New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 08:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, you already know how I get down. I got some tires for sale too if yall need some.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

What color is the procharged Z06? Someone hit me up with the new spot.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Teching In

orange
Old 08-09-2010, 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

No aIN'T NOBODY go race you with no z06....lol Just ****** with yah...
Old 08-09-2010, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

man wheres tha footage
Old 08-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
It was a stick car and it beat g8. The procharged vette beat the brakes off that cobra on street tires!
Damn i guess they are as strong as people say they are...
Old 08-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pewterthang
i would run u after break in, but ***** say i cant **** wit u. heads(ls6), cam(cheater), and spray. nicca say leave u alone. im cam only. just what was told to me. i wont post a name or the car im talkin bout. dont respond if that isnt right or isnt u. i hate rumors. ***** said im sprayin when i came around him wit 2 and da move. twice(two different people, two different cars). PEOPLE HATE TO LOSE. Rumors spread fast when ya car run
i normally don't say nothing when u rookies r talkin but when it comes to my dog rell i gotta say something, **** wat a nicca say, run the man. i remember me n u was on the interstate n u **** me up from a roll that's y when i come back out on mickey drages u will be on my list 4 *** motor races, o n do me a favor start talkin 4 urself n tell fire man to fall back DERE HE IIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!! P.S I KNOW U HAVE A H\C CAR SO BRING THEM CHEEKS
Old 08-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
i normally don't say nothing when u rookies r talkin but when it comes to my dog rell i gotta say something, **** wat a nicca say, run the man. i remember me n u was on the interstate n u **** me up from a roll that's y when i come back out on mickey drages u will be on my list 4 *** motor races, o n do me a favor start talkin 4 urself n tell fire man to fall back DERE HE IIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!! P.S I KNOW U HAVE A H\C CAR SO BRING THEM CHEEKS
Dere he issssssss them boys done fucked up lol Yall not ******* with the Prince what clowns thats my dog say that **** again i'll wack all yall. don,t bring me out there.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
That Purple car is fast as ****.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Teching In

Default Yoooooo!!!!

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Negro please . If you were out there, I addressed YOU (with your silent ***) and HAWK and everybody else out there that had somethin' to say. Like I said out there, yall dudes talk big on this tech, but on the street yall quiet as a mf. HAWK ain't want no parts of me (I respect that you wanted to atleast race for free, but it's NOT HAPPENIN'), and Fireman been offered a rematch like 10xs since he lost. GTO is the only one I respect out of yall clique, because the dude is about racin' win or lose. He don't be with all that bs like yall fake ***.
BACK TO WHAT THE **** I SAID BEFORE I ****** FORGOT WHAT POST I SAID BUT YALL BOYS GOT SILENT AS THE **** WHEN I SAID I GOT MORE HEART THAN YALL MONEY OR NO MONEY HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!! RACING IS RACING> I MEAN DUDES I KNOW THAT KNOW U (OH YEA THIS SOME STREET **** NA) KNOW WHAT U GOT. KEEP IT REAL I CAME OUT THERE AND SAID LETS GO U WANTED MONEY I SAID IM HIT RIGHT NA TRUE AND U WAS WINING LIKE A LAME LIKE NA NA ......MAN DONT TRY TO HUSTLE ME LIL BOY. I DO THIS FA FUN HOMIE BUT TRUSTTTT WHEN I GET BACK ON MY FEET IMMA SEE U HEADS THE **** UP FA MONEY AND ALL I GOTTA SAY ON THAT.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mzone fuke ym
dere he issssssss them boys done fucked up lol yall not ******* with the prince what clowns thats my dog say that **** again i'll wack all yall. Don,t bring me out there.
dere he isssssss!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lfsglass
What color is the procharged Z06? Someone hit me up with the new spot.
WAT'S UP GLASS U PICKED UR CAR UP YET ?
Old 08-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Teching In

AND LIKE I SAID AGAIN I DONT EVEN ****** RACE LIKE THAT HOMIE. IM THE ****** LAID BACK Allllllll BLACK AM DRIVIN KID THAT JUST MIND HIS BIS DONT EVER SAY NOTHING ABOUT NOBODY ELSE **** NEVER CALL NOOBODY OUT BUT PPL CALL ME OUT AND GET THEY ISSUE EVERY TIME. A TRUE ****** QUOTE STOCK CAR ....so why pick on me bruh bruh
Old 08-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Teching In

Well Travose21, you won. I told yall before yall came up I had problems with car. The only reason I ran you is because I didnt want yall to go back home without a race, because you were scare to run the two mustangs. But when I told you run motor to motor you start crying so I gave you a nos run. And you didnt beat me a full car you were all out and my **** didnt even spray. That you were disappointed in your car after that race. But I wish you will people you talked like you do on here. It on now. See you on 21 if not before.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:15 AM
12 Second Club

man u always have excuses i whip u and thats all . take ya l again and that mustang i was about to whip that boy but them people came so if u know like i know u dont wanna **** with me and u cant **** with me and that big motor *** silver car yall got will never beat me as long as i have that bitch and u and i know ya nos came on
Old 08-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Teching In

Man we had to build your confidence up to even run that mustang. **** that we running this week, **** the 21st. My motor not bigger than yours.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:26 AM
12 Second Club

i dont care when we run u will not win.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:28 AM
12 Second Club

build u confidence wow why would i handicap myself twice by running on black top and runnning on motor on a nos tune why would i do that but u know what this time imma give u all of what i got and embarace u
Old 08-10-2010, 09:05 AM
11 Second Club

hey travis i see ya got ya hands full ,but whats the status on linden???? from what being said now he wanna run westbank people. So let me clear something up if thats true 1st who in the **** in his class over hea? Lmao well that sums it up.Sounds like to me the westbank always being used as a emergency exit!!! He saying he can't get a race blah blah you call him out and no race bookman wants his *** cheeks i hear for what now 3 years no race.kedrick wanted to race him no race, hotrod wanted a race no race i think even bird wanted them *** cheeks no race, do i see a pattern here?guess so.

bowdie i see you hitting off at pewterthang when yall boys getting it in?
Glass welcome back
i mean its kool new spot popping we get no calls over here about no raceing it aint like that now huh?no huh?
before anyone mouth of where ya car at blah blah still in shop im still pissed i dont have it back time getting short(BOOM)( you wanna help me out) im a week behind
Old 08-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Teching In

Man you wouldn't even run that boy on concrete @ first. But I am going show you that you have the slowest 408 in the south. I ran you handicap and you still barely got around me. It was like my motor vs your nitrous. I said 10.7 you right but now I say, 10.99, 11.00 range.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix