Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Wondering???

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 04:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jaberwaki
hey the batmobile has been a pimp ride since it first came out....

a catfish is a stinking fish that eats crap to survive.....

advatage...BATMOBILE!!!

Old 07-09-2005, 07:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

"Can't we all just get along"? Mustangs SUCK, Hondas SUCK, FBODY'S RULE!!!!!!! Camaro or Firebird, does'nt really matter...........although the Camaro does look better
Old 07-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Launching!

Nice! Damn SOME SS owners(not pointing fingers) need to grow up and just state why they got the SS or Z28.

IMO I think if you buy a camaro wheather Z28 SS or the 6 banger, you basically got the same damn looks. With the SS vs Z28. Up'ed horsepower and wing and hood! When people see a WS6 they just know it is a bad *****.....(shut you mouth)....lol.....And it has more curves than a women, thick ***, big front end, round hips, does what you want it to do, draws attention, nothing but compiments, Perfect Relationship. With the camaro! Well same looking body for 10 year, Flat like a trailor park girl, and everyone has one! Sorry not to offened just my opinion!
Old 07-09-2005, 08:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

****wonders to self is 150shotws6 racing the car or dating it?*****
Old 07-09-2005, 08:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 07-10-2005, 12:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm gonna have to say WS6 hands down. And yeah I DO own one, but that's because that's what I wanted. I could have got a Camaro if I wanted to, but I didn't. I do like Camaros though, they are sweet as well. But the aggressive looks of a WS6 cannot be matched. I have seen this quote MANY times and it hits the nail on the head....."A SS looks like it could kick your *** if it wanted to.....but a WS6 looks like it's coming over to do it!!!!!" Nuff said, and no hard feelings
Old 07-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Launching!

i like the ws6, i might have gotten one, but i HATE the look of the headlights when they are up. I've always not liked pop-up headlights. And on the batmobile being pimp, but it's driven by and old man, with a young boy both in tights.... makes ya wonder...

heh, i don't care what ya got as long as it's not a primer black honda or a commonplace mustang.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Staging Lane

Personally, I love both the Camaro and TA, and I LOVE both the SS and the WS6. They just give me a different feel. The SS seems like a statelier, more graceful-looking car, while the WS6 is just a complete and total badass, unrefined in the good way ("I'M GUNNA EET CHOO!!!" says the WS6). I got my SS instead of anything else because I happened to find a good condition black convertible... the total package, in my opinion. If I'd found a nice hardtop WS6 in some blazing color first, I probably would have gotten that instead. Either way, I'm happy.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:26 PM
TECH Regular

I personally like the front end of the WS-6 over the Camaro, but on the other hand don't like the large *** on the WS-6/Trans Am. I got my Camaro because when looking the T/A's and WS-6's were priced quiet a bit higher than the Camaros and couldn't see spending the extra $ for the "same" car. Also when looking the Camaro just looks "lighter and more nimble". Not to mention this is my 4th Camaro. Guess I just couldn't jump ship.

Larry
Old 07-10-2005, 03:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

i agree the fronts of the TA's look better, but hell, the back end of a camaro (with the dual exhaust tips, ss or z28) sends a shiver down the spines of mustangs and ricers alike! I love how the back of my car looks, and personally I love how all of it looks! Plus I gotta bring it back to the hertiage thing.... i know, i know... who cares??? Well... I do. Its one of the things the mustangs have going for them as well. To me, the camaro (especially the z28, and the ss) have a history. They have a auora about them that just says Ive got 35 years of Mustang trashing tradition built into me, so back the **** off! lol. cept for the dark days of the 80's but lets not bring that up!
Old 07-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jaberwaki
****wonders to self is 150shotws6 racing the car or dating it?*****

would if I could
Old 07-10-2005, 05:32 PM
On The Tree

i got a TA coupe....in coupe form i beleive the TA does look better but after i get this car paid for im going for a convertible and more than likely it will be a Camaro...i wanted a Camaro to begin with until i came face to face with my TA and i couldnt say no for ****.....i agree F-Bodies in general kick *** but the early 4th gen camaros look like Geo Storms on steroids....in my opinion theyre the only bad looking f-bodies.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn 150shotws6, you started a war amongst ourselve. We are all bashing each others cars now.
LOL. Ill take my batmobile
Old 07-10-2005, 10:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've always loved TA's, every angle of them, well except looking right down on it from a higher floor, it looks weird, i love the wide rear and high spoiler, it looks menacing coming at you at night w/the lights and foglights on, and the brake ducts just look cool. The reason i didnt get a camaro is i honestly just dont see myself in one, i love my buddies SS and drive it quite a bit, but even he thinks it doesnt suit me, camaro's are sweet, and they look nasty lowered w/wheels, its just a matter of opinion
Old 07-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Launching!

I don't know who, but somebody's sig sums it up for me.
An SS looks like it would kick your ***, a WS6 looks like it's coming over to kick your ***. Something along those lines. I've always thought the WS6 looked more aggressive, with the SS coming in with a close second. It's all personal preference. A friend of mind chose the SS because he swears up and down that the interior is nicer on the SS.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 99BLACKBIRD
I don't know who, but somebody's sig sums it up for me.
An SS looks like it would kick your ***, a WS6 looks like it's coming over to kick your ***. Something along those lines. I've always thought the WS6 looked more aggressive, with the SS coming in with a close second. It's all personal preference. A friend of mind chose the SS because he swears up and down that the interior is nicer on the SS.
The quote is 9 posts above yours, its not in the sig tho, but the post
Old 07-11-2005, 12:49 PM
TECH Resident

When I first drove my 71 TA I loved it....THen I got my WS6 and it just get's me going...My hands sweat and my heart pounds in my chest. It almost feels like that first kiss or the first time you ever got laid...LMAO)....As soon as I turn the key it all goes away and I am ready to take on anyone.....I get more excited about driving my car then ANY other vehicle I have ever driven, bikes included.

Last edited by 00TAProject; 07-11-2005 at 12:59 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Staging Lane

When I set out to buy my car, I was open to buying a WS6 or an SS. In fact, I went down to a local dealership to buy a WS6 but when I got there, unfortunately it had been sold 2 days before I got there. A few days later, I found a SS with VERY low miles, the center mounted exhaust and ALL options included for a nice price (bought for 5k less than the asking price - my friend that works for a dealership has very good negotiating tactics). I like the rear of my car (SS spoiler and CME) and I like the front too (SS hood). I agree that the WS6 looks mean, but I am completely happy with my SS purchase.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've had the pleasure of owning both. I bought my SS for several reasons. The deal I got, Non-flip up headlights, CME exhaust, and for me being able to say I own a Camaro SS is a nice feeling. People think oh, it's just a camaro... lol yeah. Keep thinking that...
Old 07-11-2005, 01:23 PM
TECH Resident

A few reasons here:
1. I wanted a LS1 powered car.
2. My car had 9900 miles on it in July 04 when I bought it, the owner I bought it from had put on 138 of those in the 3 years he had it.
3. The car sat covered in a climate controlled garage 99% of the time.

If the car was a Trans Am, or B4C, or SS I still would've purchased it due to the condition the car was in.