New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 05:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how bout u sho me and get yo *** ran ova..
Originally Posted by Travose21
for the looks like it i think ya launching is not hitting on ****.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ddcook07
What is this "Vette" you speak of?
The blue LS3 one that beat BJ & Magic
Old 04-30-2010, 08:14 AM
On The Tree

Ways goodnolaoz28let's get it poppin
Old 04-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quews6lime
Ways goodnolaoz28let's get it poppin
WHAT'S UP Q I C YALL BE TRYING TO JUMP MY DOG BOWDIE IN THIS BITCH BUT IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN C U ROUND HERE CALLING OUT PEOPLE LIKE U THE MAN BUT THAT **** IS ABOUT TO COME TO AND N WHEN BOWDIE COME BACK OUT I PROMISE U N TELL CLAY HE CAN RUN BUT HE CAN'T HIDE IT'S SAID THAT I CAN'T GET A RACE WIT A STOCK CAR DERE HE IIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang :
Old 04-30-2010, 04:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hotboy rell
what's up q i c yall be trying to jump my dog bowdie in this bitch but it aint gonna happen c u round here calling out people like u the man but that **** is about to come to and n when bowdie come back out i promise u n tell clay he can run but he can't hide it's said that i can't get a race wit a stock car dere he iiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang :
dere he iisssss relly rell
Old 04-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HOTBOY RELL
WHAT'S UP Q I C YALL BE TRYING TO JUMP MY DOG BOWDIE IN THIS BITCH BUT IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN C U ROUND HERE CALLING OUT PEOPLE LIKE U THE MAN BUT THAT **** IS ABOUT TO COME TO AND N WHEN BOWDIE COME BACK OUT I PROMISE U N TELL CLAY HE CAN RUN BUT HE CAN'T HIDE IT'S SAID THAT I CAN'T GET A RACE WIT A STOCK CAR DERE HE IIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang :
My dog clay got somethin for that *** in a true bolt on car big homie and wen I get my true bolt on car straight ima cut ur throat too....kl motorsports in da building!!!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

Say say [SIZE="7"][/hot boy rellSIZE]I been whoppin on Bowdie *** since day one.... And my car was running bad(ask Travis)... Ima gonna continue beatin his *** even if he is on a diet around this bitch..... U better cut on that paper thin *** car jus to have to have a chance on side that lime-green thing.... And my big homie clay gone take u up on that offer real soon
Old 04-30-2010, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

thats it for yall rell time up!!! yeah yall not the only ones getting fast yeah we getting it in hommie. every one move made over there 3 getting made over here yeah its getting real with full weight AC cars how bout that. i cant wait till its 98 out side hot as **** and its race time lol imma calling hands for str8 day time races lol boy travis, moe, brick all yall ga be the same size by the end of this summer lol bowdie you ga pass out drinking and no ac **** bo might have install a lite weight fan on ya dash. well ill drop my window and hope you catch a lil of my ac when i hit the splashes, second lines, car events, d shop etc...thats bout all i can do bo i only have 2 seats me and my bottle
Old 04-30-2010, 07:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
The blue LS3 one that beat BJ & Magic
what's up doc u satisfied i now i changed it
Old 04-30-2010, 08:30 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Default Sounds like a hater

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
thats it for yall rell time up!!! yeah yall not the only ones getting fast yeah we getting it in hommie. every one move made over there 3 getting made over here yeah its getting real with full weight AC cars how bout that. i cant wait till its 98 out side hot as **** and its race time lol imma calling hands for str8 day time races lol boy travis, MOE, brick all yall ga be the same size by the end of this summer lol bowdie you ga pass out drinking and no ac **** bo might have install a lite weight fan on ya dash. well ill drop my window and hope you catch a lil of my ac when i hit the splashes, second lines, car events, d shop etc...thats bout all i can do bo i only have 2 seats me and my bottle
Pete y r u and all da west bank click worrin bout what me, brick, and travis car weighs.Yall cars r sneaky light weight (clay, RICKI BOBBY, PETE) but now scince yall know we r as light r a lil lighter yall crying about what our cars weigh. Yall have Fast intakes and we have ls6 intakes but do u here us crying..... WE have multipule wips (one for every occasion). Boy i just cant wait till BLUE MAGIC get tuned...... cause i dont like your comments:en garde: oh yeah Q work your way down your list to #12

Last edited by sky; 04-30-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Launching!

Yall only got a few days left bra and if you call removing a front bumper absorber,spear tire, and smog pump light weight damn bra im guilty as charged but I figured my 2 10's and amp made up for that! You guys are jokes but guess what I know that yall cutting yall **** up but ask me do I care! **** No we still getting it in but I know yall head gonna be so fucked up when I still bust that ***! TRUE STOCK BOTTOM LS1 and I put that on everything! Yall set ups are fucked so when somebody show yall how a real head and cam car suppose to run guess what? You get nitrous,ls2,ls3, and 383 charges! Man yall boys are ******* jokes yall pick races like a nicca pick out shoes! Very picky! Lets get it popping sattle up westbank we going in as 1!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
what's up doc u satisfied i now i changed it
Yea, just didn't want yall gettin slammed by them internet "people"
Old 04-30-2010, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by quews6lime
Say say [SIZE="7"][/hot boy rellSIZE]I been whoppin on Bowdie *** since day one.... And my car was running bad(ask Travis)... Ima gonna continue beatin his *** even if he is on a diet around this bitch..... U better cut on that paper thin *** car jus to have to have a chance on side that lime-green thing.... And my big homie clay gone take u up on that offer real soon
come on na Q u talkin that same old ****!!! u beat me by a fender i beat u by a mile it don't mather a win is a win so stop talkin that **** about u ben whoppin my *** when u only beat me once n like i said before don't worry about what i'm doin to my car just be ready for this *** whoppin i got 4 u it's sad it took all ur freinds to feel sorry 4 u t build ur car to run like something lol Q this is the best setup u ever had BIG DOG but don't go out like a COWARD like u did wit MOE u gonna tell that man that u aint gonna race him because he's on a diet now that's some fake **** while at the same time ricky b had **** takin of his car n i saw this wit my on eyes n pete please u should not open ur mouth the best car u ever had was that purple ta n u had erry thing takin out that bitch u had no carpet n no seats u was racing on a crate lmao but pete i aint trippin i just had to let u know lol n for as clay he can't **** wit my dog rell what yall gonna do put a cam in his **** NEWS FLASH it aint gonna work we still gonna whipe the gray of that bitch so stop savin them boys pete n like i told u if we say it's a stock car it's a stock car c it's killin u not to know what's under the hood of rell car but like we said no lookin under the hood of our cars no mo u can look in the back but no lookin under the hood ask Q wat rell car done him at the track wit ken drivin it so tell clay to bring his *** as long as he don't spray my dog it's all good we ready when he ready n Q if ricky b is ur mentor i must be ur master because i stayed whoppin his ***
Old 04-30-2010, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky

Pete y r u and all da west bank click worrin bout what me, brick, and travis car weighs.Yall cars r sneaky light weight (clay, RICKI BOBBY, PETE) but now scince yall know we r as light r a lil lighter yall crying about what our cars weigh. Yall have Fast intakes and we have ls6 intakes but do u here us crying..... WE have multipule wips (one for every occasion). Boy i just cant wait till BLUE MAGIC get tuned...... cause i dont like your comments:en garde: oh yeah Q work your way down your list to #12
don't worry MOE we got this **** ricky b n Q we gonna take yall out in one nite i promise u :b ang:
Old 04-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Default Haters in da buildin pete

PETE... MEN DO WHAT THEY WANT BOYS DO WHAT THEY CAN. UNTIL DA DAY U GIVE THAT *** WHIPIN BACK I GAVE U ON MEXICO RD U BETTER WATCH AND LEARN. AN I REALLY DONT THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN. SO IF DA EASTBOYS WANNA TAKE DA DOORS HOODS TRUNKS AN FENDERS OFF OUR CARS WE GONNA DO THAT SO STOP TALKIN BOUT WHAT U THINK WE DOIN OVER HERE AN COME AND GET SOME CHUMP
Old 04-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
come on na Q u talkin that same old ****!!! u beat me by a fender i beat u by a mile it don't mather a win is a win so stop talkin that **** about u ben whoppin my *** when u only beat me once n like i said before don't worry about what i'm doin to my car just be ready for this *** whoppin i got 4 u it's sad it took all ur freinds to feel sorry 4 u t build ur car to run like something lol Q this is the best setup u ever had BIG DOG but don't go out like a COWARD like u did wit MOE u gonna tell that man that u aint gonna race him because he's on a diet now that's some fake **** while at the same time ricky b had **** takin of his car n i saw this wit my on eyes n pete please u should not open ur mouth the best car u ever had was that purple ta n u had erry thing takin out that bitch u had no carpet n no seats u was racing on a crate lmao but pete i aint trippin i just had to let u know lol n for as clay he can't **** wit my dog rell what yall gonna do put a cam in his **** NEWS FLASH it aint gonna work we still gonna whipe the gray of that bitch so stop savin them boys pete n like i told u if we say it's a stock car it's a stock car c it's killin u not to know what's under the hood of rell car but like we said no lookin under the hood of our cars no mo u can look in the back but no lookin under the hood ask Q wat rell car done him at the track wit ken drivin it so tell clay to bring his *** as long as he don't spray my dog it's all good we ready when he ready n Q if ricky b is ur mentor i must be ur master because i stayed whoppin his ***
Yeah you right you beat me twice once was my first race on haynes which I was 6-speed nice kill the second time I had a bad tranny and convertor on a tune that had my car throwing codes and car was cutting off and **** I barley made it to the line and I know everyone remembers that! One strange thing tho is that you were telling everybody you were on a nitrous tune then you was like yeah I will race ricky b meet me at the line! I took you out the hole and held you off to the end then you nipped me by a fender and you brung the car straight home! okay didnt really understand that because even with the flaws I had at the time you still was weak on the top side at that time and my car was always strong on the big side so that never really set well with me but it is what it is so I understand why yall dont want nobody under yall hood. I cant wait to get your light *** car out here and beat that *** right after I pat on mule! If I cant look under yall hood let me know now so I can come prepared cause you may have got me once but it wont happen again it will be spray for spray mister dere he is! Props to both wins you got on me cause a win is a win. I dont know why yall around here making it seem like my car is like yall **** yall missing one thing brother I HAVE AC! lol
Old 04-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Launching!

I tell you what yall want to chop yall **** up I GOT SUMTIN FOR YALL ***! I give up kenneth they making me go in! No more talking from me so I will play the back ground leave my name out yall mouth and I wont speak another word about race **** until Im ready to line my **** up! PEACE
Old 05-01-2010, 12:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Yeah you right you beat me twice once was my first race on haynes which I was 6-speed nice kill the second time I had a bad tranny and convertor on a tune that had my car throwing codes and car was cutting off and **** I barley made it to the line and I know everyone remembers that! One strange thing tho is that you were telling everybody you were on a nitrous tune then you was like yeah I will race ricky b meet me at the line! I took you out the hole and held you off to the end then you nipped me by a fender and you brung the car straight home! okay didnt really understand that because even with the flaws I had at the time you still was weak on the top side at that time and my car was always strong on the big side so that never really set well with me but it is what it is so I understand why yall dont want nobody under yall hood. I cant wait to get your light *** car out here and beat that *** right after I pat on mule! If I cant look under yall hood let me know now so I can come prepared cause you may have got me once but it wont happen again it will be spray for spray mister dere he is! Props to both wins you got on me cause a win is a win. I dont know why yall around here making it seem like my car is like yall **** yall missing one thing brother I HAVE AC! lol
ricky b i let u look under my hood n u saw for urself i had ac n bumper suport i had erry thing u had under ur hood the only thing i took out my car was the seats n if ur trying to say i sprayed u when we raced ur wrong because if that's the case u must have a ten second car on the motor n i know ur **** not that fast on the motor thank about it u lifted out the hole on me n i was spinin n i walked u n beat u by a car now if i was sprayin i would have fucked over u real bad n i was runin all motor at that time but like i told u before put u some spray on ur **** n come wit it because i'm not dropin my pants no mo fa yall to look under my drows LMAO
Old 05-01-2010, 12:30 AM
On The Tree

thats it for yall rell time up!!! Yeah yall not the only ones getting fast yeah we getting it in hommie. Every one move made over there 3 getting made over here yeah its getting real with full weight ac cars how bout that. I cant wait till its 98 out side hot as **** and its race time lol imma calling hands for str8 day time races lol boy travis, moe, brick all yall ga be the same size by the end of this summer lol bowdie you ga pass out drinking and no ac **** bo might have install a lite weight fan on ya dash. Well ill drop my window and hope you catch a lil of my ac when i hit the splashes, second lines, car events, d shop etc...thats bout all i can do bo i only have 2 seats me and my bottle
o pete i c u on this bitch when that slow *** vet gonna be ready i hope u don't use no mo wood to hold ur tranny lol
Old 05-01-2010, 12:44 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by eastbeast
PETE... MEN DO WHAT THEY WANT BOYS DO WHAT THEY CAN. UNTIL DA DAY U GIVE THAT *** WHIPIN BACK I GAVE U ON MEXICO RD U BETTER WATCH AND LEARN. AN I REALLY DONT THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN. SO IF DA EASTBOYS WANNA TAKE DA DOORS HOODS TRUNKS AN FENDERS OFF OUR CARS WE GONNA DO THAT SO STOP TALKIN BOUT WHAT U THINK WE DOIN OVER HERE AN COME AND GET SOME CHUMP
see lets make this clear its yall cars we all know gutting cutting a car takes it to a whole nother class in raceing. once you cross that line to remove ac you no longer a true street car suports etc... not hating i don't have the nutts to remove all that **** for more then just one reason the main reason is my own safety. cause none of yall have cages to that i know of. the jet only had seat out nah let it be known it was a put together push come to shove if i wanted to chop and screw it **** it had no value anyway....

so do what yall do light cars & full weight cars can never be in the same class. but they have some cars that are compatable that can be called.

Moe its been a long time coming fa ya travis saved ya *** when pewter games hit the streets yeah kenneth must have had 3 pages on this site dedicated to you asking for a race. So i know for a fact he behind ya with going in his class that was your only way out. but what he didnt tell you was you stepped in a class that brings bigger *** whoopings lol yeah them boys at his cheeks. look at the bright side you will not get ya *** whooped but on seasons now maybe twice a year they race lol im sure somebodys going to welcum u in the brother hood lol
my man Brick yeah we go back you kicked my *** when i was at my best cant hate on that. was it fair races we will never know with all the charges you had floating around,but thats in our past. im all out racering now run with ya brung charges wont even matter and lets see how we turn out... this major *** whooping you have coming and imma make sho i have the FAMOUS MOE chain in the trunk lol
dont mean to talk so much **** and my car not running but this is the place for it.....ill just keep it bare minimal. i think i covered all yall with this

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix