Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congratz, clean looking car.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The front bumper has some scratches and others around the body, only noticable when you go up and look at it. Honestly, I dont even know what kind of exhaust. My brother, and I were talking about that today. And the dealer doesnt even know. All I can say is that chicks are diggin it already.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Banned Village Idiot

sick ride bro!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:29 PM
12 Second Club

remind me of how great of shape my car is in. i just bought my ss, welcome aboard.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Cool, that place looks familiar, what part of Socal are you from?
Old 05-12-2008, 03:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

ws6 or not, it's just as fast and just as great looking... congrats!
Old 05-12-2008, 09:56 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1stunna
The front bumper has some scratches and others around the body, only noticable when you go up and look at it. Honestly, I dont even know what kind of exhaust. My brother, and I were talking about that today. And the dealer doesnt even know. All I can say is that chicks are diggin it already.
Haha nice man and yea im sure it does attract the ladies as it is a mean looking car for sure! As for the exhaust, judging from the tips its either a flowmaster or slp catback maybe? Easiest way to tell is to look at the rear section of the exhaust and see if there is a muffler out back. If there is a muffler it could be a variety of systems but you should be able to see the name on the muffler. If its a stainless muffler then that would narrow it down even more. It doesnt look like magnaflow because the tips are slashed at much more of an angle. If there is no muffler out back and only a round bullet muffler in the I-pipe then it is one of the slp LM/LM2 exhausts. What are your future plans for the car mod wise?
Old 05-12-2008, 11:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by masterz28
Cool, that place looks familiar, what part of Socal are you from?
Its in winnetka/canoga park area. But for better generalization its northridge.

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Haha nice man and yea im sure it does attract the ladies as it is a mean looking car for sure! As for the exhaust, judging from the tips its either a flowmaster or slp catback maybe? Easiest way to tell is to look at the rear section of the exhaust and see if there is a muffler out back. If there is a muffler it could be a variety of systems but you should be able to see the name on the muffler. If its a stainless muffler then that would narrow it down even more. It doesnt look like magnaflow because the tips are slashed at much more of an angle. If there is no muffler out back and only a round bullet muffler in the I-pipe then it is one of the slp LM/LM2 exhausts. What are your future plans for the car mod wise?
Ill check that out later today when my brother gets back from borrowing my car. HE DIDNT EVEN ASK!!! But for future mods I wanna go full bolt ons, and then a stall.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright, I just got back from getting an oil change, and I looked at the exhaust while it was on the lift. It doe have a muffler, but its not stainless. More of a satin finish to it? Ill try to get a picture of it when I can. Any idea?
Old 05-12-2008, 05:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LS1stunna
Alright, I just got back from getting an oil change, and I looked at the exhaust while it was on the lift. It doe have a muffler, but its not stainless. More of a satin finish to it? Ill try to get a picture of it when I can. Any idea?
those look like flowmaster tips....look on the top of the tips and c if there is a name engraved into the tips
Old 05-12-2008, 06:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS184
those look like flowmaster tips....look on the top of the tips and c if there is a name engraved into the tips
+1 that was my first guess when he said it wasnt the stocker. Def looks like the flowmaster slash cut tips and a satin color muffler would fit the bill.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hmmm...no name or anything on the tips, or the muffler itself. Oh well, Im happy with the tone for now.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:03 PM
TECH Resident

hmmm must b a custom fabed set-up