New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
lol I was talkin bout' Kunt car but that white & blue 30th looked clean too when I last saw it...
LMAO 4SHO IT'S ALL GOOD THANK U
Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Staging Lane

Default no fast truck

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
LMAO 4SHO IT'S ALL GOOD THANK U
I do have a truck, just not that fast *** Tundra. I was by Richie and Nick when your car was on the lift gettin the tranny pulled. I was in a tundra, thats probably why u thought that was me with the fast truck. But no, i'm the one with that "FAST *** Z" like yourself, with that FAST *** T/A.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Staging Lane

Default greasy talk

Originally Posted by ddcook07
He got that Camaro that was supposed to take my gas money .
Naw man, that was in the start of 09. I wanted to hook up something before i got my converter and gear in, but i never made it down with my car. Now I won't race you because i know what u run; and i run 1.5? 60ft. 11.???@11?.?? NA and 1.4? 60ft. 10.???@12?.?? on 125 wet, all while still having stock internals. I'll be down on the 19th for Dallas/Saints game, maybe you can tune the bugs out for me. It still shift like **** after hittin the rev limiter.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:17 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by yarrie
Naw man, that was in the start of 09. I wanted to hook up something before i got my converter and gear in, but i never made it down with my car. Now I won't race you because i know what u run; and i run 1.5? 60ft. 11.???@11?.?? NA and 1.4? 60ft. 10.???@12?.?? on 125 wet, all while still having stock internals. I'll be down on the 19th for Dallas/Saints game, maybe you can tune the bugs out for me. It still shift like **** after hittin the rev limiter.
Since you know what I run (heard that before), you should take the easy win. I just wanna run; don't be scurred. Does it hit the limiter on the motor or shot?
Old 12-02-2009, 10:34 AM

i have a single nozel nitrous kit for sale with purge heater window switch switch panel lines solenoids and jets only thing missing is bot brackets 400 comes with bottle pm me i will install for 175

Last edited by stangeater01; 12-03-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:13 PM
TECH Regular

Anybody makin' track hit tonight?
Old 12-02-2009, 06:38 PM
On The Tree

Default Trying for the final Time, Come support.

also, you don"t have to have a car show type car just a car bring it and show it. Pinto, buick celebrity, monza, anything just come out and support the cause for the final go round.
We are trying to do it this weekend in the toys r us parking lot saturday maybe starting about 11 or 12 everybody try and come out and show some support the date is 12-5-09. Everyone come on out with whatever you have. We will be asking for a donation if possible to give to soul's family to help with their christmas. If anyone wants we will be also trying to have a small toy drive for his 1yr old grandson also named (carlon brown) whom he took care of also. If yall know some people with some cars tell them about it and let them know it is for a good cause. We are asking for 20 per car or just what ever you can spare. Come on out lets make it a good final try.

Thanks[/quote]
looklooklooklooklooklooklooklooklooklook

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 12-02-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

Cool

WELL SLIM it's about to go down once again me n my old freind JR at the track dec 9 the last day the track will be open we runin on the motor n Q bring yo *** to ga sin me text talkin that street **** u can't beat me street r track n don't 4get fellas u red light u lose so i won't every body to come out n have fun because i will
well boat -tee u must off forgot i where it all started between me n u but if u did let me refresh ur memory...when u called me out on haynes wit my car runnin bad(travis can vouch for that) u got out on me two cars at the line n i ran around u n beat u by 1/2 a car u felt bad kickin ur car n **** to be beatin by a cam only car wit a (king) behind the wheel. u knew wat was goin to happen the second race on the street thats y u took that win by default...so keep it street n give me my race back...P.S **** aint lookin good for u... i want ur *** ......dere he iiiiiiis
Old 12-02-2009, 10:25 PM
On The Tree

oh yeah u spent millions on ur **** ...i spent hundreds...n still ran around u hurtin so stay in ur place lil boy..im big dog...plus u got a lot of weight reduction...my **** still the same from the factory wit the spare tire n the back ...P.S ur 11.40 r 11.70 car dont mean **** on the street....bring it
Old 12-02-2009, 10:37 PM
On The Tree

got dem G8 how can one man shut down a whole site. got darell buyin 225 dart heads and slicks got bigsho aka bigslow in the lab n Q don't even look my way JR he can't get rite courtney said he don't race no mo ricky b we cool morris bart we cool pete we cool all others bring yall *** DERE HE IIIIIIIS
there u go coppin please wit the west bank...when u already know that they r ur inside leak..but like u said u pick races u think u could win but only by default..u know **** from sugar
Old 12-02-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by quews6lime
there u go coppin please wit the west bank...when u already know that they r ur inside leak..but like u said u pick races u think u could win but only by default..u know **** from sugar
i wonder who is that.....[COLOR="Red"]Me r pete [/COLOR]."leak" not at all...racers"by far"...bout dat "of course" ..decoration"never owned"...so since im suspect about leaking...now im gonna make sure i drip a *** whippin on "lil greeny" ....and if not with my pewter beast ima make sure its done with that c6 joint.....as long as it gets done...see i be chillin cause the car broke rite nah and shots keep gettin throwed.......but everybody know as long as u got some nice welds...speed boats dont leak..........."AT ALL"
dats why ima tame the westbank like "steven seagal"
Old 12-02-2009, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by quews6lime
come 2 the car show saturday at peps boys and imma give u ur race back on the street in the day time n if u won't take ur seats out like i did mine n imma give u 2 cars n **** u up na how u like that son BRING IT :g uns:
Old 12-03-2009, 12:00 AM

WEST-BANK!!!! Where is the car-show? the pep boys on behrman hwy? I'm not racing but it will be fun to watch.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Launching!

yep, thats the one.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Launching!

Man all this greasy **** got me on the edge so I feel like dropping a Hit List so before I let it be viewed by the public can I get any volunteers? Cuz its bout 2 go down track or on the street I just dont give a damn! Juice or motor pick 1 im just really feeling myself right now so call me a pervert if you want 2! get u some!
Old 12-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Staging Lane

Since you know what I run (heard that before), you should take the easy win. I just wanna run; don't be scurred. Does it hit the limiter on the motor or shot?
i'll have to let you see what im talking about when i come down, because it bounce twice going to 2nd and hit it hard and fall on its face going to 3rd. when i get down i'll give you a call.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
i wonder who is that.....[COLOR="Red"]Me r pete [/COLOR]."leak" not at all...racers"by far"...bout dat "of course" ..decoration"never owned"...so since im suspect about leaking...now im gonna make sure i drip a *** whippin on "lil greeny" ....and if not with my pewter beast ima make sure its done with that c6 joint.....as long as it gets done...see i be chillin cause the car broke rite nah and shots keep gettin throwed.......but everybody know as long as u got some nice welds...speed boats dont leak..........."AT ALL"
dats why ima tame the westbank like "steven seagal"
LMAO
Old 12-03-2009, 07:56 AM
Staging Lane

oh! I almost forgot; we can run first, then you can see about the shift problem.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wait so the car show is not gonna be in the East off of bullard?
Old 12-03-2009, 10:40 AM
12 Second Club

man yall been getting a lil greasy i have been missing this **** but i tell you what i whip still whip whoever at the track ON THE MOTOR if you guys are intrested

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix