Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ms4

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 02:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hawaiianpunch01SS
in the 01 i am runing the LS6 cam but you should have known that by reading my sig. if your are inplying that i dont know what i am talking about i have had 2 other fbodys with big cams. 1 with a MS3 and 1 with the all mighty MS4 and loved them both. i also have 2 friends running MS4s in there DD. i plan on putting the MS4 in the 01 also. NOTHING i have told this guy is BS i never told him that is is the most friendly DD cam i told him that it can be very street friendly with a good tune which is nothing but the truth. do a search and you will find alot of people runinng the MS4 as well as alot of other big cams in the DDs making huge power with no problem.
NO **** SHERLOCK! ive also seen people change from the ALMIGHTY MS4 because they didnt like the way it drove..
Old 06-26-2007, 08:47 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
NO **** SHERLOCK! ive also seen people change from the ALMIGHTY MS4 because they didnt like the way it drove..
so because there is a couple of people that dont like the way a cam drives then i must be feeding this guy nothing but BS? i know plenty of people also that have little cams and want bigger. it goes both ways! thats why so many different cams are made to try and please everyone!!! which is why i told him if he knows EXACTLY what he is buying then the MS4 is a great cam. and whats up with the NO **** SHERLOCK??? you were the one that asked!!