12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man im tired of talking to you. imma let you know when i am ready thats it
Old 03-23-2010, 02:18 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by travose21
you have never seen the road that i raced redell on
never. You can quit stunting on this board about letting me know. If you can't run head up on neutral spot, dont worry about it. You been called out and you don't know what to do. Us old school guys dont jump on tha phone and call to ask who is he, what do he run, what size motor. **** tha phone call, i'll answer them for you. Who is he: A man, what do he run: Fast, what size motor: Big............
Old 03-23-2010, 02:48 PM
12 Second Club

man **** the dumb ****. YOU SAID YOU GONNA GIVE ME THE ******* HIT SO I TELL YOU WHAT GIVE ME THE HIT LIKE YOU SAID YOU WAS AND WE HAVE A ******* RACE. IM SICK OF ALL THIS BULL ****. YOU OFFERED THE HIT SO IM TAKING WHAT THE **** YOU OFFERED HOW SIMPLE IS THAT
Old 03-23-2010, 02:50 PM
12 Second Club

Now line them bitches up and go out the back door and let me show you imma make it. Im not stunting nor repping but i tell you what, **** the dumb **** we can do this **** tonight **** it while my car hurt
Old 03-23-2010, 03:13 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
Now line them bitches up and go out the back door and let me show you imma make it. Im not stunting nor repping but i tell you what, **** the dumb **** we can do this **** tonight **** it while my car hurt
YOU DO KNOW THAT UR SHOWING THAT YOUR SCARED. DAMN, WHAT DID THEY TELL YOU?
Old 03-23-2010, 06:58 PM
On The Tree

Default Damn

Just got back from work, boy yall boys are going hard in here.
OH REDELL YOU HOOKING YET
Old 03-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Just got back from work, boy yall boys are going hard in here.
OH REDELL YOU HOOKING YET
I am telling u Hot thats that burnt grease.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Teching In

Yall sound like a bunch of CRY BABIES . LINE THEN MOTHER ****** UP LET IT RIDE. HIT THIS,HIT THAT, MY TIRES ARE GREEN,YOU HAVE BIG TIRES, DAMN RACE THEM BITCHES PIECE OUT JUST MY 2 CENTS.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
oh yeah and bring ya dick ryding *** friend too (RIDELL)

after i whipped his *** he wanna tell me, man we need to go out of town and whip them boys, did you hear that WE need to go out of town. before that i was his worst enemy, he heard that i was in the n.o running shop and that shop was torn down by mr hotrod, that is one person i cannot stand (RIDELL) whoever is winning he wanna join the band waggon. you can deliver this message to him. HE BRING THEM RED & BLACK PRETTY ***** ****** TO THE STREET AND THEY HAVE A WHIPPED ***.
were would i want to go. with that slow ***** **** that you have i dont answer dum *** on this but it good to no that there still some girls in this world that hide behine this computer. this redell you dum **** not ridell so if you want to call me here it is 225 413 7960 be a man not a bitch that you are .you can get that red one any time but not for pennies it going to cost you ***.:gun s:
Old 03-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hevhitter
were would i want to go. With that slow ***** **** that you have i dont answer dum *** on this but it good to no that there still some girls in this world that hide behine this computer. This redell you dum **** not ridell so if you want to call me here it is 225 413 7960 be a man not a bitch that you are .you can get that red one any time but not for pennies it going to cost you ***.:gun s:
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 03-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Damn Redell you alive? Get in his *** lol
Old 03-23-2010, 07:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
I am telling u Hot thats that burnt grease.
"dem boys goin in" ....."****" dis dat grease that start poppin to the ceiling when it get to hot, lol
Old 03-23-2010, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Hevhitter
were would i want to go. with that slow ***** **** that you have i dont answer dum *** on this but it good to no that there still some girls in this world that hide behine this computer. this redell you dum **** not ridell so if you want to call me here it is 225 413 7960 be a man not a bitch that you are .you can get that red one any time but not for pennies it going to cost you ***.:gun s:
DAMN BACK VACH. YOU GOING HARD IN DA PAINT HA.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpTxSG3P8fc
Old 03-23-2010, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
"dem boys goin in" ....."****" dis dat grease that start poppin to the ceiling when it get to hot, lol
LMAO u ain,t never lieing hot sausage grease 500 hundred degrees.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Default Redell, Travis called you up and you started Lying.

