Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fastest at School

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 10:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blkZ28spt
People will know your car has ***** because you lost control (on dry pavement) trying to show off and put it into a ditch? Puhlease.

This is the exact thing that just asks to be pointed out, and why "kids" just are NOT responsible enough to have a car like this much more often than not. You could have very easily seriously injured somebody.
Once in awhile somebody isn't so lucky when they lose control during their "learning respect" phase.

Keep this in mind you "kids"!
I think pretty much all of us have made those mistakes that kinda change our perspective on how much of a responsibility driving really is. When I got my Z I thought I could control it just fine and that breaking the speed limit was no big deal... I was driving back from a party one night with 2 other (drunk) people in the car nagging me to go faster and faster. I got clocked doing 159 in a 70 and went to jail.

You dont want to end up like that, I promise you. I was atleast smart enough to do it at 2am when the interstate was basically empty, but one wrong move and you are dead, which isnt even the bad part. One wrong move and OTHERS are dead is the bad part.

be careful and enjoy your car, but THINK about all the bad things that could happen before you go bottoming out the accelerator. A few seconds of consideration might just save your life.