New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

Ragin Racin is South Louisiana Lafayette, LA

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 10:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by HasNoTiresLeft
Glad to see a LS shop opened up within driving distance of Opelousas, when im done sorting out some problems with my car I need to come by and check out the shop!
Might want to give them a call. The owner Shawn David was involved in a bad accident. He is ok and recuperating. I don't know when he will be back up and running the shop. Most likely you will see him make a thread on his progress
Old 06-29-2011, 09:58 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Holy ****! That was the Shawn they were talking about on LS2.com? The whole time I had no clue.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Randy@RaginRacin
Hey Guys we just wanted to let everyone know that we were now sponsors over here at LS1tech. Looking forward to speaking with most of you. If you have any questions that I can help you please do not hesitate to send me a pm.

We have an inground chassis dyno(Dynojet) and do street and dyno tuning, install cam/heads/intakes/clutches/converters. We have an online store and keep parts in stock. Please checkout our website and online store and become a member for future sales to our members.

www.raginracin.com
Hey Randy, I live in lafayette and am thinking about buying a 2003 infiniti g35 coupe. What all comes with a dyno tune? I think I'd like to get one after purchasing the vehicle
Old 08-02-2013, 01:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Frug35
Hey Randy, I live in lafayette and am thinking about buying a 2003 infiniti g35 coupe. What all comes with a dyno tune? I think I'd like to get one after purchasing the vehicle
I don't know if you paid attention, this thread is 2 years old from the last post and I don't think they tune Infiniti's.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell yeah back from the dead!!

Quick Reply: Ragin Racin is South Louisiana Lafayette, LA