Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
AND FUN WE WILL HAVE
Get your ready.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2002z28ryder
i dont like all the talkin any way dats y i said lets do it tonight cause u keep doin everything else but gettin to the line with me im ready now r later u make dat call im all in(u know imma **** u up right )lol
LMAO
Old 11-17-2009, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

That ss is a ***** ***** I'll never race that boy.l
Old 11-17-2009, 07:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was talkin to dude the night he raced 30th ani and I looked up it was like a Tyson fight .OVER
Old 11-17-2009, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I never saw them take off . Hey 30th do you think Pete wanna sell it?
Old 11-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Staging Lane

LMAO
Damm B u got them boys hot on here
Old 11-17-2009, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
All i had to do is touch that thing. Im a beast with this ls1 **** i may not know how to put a cam in but i can give you a great combo. So we got bodie running good numbers and if he get what i tell him to get he will bust yall ***. Now anyone want some of that black thing before its gone get it off ya chest na or forever hold ya peace. Just let me know how anyone wanna do it so i can set it up. That black thing goes down as the hardest leaving car on haynes.
NO NO NO TRAVIS I HAVE THE HARDEST LEAVING CAR ON HAYNES, I have VIDEO PROOF OF PULLING THE WHEELS AND GETTING DOWN THRU THERE. I see I am going to have to bring some order back in here AGAIN. Don't make me put some Secondary heads on that thing(my heads are fucked). and settle this court again.
MAYBE NOT THIS WED. BUT I WILL TRY FOR NEXT WED. AND WE CAN SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL AT THE TRACK TRAVIS.
OUT THE BACK DOOR, YOUR NEW SET UP AGAINST MY OLD WZUP. Better grab that **** out the hole cause I'm gonna grab mine and show the message on the oil pan and **** a rear bumper I'm gonna leave that bitch at the LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 11-17-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

T you Big ******* WZUP Wayne yall might as well settle it also, since we putting it all in the air.
I know i'm starting ****.

Big Wayne VS TravisGREEN VS BLACK
TRANS AM VS TRANS AM

What yall say about that at the track. I tell you one thing if not I will be doing it for sure.
Travis you need to call some names so no one is guessing who you want.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/G...sam_691155.htm

look what I found. skip over the Gay roll racin at the begining, then Bodie & Darell at about 1:45 into the vid
bodie check dat one out u was no where in the pic...... now who should be LAMO I KNOW U DIDNT FORGET THAT ON N U WASNT OUT THERE JUST TO PLAYIN AROUND
Old 11-17-2009, 11:57 PM
11 Second Club

tell pete we got a stock z28 4 his *** so bring it looks like we goa have a nice westbank party imma nock yall of one by one o yea darelle i ben ready i just ben playin wit yall and u goa be the first one i destroy DERE HE IS
yeah ill bring my true stock car. no stall ,no headers, just a dynomax bullet and a travis tune...

nah this is the baby car that im trying to sell but till then imma haver some fun. yes G8 its a A4. be glad its not a stick then you would have to worry about me passing these keys to pick up 175hp in u know who hands.

so its just for ***** and giggles i will not gamble with a stock car.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by whatshot=rod
t you big ******* wzup wayne yall might as well settle it also, since we putting it all in the air.
i know i'm starting ****.

big wayne vs travisgreen vs black
trans am vs trans am

what yall say about that at the track. I tell you one thing if not i will be doing it for sure.
travis you need to call some names so no one is guessing who you want.
hey brother i like 2 have fun.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:12 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
My head hurts from tryin to understand all this jibberish and run on sentences.
Man dont come in here starting this **** again. Nah i been trying to keep people off ya *** because kev and junk know you u. but you ga make a muthafucka slap the **** out ya *** playing with blk people every lil chance you get nah this ya last ******* warning or imma let these doggs loose and they come in big packs even to the track yeah we know who you are!!!!
you don't like ebonics/street talk etc... stay the **** out go read in the guru section were all words or next to stats of a damn Rocket Scienctis.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:36 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2002z28ryder
bodie check dat one out u was no where in the pic...... now who should be LAMO I KNOW U DIDNT FORGET THAT ON N U WASNT OUT THERE JUST TO PLAYIN AROUND
DUDE IF U WON,T TO BE REAL ABOUT THIS MY **** IS FASTER THIN UR CAR U DON,T HAVE SPRAY I DO SO IF I USE IT UR FUCKED AND IF U LOOK AT THE VID MY **** WAS SPININ IT,S *** OF BUT I,M NOT GOING TO SPIN TO DAY WAKE UR *** UP TO DAY IS THE DAY I **** U UP I CAN,T WAIT
Old 11-18-2009, 07:40 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by big sho
hey brother i like 2 have fun.
WAKE UR *** UP TO DAY IS THE DAY I **** U UP DUDE
Old 11-18-2009, 07:49 AM
Teching In

DUDE IF U WON,T TO BE REAL ABOUT THIS MY **** IS FASTER THIN UR CAR U DON,T HAVE SPRAY I DO SO IF I USE IT UR FUCKED AND IF U LOOK AT THE VID MY **** WAS SPININ IT,S *** OF BUT I,M NOT GOING TO SPIN TO DAY WAKE UR *** UP TO DAY IS THE DAY I **** U UP I CAN,T WAIT
if wanna be real i been had spray i just never put it back on tbut if u wanna run on spray he c becuse i didnt have a problem ****** u up on the motor but if u wanna put up some real money ill spray dat bitch just for u
Old 11-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Staging Lane

wake ur *** up to day is the day i **** u up dude
like bg said its all on u.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:08 PM
12 Second Club

man yall been getting real greasy on here, whats up hotness all i said is that i have the hardest leaving car on haynes. so let me make my changes i wanna make to my car and we can go out the back door AT THE TRACK, damn hotrod u didnt have to call me out like that but imma have to show you at the track all i need to do is get practice on the tree cause you can cut a better reaction time
Old 11-18-2009, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

and wayne we gonna have to get it on since people start ****. damn bra i was gonna sell the car but now yall putting this greasy *** manchu chicken grease in my veins. imma sho all yall we hating on bravis and me
Old 11-18-2009, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

man yall been getting real greasy on here, whats up hotness all i said is that i have the hardest leaving car on haynes. so let me make my changes i wanna make to my car and we can go out the back door AT THE TRACK, damn hotrod u didnt have to call me out like that but imma have to show you at the track all i need to do is get practice on the tree cause you can cut a better reaction time
Dats WZUP you don't need practice we can go off the pro tree. Click, Clikc BAM I don't Know that one and it is just like Point, point up and down. How many changes are you going to make, I'm still using the same set up you saw all of those times and you know about what I run. I tell you what don't wait too long because . NOT POPPING ANYHOODS. LOL
it's all good nothing personal T. It will just be something fun and something to talk about.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 11-18-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

and wayne we gonna have to get it on since people start ****. damn bra i was gonna sell the car but now yall putting this greasy *** manchu chicken grease in my veins. imma sho all yall we hating on bravis and me
How is that starting **** since yall both BIG DOGS gotta find out who is the Baddest right. LET IT ALL HANG OUT.LET EM FLY Soon as I am ready nobody will have to look for me, yall know that is how I get down.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix