Where in Joliet did you get busted?
Old 03-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Police are never wrong
Old 03-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Staging Lane

I too was raised by an officer.If he caught someone doing something wrong in a responsible way he would verbally warn you.Don`t get me wrong if you were screwing up bad you got sited.But get real back road middle of the night nothing wrong.Stop em warn em and get on with it.No warnings anymore.Police officers are not what they used to be.I remember my dad stopping a guy for drunk driving.He was on his way home from work.He worked late and helped out a friend for free fixing his car(he was a mechanic) drank a few too many beers you know the scene,and was on his way home to his wife and 3 kids.Thanks to my dad he never drank and drove again.But all he got from my dad was a long lecture on his ride home in the patrol car.I hate drunk drivers by the way.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

sorry havent been able to get on the site. jus got the computer running again. yeah the tickets are for drag racing loud muffler and tinted windows. yeah it was a mistake but everyone makes them. the fiero boy over here has definatly said enough though damn dude shut the hell up. yeah i got my lawyer already lined up. hes rated number 2 in top lawyers in the will county court house. oh and its not going to be 10000 for a lawyer its only costing me 500 plus court fees and ticket fees. i may be suspended though cause im still on supervision for my last ticket which was another class A misdimeaner (111 in a 65 in an import ...) the lawyer said he thinks everything will be ok. get an extension on the supervision, jus what i need. **** it its time to go to the track now so it wont be raced until i get it in the shop for the cam and all my other goodies...like i said guys sorry i couldnt reply but im back now
Old 04-01-2007, 03:26 PM
On The Tree

got busted on essington road. it wasnt like we were really even racing didnt go but maybe 20 over the limit we were jus playin around with eachother back and forth and got caught. and for the police are never wrong issue...i would def. like to disagree on that one too..i ****** hate dick head cops..you have good cops and u have rediculous bend over bitch cops. so never say a cop is never wrong..
Old 04-01-2007, 03:41 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

that cop was definetly not a cool one haha. My friends took off at a light racing with a cop behind them and all they got was an unsafe start ticket. Bad luck man.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:15 PM
On The Tree

oh man there was no way out of this one. it was a female cop. u know how they are. gotta be tough lol. walked up and the first words she said was give me your keys your car will be gettin towed. bullshit lol. oh well i go see the lawyer tomorrow. ill see whatll happen only7 days left before court
Old 04-03-2007, 12:54 AM
TECH Addict

glad your gettin it taken care of and try not to worry abou it, I mean it happens to everyone... just take it and move on, good luck with it
Old 04-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Teching In

sounds like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by z28maroman
i may be suspended though cause im still on supervision for my last ticket which was another class A misdimeaner (111 in a 65 in an import

Didn't learn from that one?
Old 04-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Teching In

If he has a 111 in a 65 then he obviously didn't learn the first time and that is most likely why he didn't get just a warning. When the cop sees this in his record he is then a repeat offender. I say if you get it once and then do it again you deserve the maximum. How long ago was the 111 in 65 if it is still on your record?

Last edited by ixlr8nxs; 04-03-2007 at 01:52 PM. Reason: oops
Old 04-03-2007, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ixlr8nxs
If he has a 111 in a 65 then he obviously didn't learn the first time and that is most likely why he didn't get just a warning. When the cop sees this in his record he is then a repeat offender. I say if you get it once and then do it again you deserve the maximum. How long ago was the 111 in 65 if it is still on your record?
wow strong first post
Old 04-03-2007, 04:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

well this is a long thread..
Old 04-03-2007, 05:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

loud muffler law is bullshit
there are a hundred harley's in your town that are then times louder then our cars
every f*cking stop light they rev and rev and rev and never get a word from the cops
we rev,ohh its instigating a street races
I call bullshit
dunno if I agree with the guy sayin he's happy for your misfortune
bottom line is everyone of us on here loves and is addicted to speed or we wouldnt drive what we drive and put the enourmous amount of money into our cars that we do
if we didnt
we've all street raced and we'll never stop
knowing your surroundings is key to me if your racing threw a school zone, yeah you're a douche bag
open main streets , do it
more people are killed everyday by alchohol related driving deaths then street racing in a whole year
Old 04-03-2007, 05:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

When I first got my camaro, my dad was driving my grand am back home and we had a long trip to go. He hit the green arrow and I missed it. As soon as I got out of town, I hit it and I didn't see one posted speed limit. I caught up to him and stayed behind him for a few miles. As soon as I hit the next town a cop car pulled me over for speeding. 68 in a 55. I ask why didn't he pull over my dad instead of me. He saw him first, but then he saw the 21 yo in the flashy car. Complete BS, but what you going to do? Luckily, he was prior Coast Guard and I'm active AF. Really saved my butt. He said he appreciated me being completely honest about it. Got a verbal warning....nice cop! It's so hard not to get on it more often and race...ugh....i'm trying as hard as i can, but I admit like many others already. When there's open road and not a car in sight....I tend to get on it a little bit.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmm...fiero should kill himself,what a tool...did the original poster ever come back to this ? I wanna know what the dipshit got caught doing lol
Old 04-03-2007, 09:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

A Valentine 1 is your friend and move to indiana. plenty of open road and i beat on my car every single day on roads where there no one. why buy a car like this if you arent going to beat on it???
Old 04-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Launching!

Go for the passport, it supposedly works better and is cheaper than the valentine, I just got one at the end of last fall and my friend has one. They seem to work great.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
TECH Regular

i had worse tickets and got out of it. with minimal fines....
i orginaly got drag racing and evading police! I also had the worst judge you can have in philly...my lawyer got it dropped down to careless and failure to provide documents. get a lawyer and you should be fine. all together i paid like 500 including lawyer. got 3 points instead of losing my license.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Staging Lane

Ya fiero sounds like one of those cops who would over use the officer rule of not having to PROVE anything because it is his word over yours...Also, the harley motorcycles are 10 times louder then our cars...an open header car can be compared with a normal harley with a straight pipe...all bullsh*t...

Quick Reply: wow be careful this sucks