New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone have the 1998trans am catalogue or brochure? and magazine articles and reviews

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the whole promotional set that Pontiac had available in '98 (online). They sent out nice color brochure, a really nice color calendar and a VHS video that has some great shots, but mostly just goes through the options. This was way before I actaully owned an LS1 car, so unfortunately all I kept was the VHS promo video. I really wish I had kept the calendar and other materials. I remember thinking when I got the package that they had really gone all out with this stuff. I still pop the video in every once and a while just for kicks. Think I should probably get that converted to DVD before I wear it out
Old 01-29-2007, 01:10 AM
12 Second Club

I have brochures from 98 to 02 I was planning to buy a ws6 in 2001 but couldn't see spending 35k then . got my 01 feb 05 with 45k miles on it. I'm glad I kept the brochures. I'm currently deployed to the middle east right know so sorry I cant upload them for u. maybe in June when I'm back in the states. if u haven't got them by then.

fuerzaws6
Old 01-29-2007, 10:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TYR_FRYR
I ordered the whole promotional set that Pontiac had available in '98 (online). They sent out nice color brochure, a really nice color calendar and a VHS video that has some great shots, but mostly just goes through the options. This was way before I actaully owned an LS1 car, so unfortunately all I kept was the VHS promo video. I really wish I had kept the calendar and other materials. I remember thinking when I got the package that they had really gone all out with this stuff. I still pop the video in every once and a while just for kicks. Think I should probably get that converted to DVD before I wear it out
That video, or at least part of it is on Youtube. And also the commercial from 98. I posted them on my "myspace" to show my firends what they are missing LOL.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Launching!

have you got the link? thanks for all your efforts guys.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Staging Lane

promo vid

This is the first 50 or so seconds of the promo video. After this part it goes on for about another 5 min or so, mostly describing the WS6, but they throw in some stuff about the other models at the end.