New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ever deal with gripforce?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Anyone ever deal with gripforce?

I ordered 4 Brembo blank rotors and 4 Hawk HPS pads from them last week, and here I am a week later and still have nothing. I called today at 2pm and someone told me there was a problem with billing and that I would be called back within the next 10 minutes. Four hours went by and I called again, this time speaking to someone telling me that the Brembo rotors were out of stock and that Brembo wasn't answering them, basically telling me that they aren't sure how long it will take to get the rotors.

My "shenanigans" alarm is going off at this point and I'm not sure whether I should just cancel my order and take my business elsewhere, or stick it out because of the fairly good price I was offered ($400 for all four rotors and pads).

Has anyone dealt with these guys before? Does this problem sound legit or are there some evil shenanigans going on?
Old 07-06-2006, 10:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$400 for all 4 pads and rotors? Sounds too good to be true. Never heard of gripforce before either. Use sponsors. ----->

It is possible that they are having problems getting the rotors in if they aren't a dealer of Brembo products and are just buying things wholesale and selling on eBay or whatever.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same runaround before and ended up losing $213.... wasn't from ''gripforce'' but it was a deal that was too good to be true and the company told me that it shipped, then it was back ordered, then it shipped, etc.. well nothing came and I got no refund.