New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best look for TA?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If that was not a high-flow, forged wrapped, or drilled&slotted chocolate candybar then you got RIPPED! Do you at least know the gear-ratio of the caramel or the LSA of the peanuts?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2manycars
If that was not a high-flow, forged wrapped, or drilled&slotted chocolate candybar then you got RIPPED! Do you at least know the gear-ratio of the caramel or the LSA of the peanuts?
haha thats great... what i was wondering was if you had the money to afford it wouldnt you still want to get the best deal so you wouldnt just be throwing all the money that you have into something that you may have found for less somewhere else? idk maybe its just me but i would like to get a good deal no matter how much money i have... maybe im just jewish or something
Old 01-10-2008, 11:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 01-10-2008, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls1fbodyfan
haha thats great... what i was wondering was if you had the money to afford it wouldnt you still want to get the best deal so you wouldnt just be throwing all the money that you have into something that you may have found for less somewhere else? idk maybe its just me but i would like to get a good deal no matter how much money i have... maybe im just jewish or something
+1 If you are too ignorant to ask how much something is or dont even care if you get a good deal or not, then you are simply a bad steward of your money.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:56 AM
Teching In

This is soo god damn funny! All this **** over a fucken "saying" that only makes sense to one person.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Launching!

I asked how much for the black T/A - He said ten-five - I paid $8,250.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Omec
oh oh oh hold my hand! please mod my car! i need to know what shop you went too to have that short throw shifter and K&N filter installed.
Considering I have owned my car for 2 months, there isnt a lot of time for me to get a lot of stuff put in. But thats ok, I bet you saved your whole months allowance to buy that Strut Tower Brace, that doesnt do ****. You ******* tard.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:19 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hawk108
+1 If you are too ignorant to ask how much something is or dont even care if you get a good deal or not, then you are simply a bad steward of your money.
You have to love what they call MSRP..And on one of the most popular bikes of 08, your not getting it any cheaper than that. So yes, I flushed it all away.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by redrider4
This is soo god damn funny! All this **** over a fucken "saying" that only makes sense to one person.
One person? Everyone I seem to ask has heard it and makes plenty of sense. You are just too stupid to grasp the concept.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:41 AM
Launching!

With all do respect sir, Im willing to bet Ive been able to afford (quite nicely) my trans am, the performance mods Ive done to it thus far, the sound system, the interior mods for the avic d-3, the rims the tires and everything for the camaro before it, and the bike I ride as well as its own performance mods. I asked how much each and every one of those items were, if not just to keep an accurate idea of my bank balances.

You said the 'busa was less then 15k (what you had to pay for it) so you bought it. without asking how much.. your full of ****.
You just blindly signed a piece of paper without even looking at the price tag.
how long have you been spending moms money? Those of us who earn our own, see, we tend to like to know where it goes, even if we know we can afford the spending.
stop rippin the noobs to make yourself feel better, its pathetic
Old 01-11-2008, 02:10 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pntbll309
One person? Everyone I seem to ask has heard it and makes plenty of sense. You are just too stupid to grasp the concept.
What are you, like 12? Have you even been reading what you have been posting in this thread?

Yeah, it's a somewhat witty saying, just like any other, not everyone has heard it. It wasn't really that witty where you used it though and just because someone disagreed with you you defend it like they slapped your mom, killed your dog and stole your lunch money.

What does it matter? Enough to make yourself sound like a fool on the internet?

To the author of this thread, just go to the tire rack and look at the specs on the tires. Depending on the offset of your rims you should be able to easily fit some 315/35's. Not only might the 335s be too big but it is a harder size to find compared to 315s, you will have a better selection with them.

I fit 315/35/17 BFG GForce KDs with 17/11 and +50mm offset rims on a moser 12 bolt rear end. I rolled a few feet down the street and took the wheels back off and just had to beat in a few rubber marked spots on the inside of the wheel well. If your car is lowered you might have problems with the fender digging into the tire when the car is loaded up or over bad bumps/launches.

More info is under the wheels and tires section of these forums.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Launching!

HAH Pntbll309 got your number on this one
Old 01-11-2008, 08:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by kail
HAH Pntbll309 got your number on this one
I took down that mongoose poster now tho.