Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Owner

Finally I will be getting my first camaro, well once I sell my 06 Dodge 2500 anyway. Bought it to hold kids but the wife and I decided to wait a little longer so we're both being selfish and getting our dream cars while we still can. Get this, she wants a V6 convertable mustang! Sold baby.
I've been talking with the owner of an 02 SS M6. It's only got 17k miles and is 100% stock. I will end up having about $3500 to spend on it when I first get it. Assuming everything checks out maintenence-wise, what would you guys buy with the money?
I was thinking headers and exhaust for starters, any particular brands I should look at? Outside of that I didn't know, port factory heads and a cam? I've had diesels up to this point and could build a 800hp cummins but I'm a little behind on these LS motors.
Thanks for the help.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you try a search this is a very common question and you will have alot to read and you can base your picks off of that..... But my 2 cent would be LT headers, exhaust, lid and motor mounts, and maybe a tune.. But thats just me,