New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what diffirent could i expect with lower diff?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
Dude,........Last summer I remember see'n some kid in the burnout box,......He granaded his in the box. No...AAA or nothing and he lived 130 miles away. He was cry'n for a moment and his father walked up to him and said "Maybe we should have changed the oil back there last month huh?!".... I couldn't help but laugh my *** off not 5 feet from them when I heard that!

Imagine how much that **** cost to tow 130 miles!!!.... I'd **** a brick if I ever saw that bill!
Yeah thats exactly why i dont want to risk it. If the track was 10 miles or so from my house, id say **** it, but i go to MIR in maryland, and its like a good 90-100 miles from my house. Im definetly not trying to spend $500+ on a damn towing bill.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blk97WS6
Yeah thats exactly why i dont want to risk it. If the track was 10 miles or so from my house, id say **** it, but i go to MIR in maryland, and its like a good 90-100 miles from my house. Im definetly not trying to spend $500+ on a damn towing bill.
See,....thats why anyone who go's to the track needs a AAA card. I only pay 65 a year and I get seven 100mile tows a year automatically! Fortunatly,.I've never had to use em come'n home from the track yet. (knock on wood)
Old 03-08-2007, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
See,....thats why anyone who go's to the track needs a AAA card. I only pay 65 a year and I get seven 100mile tows a year automatically! Fortunatly,.I've never had to use em come'n home from the track yet. (knock on wood)
Nice! I didnt know it was that cheap. I might have to look into getting AAA.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea but he is in Iceland. The tow home would probably be a short one. haha

I think he should start with a new baseline that doesn't include the bad clutch and bald tires.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blk97WS6
Nice! I didnt know it was that cheap. I might have to look into getting AAA.
lil friendly advise,....find a family member who has an account with them(AAA) and have them add your name to their account. Your still responsible to pay the sucker but they give you a huge break. My AAA card reads "22 year member".....lol......I'm only 24! lmao!! ... I'm go'n off my uncle's card and HE'S been a member for 22 years....lol....NOT me!!.