Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

~Exhaust Question~

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ~Exhaust Question~

I have been looking around for a while on what exhaust system i wanted for my car. I was thinking about Pacesetter headers or kooks headers with an X pipe and loud mouth mufflers. I dont want cats and i want the car to be as loud as possible while maintaing a decent sound quality and of course performance.Its for a ls1 ws6 if that helps
Old 03-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Board Certified Idiot

If you have the Money Go with Kooks.. Or Even QTPS.. if Not then Next Best Bet Would Prolly Be the Pacesetter Header.. Just get them Coated.. this is going to be a Dual Setup so are you going Over or Under the Axel??? Duals are allready Loud To begin with inside the car so.. Just make sure you think hard on how Loud your looking for this to be. Yet Being able to sound Good.. I would RUN Cats If i where you.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:32 AM
Teching In

i wanted to do kooks with sum sort of x pipe and just straight back to loud mouths. WHat do you think? This is my first ls1 f body i have always owned fox bodied stangs If this helps the car is only driven when i feel like driveing it. Its not an everyday daily driver.What else do you think 3 inch or 2 1/2?