New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dinky
hey this james can i still get them two and the hit....u on motor me on spray....
man u trippin i'll give u 2 n the hit motor on motor that's it
Old 01-01-2010, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by quews6lime
nutin popping 2nite peeps?
because u scared ha lol
Old 01-01-2010, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

big wayne this big dinky i will b at the track on the 6th....waiting on ur green car....wats up....?
o **** what's up wit that wezzy baby don't let him talk to u like that
Old 01-01-2010, 07:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
o **** what's up wit that wezzy baby don't let him talk to u like that
Everyone just left from over here by me wayne said he going to post back. we didnt see that post till now... I guess they going to send dinky in that water with them sharks in the dark .....you remeber what happen to the last fish that tried to swim...

dinky was up with the 10.5 car ?i see yall ducking low lol.... man it feels great to have back up!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

where is moe is he ready yet???????
Old 01-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Staging Lane

Whats up Lil Quew i hear u got my name out there who u working for Lol whats good.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
Whats up Lil Quew i hear u got my name out there who u working for Lol whats good.
i think you and darrel would be a nice race well a few of us...after it was said u looking for some action see who has the fastest drop top should be a good 1...i know ricky bobby ga race you once he gets his car fixed...you plan on getting on juice or staying on motor?
Old 01-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
i think you and darrel would be a nice race well a few of us...after it was said u looking for some action see who has the fastest drop top should be a good 1...i know ricky bobby ga race you once he gets his car fixed...you plan on getting on juice or staying on motor?
I am just going to play with the motor a lil bit no juice. But what happen to Q I guess he not feeling greasy anymore.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Everyone just left from over here by me wayne said he going to post back. we didnt see that post till now... I guess they going to send dinky in that water with them sharks in the dark .....you remeber what happen to the last fish that tried to swim...

dinky was up with the 10.5 car ?i see yall ducking low lol.... man it feels great to have back up!!!!!!
all cowards need back up we men over hea baby...and please tell wayne to hurry and post back...and i mean wayne not pete...
Old 01-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Teching In

where is moe is he ready yet???????
no my man moe aint ready yet but wen he is ill tell him to get at u wit that fast *** vette...LMAO
Old 01-01-2010, 08:47 PM
11 Second Club

Thumbs down

all cowards need back up we men over hea baby...and please tell wayne to hurry and post back...and i mean wayne not pete...
1st off aint no ******* coward ova hea.. nah i may not have a car to race at the moment, so keep it raceing get greasy on some raceing **** not no street **** i take my man hood serious real ******* serious...
nah back to this race **** i let wayne know you posted... and sounds like you Travis back up!!!! trying to size a man car up.
I never heard of someone haveing ya back in the race game is a coward act can someone else speak on that. They have all stock motors over hea. i have a stock camaro so if somebody wanna get at me with a cam car etc... not stock im glad i have a ni%^$ to have my back and step up!!!Look how when all the pressure got put on moe and authur here come brick here come travis if you wanna make that statement start inhouse with that **** 1st!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 08:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
I am just going to play with the motor a lil bit no juice. But what happen to Q I guess he not feeling greasy anymore.
they told him when he posted the spot on here he made it hot so he was told not to race tonight etc.. unless he hit the other spot and he said he not bout that spot...

no my man moe aint ready yet but wen he is ill tell him to get at u wit that fast *** vette...LMAO
like i told travis yall cant race what i dont have rite lol i cant afford a vette sorry for wasting yall times with my dream car
Old 01-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Teching In

they told him when he posted the spot on here he made it hot so he was told not to race tonight etc.. unless he hit the other spot and he said he not bout that spot...

like i told travis yall cant race what i dont have rite lol i cant afford a vette sorry for wasting yall times with my dream car
i neva said u cnt afford a vette....anyone can get one but wen u do ima drag that *****...
Old 01-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Teching In

1st off aint no ******* coward ova hea.. nah i may not have a car to race at the moment, so keep it raceing get greasy on some raceing **** not no street **** i take my man hood serious real ******* serious...
nah back to this race **** i let wayne know you posted... and sounds like you Travis back up!!!! trying to size a man car up.
I never heard of someone haveing ya back in the race game is a coward act can someone else speak on that. They have all stock motors over hea. i have a stock camaro so if somebody wanna get at me with a cam car etc... not stock im glad i have a ni%^$ to have my back and step up!!!Look how when all the pressure got put on moe and authur here come brick here come travis if you wanna make that statement start inhouse with that **** 1st!!!
no one is talkin bout ur man hood wen we say u a coward...so theas no need to get mad ova something thats so ****** small...we just tryna race talk a lil **** and have fun...so if ur gona b gettin all maad and **** let me kno now so we wnt have anyproblems..and yea lets get back to the racing...wen that person whos ur back bone step up to our 10.5 car and my vette...ima ****** the bone out they back...so tell them weneva they ready lets get it...
Old 01-01-2010, 09:39 PM
11 Second Club

i know for a fact me and kenneth most wanted. Yall can't wait to get a chance to race us. bad news yall aint ga win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV7Z8_kPvuc
Old 01-01-2010, 09:46 PM
11 Second Club

no one is talkin bout ur man hood wen we say u a coward...so theas no need to get mad ova something thats so ****** small...we just tryna race talk a lil **** and have fun...so if ur gona b gettin all maad and **** let me kno now so we wnt have anyproblems..and yea lets get back to the racing...wen that person whos ur back bone step up to our 10.5 car and my vette...ima ****** the bone out they back...so tell them weneva they ready lets get it...
we tried calling you several times for the car. the number we have on you not working unless you have Racer block...lol lol
Old 01-01-2010, 10:26 PM
12 Second Club

well hold up hotrod we all know i slept on the light because u talk a good game telling me how we gon race. **** THAT, we all know u beat me. and that was an unfair race racing my little 346 ls1 heads and cam vs a big ***** ****** motor car. now my **** then been on steriods and yeah that bitch big. I GOT A EXTENSE CAM IN THAT BITCH TOO. so imma let u know like this I WILL OUT 60ft THE **** OUT U AND BEAT THE **** OUT U THRU THE 1/4 mile. THIS TIME I PROMISE IT WILL BE DIFFERENT. IF U WIN (which i doubt very ***** ****** seriously u wont) ALL I CAN DO IS SHAKE YA HAND. BUT I PROMISE U IMMA COVER THAT BLACK HOLE U TALKIN BOUT.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:33 PM
12 Second Club

and fa PETE. u need to grow u a real set of nuts cause all i here come out ya mouth is BIG JUNK, BIG WAYNE, AND BIG HOT ROD. thats what u been repping real hard smells kinda fishy to me. now please get ya greasy level up above sea level and come take this *** whipping imma give u so u can say **** BIG JUNK, BIG WAYNE, AND BIG HOT ROD and u can now say that boy BIG TRAVOSE21 WORKIN WITH SOMETHING.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:38 PM
12 Second Club

i dont need no back up pete. all we wanba do is talk **** and race. im not gonna talk no **** no more so HOT ROD, BIG WAYNE, AND whoeva else want some i will let u know when im ready all imma do is post up WHO WANT WHAT WITH IT- ANY ***** CAN GET IT.............. NA ROGER THAT
Old 01-01-2010, 11:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
i dont need no back up pete. all we wanba do is talk **** and race. im not gonna talk no **** no more so HOT ROD, BIG WAYNE, AND whoeva else want some i will let u know when im ready all imma do is post up WHO WANT WHAT WITH IT- ANY ***** CAN GET IT.............. NA ROGER THAT
this greas level is to hot 4 me DERE HE IIIIIIIIIS:ban g: :b ang::ban g:

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix