Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

camaro buying advice

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default camaro buying advice

well this is my first post so let me start off by saying that im 19 years old and work at my family's body shop here in killeen, texas. I need to buy a car while i totally re-do my truck. i know i shouldnt buy an ls1 for gas mileage but my truck gets about 9mpg and it is hot as ***** down here and i have no a/c. i'd like to keep whatever i get stock(knock on wood) and i only drive about 6000 miles a year. anyways here are the two ive narrowed down on auto trader and would like to know yalls opinions. camaro1 and camaro2 i know the second car has alot of miles but i'll probably only have this car for 2-3 years
Old 08-28-2005, 01:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, V8 Camaros (98+) have black tops, hard or T top, so car number one raises some questions. Why was the top repainted? Wrecked? Or just hail damage? Or owner perference? Milage is good. It's definitly a striper, tape deck, no Monsoon stereo, coth seats, probably manual windows, etc.

Car number two, that's a lot of miles. Probably has power everything since it has leather seats, and Monsoon CD.

I'd probably go with car number one for a DD if everything is ok and I wasn't going to keep it.