx do you live?
Old 05-07-2005, 01:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

PM sent.