Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

please someone help me

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 10:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please someone help me

ok history...i jus put in my new clutch and im in the break in period...225 miles curr on it...it was fine just doing the normal things like shaking and fighting me....also i changed my fuel filter like 200 miles ago....today i was driving and my car started acting up...when i pushed the clutch in my idle dropped to like 500 and felt like it was going to stall....also when i finally got home to my driveway i heard like a sputtering sound every 2 seconds while not in gear and just sitting there.? any ideas anyone
Old 05-20-2005, 06:50 AM
TECH Resident

Dirty IAC valve?
Clean it with isopropanol or carb cleaner (remove it first). Its on the top drivers side of the TB.

Originally Posted by kkkevvvinnn
ok history...i jus put in my new clutch and im in the break in period...225 miles curr on it...it was fine just doing the normal things like shaking and fighting me....also i changed my fuel filter like 200 miles ago....today i was driving and my car started acting up...when i pushed the clutch in my idle dropped to like 500 and felt like it was going to stall....also when i finally got home to my driveway i heard like a sputtering sound every 2 seconds while not in gear and just sitting there.? any ideas anyone
Old 05-20-2005, 10:21 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

what he said. and from the thread title I thought you were stuck down a well or something
Old 05-24-2005, 05:36 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what kind of clutch did you go with?

do you have the supproting hydrolics if you upgraded?