You gonna lie to Travis about some bullshit *** story about me asking the man to build me a motor to beat you, and you say the man said the money was going to be a issue. Man I tried to call you 3 times to see why the **** you lied to Travis. We both know about that situation and we know who it was about.(the motor and money thing and that man had the money also) It damn sure wasn't me but I tell you what you put your tires on that Bitch and I am going to RIP your ******* from the crack in your back to the SPLIT between your EYES. I never knew a man who changes his story as much as you. That why I don't **** with a lot of people for that simple reason(FLIP FLOP ***** ****** WHO CHANGE THEIR STORY WHEN CONFRONTED.) And as far as you lying to him again about the COREY calling me out when I came to the race BRUGH that is some hoe ****. COREY I know that is you homeboy but can you clear this up.(YES OR NO)
Did Redell ask me since I was the Neutral Party to flag the race or did I beg to flag the race TO SEE HOW THE CARS WOULD LEAVE? Next after the race was over did you call me out or was I not even there, because I still had to bring my big truck back to the yard.So I was gone when you and MAYO talked. Mayo told me you asked him to race and he said make it fair or pick on some of these other cars on your level. Mayo said Like Travis and Hot Rod and you said well HotRod didn't say anything about getting it on. Mayo told you what I said why threaten and my car wasn't there. You Know I will race you anytime Redell you just trying to put other people in the mix just like Travis said. Boy whenever you get your nuts together and come in that water I PROMISE YOU I WILL DROWN YOUR MONKEY ***. WHATS UP FOR THE WEEKEND REDELL I AM GOING TO BUST YOUR ***. NOW YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO. I WILL COME TO BATON ROUGE AND **** YOU UP OR YOU CAN COME TO MEXICO AND GET BEHEADED. OLD LYING *** GROWN MAN. I ALWAYS TRIED TO KEEP IT KOSHER WITH YOU BUT I'M TIRED OF YOU LYING ON ME AND MAKING UP ALL KINDS OF OTHER ****. GET YOUR ******* TIRES ON AND GET FUCKED UP THIS WEEKEND. YOU CLAIM THAT BITCH IS THE MAN PROVE IT. And **** talking about people hide on the computer YOU wouldn't answer the ******* phone. NOW YOU CALL STONE AND GET MY NUMBER OR JUST SET UP A TIME CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT I AM GOING TO **** YOU UP THIS WEEKEND, MATTER FACT WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG IF I AM IN TOWN DURING THE WEEK. CALL IT<objecthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtzGmn0WDI

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 03-23-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:37 PM
12 Second Club

well fellas i called and still no race. the conversation went likd this, HELLO, whats up man, he says whats up, i said do u know who this is, he said no. I SAID THIS IS THE DUMB ***** *****, IM TRYING TO SEE WHATS UP WE RACING OR WHAT, the 1st thing come out his mouth is NO CUZ(with country accent) i just dont like that internet ****. i started to hang up but he seam to have some stories so i started to listen, so he stated with hotrod cleared up in the previous post and was telling me lies and ****. NOW HE WANNA BACK ALL HIS WORDS UP, and talking bout cmurder in **** i lol while phone on mute, no race with me and ridell fellas
Old 03-23-2010, 09:40 PM
12 Second Club

so imma leave it like this ya name is ridell all u wanna do is ride no race
Old 03-23-2010, 09:58 PM
9 Second Club

Default That night

Hotrod was asked to flag tha race since he was the only neutral person there. Hotrod and i talked on that starting line, but it had nothing to do with racing each other. Mayo and i did talk about running and etc. We did discuss travis and hotrod. That was it. Now, while in tha hell has travis turned all tha attention away from me running him. What did redell have to do with anything discussed earlier?

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix