New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hear me out people everybody calling my name now that my car is tore up. Give me my time just like I gave yall when yall was down with suppose to be tranny and rear end problems that took months to correct so yall say but I didnt understand that because my car went down on tranny problems 3 times and I was back out the same week every time so yall got me scratching my head on that one. So yall just give me a lil time im about to do what its taking yall forever to do in a few months. Just relax people I will be back sooner than yall think!
Old 05-18-2010, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

this **** is getting grease babe
Old 05-18-2010, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

anybody know who that dark green ta with the blk aniversity wheels, is tell him give me the hit no nos we can do sum
Old 05-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=30th anv t\a;13349975]that's fucked up clay!!!!! i thouth u said u don't do the ls1teck thing. **** i can't tell u ben on this bitch longer thin me. but it's all good i aint trippen c when we buss that *** wit rell car. the joke is gonna be on u o yea n make sure u have a big shot on that bitch because we will be ready DERE HE IIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE BIG *** FU--ING LETTERS WHY SO BIG.
STEVE WONDER IS NOT READ THIS POST. CHILL OUT ITS A BITCH TO READ ON CELL PHONE. THANKS
Old 05-18-2010, 10:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by str8hood
Bitch **** u stupid lil muthafucka....u a sore azzzz loser BOTTOM ****** LINE I ain't got **** else to say to u dog...I'm sure we'll meet one day lil man, WHATEVA car I get Ima tear ur *** up & down Mexico, Canada or any other ****** country u wanna go to....and then u gonna be bowin down BIIIIIOTCH...
Play ***** and get fuckedstr8 bitch
Old 05-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
YALL GOING HARD IN DA SPOT MIGHT HAVE A LINE ON A NICE LIL S-10 FOR YA STREET TRUCK STOCK SUSPENSION PUMP GAS.
sounds good might be interested:sec ret2:
Old 05-18-2010, 11:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
make sure u have a big shot COLOR][/SIZE]
damn bowdie i mean i thought rell was all motor so y do clay need a big shot? im kind of lost on this one i know yall not playing dry shot games bo come on nah or progressive controler games huh no huh damn bowdie you falling all the way off son....

Moe glad to here ya back hommie you beat me to the streets i see its kool ya know bo...

travis u act like yo job 257 miles away **** son you can make it to work and then touch ya headers bare hand son and they wont even be hot thats how close u live.
but ok so for the record now there is no classes and you say westbank started all that ok bo you win we have no car to race you with at this time...

yeah you beat the vette but you still havent raced dinky yet whats the hold up on that? or mayo,or rematch hotrod, or the 4 wheel drive s-10, or the 4 wheel drive rice burner that whooped ya, or kedrick or nate ,or jason king damn bo dont act like there are no cars to race have you called up to hammond? or BR you need to network bo, they still have cars out there or you just stuck on this whole westbank eastbank thing bo.....what about Cuzz,darrel man iacs, freight train,pork chop,reydell,from what i here there are a few cars in br you can race but you want everything to come to you. well guess what bo man up and travel even if its just a seasonal thing
Old 05-18-2010, 11:13 PM
11 Second Club

moe you can race everybody on travis list lets get it popping since there is no class out chea oh add cook to yall list just have to take a track race then that opens up more cars james,junk,harrold,etc..... if yall so bad *** get them races popping then tell a niXXa about there no one to race or that wanna race ya
Old 05-18-2010, 11:29 PM
11 Second Club

i gotto to give mad props to my hommie Hot Rizzle this man cant get a race so he network and relocate his self you are the man hommie now thats a racer in my eyes!!!

travis maybe you need a agent!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 12:07 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
damn bowdie i mean i thought rell was all motor so y do clay need a big shot? im kind of lost on this one i know yall not playing dry shot games bo come on nah or progressive controler games huh no huh damn bowdie you falling all the way off son....

Moe glad to here ya back hommie you beat me to the streets i see its kool ya know bo...

travis u act like yo job 257 miles away **** son you can make it to work and then touch ya headers bare hand son and they wont even be hot thats how close u live.
but ok so for the record now there is no classes and you say westbank started all that ok bo you win we have no car to race you with at this time...

yeah you beat the vette but you still havent raced dinky yet whats the hold up on that? or mayo,or rematch hotrod, or the 4 wheel drive s-10, or the 4 wheel drive rice burner that whooped ya, or kedrick or nate ,or jason king damn bo dont act like there are no cars to race have you called up to hammond? or BR you need to network bo, they still have cars out there or you just stuck on this whole westbank eastbank thing bo.....what about Cuzz,darrel man iacs, freight train,pork chop,reydell,from what i here there are a few cars in br you can race but you want everything to come to you. well guess what bo man up and travel even if its just a seasonal thing
he know not to come to br. will get has prostate pulled clean out his ***. he know there some bad boys out here. we don't make much noise. but we got a few of the baddest cars in louisiana.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:19 AM
sky
Staging Lane

moe you can race everybody on travis list lets get it popping since there is no class out chea oh add cook to yall list just have to take a track race then that opens up more cars james,junk,harrold,etc..... if yall so bad *** get them races popping then tell a niXXa about there no one to race or that wanna race ya
pete, y u acting like Don King in his prime with all dis lap hopping. Stop trying to push up a race and start turning some more renches on dat vette so I can (beat it out da frame)(lmao)
Old 05-19-2010, 03:32 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Hear me out people everybody calling my name now that my car is tore up. Give me my time just like I gave yall when yall was down with suppose to be tranny and rear end problems that took months to correct so yall say but I didnt understand that because my car went down on tranny problems 3 times and I was back out the same week every time so yall got me scratching my head on that one. So yall just give me a lil time im about to do what its taking yall forever to do in a few months. Just relax people I will be back sooner than yall think!
FIRST OF ALL RICKI B, DONT PUT THAT **** LIKE YOUR $ LONG LIKE YOU SIZING A N***A POCKETS UP SON. HAD 2 WAIT MY TURN IN LINE 2 GET UNDER THE KNIFE. AND IM NOT SCREAMIN NO N***A NAME. WHEN i WAS JUST GETTIN HOME OFF MY LIL VACTION(LOL) EVERY BODY WAS TRYING TO GET @ MY HAT, BUT NOW SINCE i GOT MY SWAGGER BACKEVERY BODY ON SOME "SCARY"**** TALKIN BOUT WEIGHT AND ALL KIND OF ***** *** **** AND DA TRIP PART IS MY CAR AINT NO DIFFERNT THEN YOURS! ! ! ! ! ! !
Old 05-19-2010, 03:50 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw dats cold. My car have never made a pass no where and yall sizeing my car up. Like hmmmmmm I smell . . . . . . . . FEAR from DA Westbank and yall should have saw dis coming from me yall know im bout less talkin an more racing . . . . . . any body dats in my class
Old 05-19-2010, 07:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 408lq9
he know not to come to br. will get has prostate pulled clean out his ***. he know there some bad boys out here. we don't make much noise. but we got a few of the baddest cars in louisiana.
im sure you are rite. but you already know you can see how **** goes down by us. nixxas dont race unless they have fa sho wins hate to say it but thats how certain groups are...sad raceing is not fun like it was before if a mutherfucka not cheating they setting u up bad races some bull **** out chea
Old 05-19-2010, 07:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sky
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw dats cold. My car have never made a pass no where and yall sizeing my car up. Like hmmmmmm I smell . . . . . . . . FEAR from DA Westbank and yall should have saw dis coming from me yall know im bout less talkin an more racing . . . . . . any body dats in my class
there are no classes Bo either you all out or motor thats it
Old 05-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sky
FIRST OF ALL RICKI B, DONT PUT THAT **** LIKE YOUR $ LONG LIKE YOU SIZING A N***A POCKETS UP SON. HAD 2 WAIT MY TURN IN LINE 2 GET UNDER THE KNIFE. AND IM NOT SCREAMIN NO N***A NAME. WHEN i WAS JUST GETTIN HOME OFF MY LIL VACTION(LOL) EVERY BODY WAS TRYING TO GET @ MY HAT, BUT NOW SINCE i GOT MY SWAGGER BACKEVERY BODY ON SOME "SCARY"**** TALKIN BOUT WEIGHT AND ALL KIND OF ***** *** **** AND DA TRIP PART IS MY CAR AINT NO DIFFERNT THEN YOURS! ! ! ! ! ! !
No bra you got me all wrong I never been the one to talk about money just not me when I said that im about to do in a few months what its been taking everybody forever to do is put a beast on the streets. Not the type to talk paperwork moe! Dont worry moe I will be back in full effect my mechanic just taking a lil longer than expected thats all but you will get your chance to get drug up and down mexico homie! Just be patient!:b uttkick:
Old 05-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Launching!

Moe i see you been on fire around this bitch but we gonna put that lil fire out son!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:21 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sky
aaaaaaaaaaaaaw dats cold. My car have never made a pass no where and yall sizeing my car up. Like hmmmmmm i smell . . . . . . . . Fear from da westbank and yall should have saw dis coming from me yall know im bout less talkin an more racing . . . . . . Any body dats in my class
"i cant wait to attack them cheeks":d:d
Old 05-19-2010, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

well pete all that **** u talkin don't mather to me. we cool !!!but like i told yall i'm not in this by myself. i remember when i was the only one racin the westbank crew but not no moe so now i can sit back n injoy the show
Old 05-19-2010, 09:52 AM
12 Second Club

man pete im not intertaing u u full of **** u know i called mayo cory and n e body hands to race me. and u really makin hotrod have blue *****. half of them people i dont even know so like i said i even ask hotrod to see if them boys out of town wanna do something i still haven't gotten no answer. like i said b4 WHO WANNA RACE ME ON THE STREET THIS MESSAGE GOES FA N E BODY IM OUT HERE LOOKING FA A RACE SO HOW ABOUT POST WHEN AND WHERE

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix