New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally bought my car...1998 Z28 BGM M6

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 10:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting some halo's has crossed my mind before, but thats as far as I got with the thought. Maybe one day. I like the !grille more and more, but I'm still unsure of what I'm going to do with it.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
yeah that definately needs new rims i like the car though, i use to have a v6 in the same color, mine kind of changed in the sunlight to blueish / greenish it was cool. but if you say that's all your going to do....blah good luck to sticking with that !
Sounds like you have the color "Mystic Teal" as oppsed to Bright Green Metallic. They look similar, but the Mystic Teal is the one that changes color between blue and green
Old 05-25-2006, 11:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BiggCmass
You ever think about halo headlights?,I think they would look good on the BGM cars.
I'm going to be buying some halos soon because my headlights are in pretty bad shape but can’t decide on which ones to get. Any suggestions?
Old 05-26-2006, 06:59 AM
Launching!

I'm thinking the chrome Halos, and then clear turn signals. Might have to do one of the nose z28 badges from Dragonz28 to complete the front end "clean and clear" look.

Ultimatley I'd like to do HID projectors within Halos, but we'll see about that.