New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 04:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1 sick c6 you lucky the rain saved your *** tonight!
Old 08-28-2010, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

Damn Que, the weather might be different tomorrow! hope that **** stop tonight!
Old 08-28-2010, 07:59 PM
11 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQM44l0-gA
my first crank up im almost out chea. ill be doing my tuning soon
Old 08-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Teching In

Of course everyone is lucky when it rains. So it's gonna go down where I want it to??
Old 08-28-2010, 09:18 PM
On The Tree

Cool

Originally Posted by 1sickC6
Of course everyone is lucky when it rains. So it's gonna go down where I want it to??
If you ain't talkin bout the new spot then we not speaking the same language !!!!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 01:19 AM
Teching In

everybody give a shout out 2 hot rod for his B DAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old 08-29-2010, 06:28 AM
Teching In

Why u scared of my spot? I got a 08 vette you got 98 ram air I should be worried about the traffic more then you. Just give me my rematch and get it over with.......
Old 08-29-2010, 07:50 AM
On The Tree

THATS THAT BULLSHIT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!! come on man. you were just out there when two cars putting down alot of power hooked and booked. Now if that 500hp, n/a, cam only, stock bottom end, full weight, daily driver blue car can hook. LOL. Y cant u at the new spot. LOL
Old 08-29-2010, 07:54 AM
On The Tree

Take them small rims of the back of that fast red mfer so yall can get it on!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Jesus my head hurts!

Just run him on earhardt. It's safer for the 2 of you. I don't get the big deal. A whole group of people watched the red vette smoke the tires on the 1-2 shift twice and it's not SAFE! The dude isn't going to run you at the new spot so go to earhardt, and if you beat him you get to say you beat him at his own game.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Launching!

Ok, I wasn't gonna say nothin' about the subject but, I think both of them dodging each other. The vette dude know Q dont wanna race on somethingheart because of the traffic issue, Q know the vette dont wanna race at the nu spot because of traction problems. Both of them feel it would be more of an advantage to them to run at "their spot", which is a smart move, but nobody wants to give in to the other.

Now, tecnicaly Q should get the home field advantage because he won last time, but their is a safety issue with the vette at the new spot, is it worth the risk Q? we all know what happens when vettes & f-bodys colide.

On the other hand if dude with the vette is smart he would know that it's only a race, If you really wanna do it just break down & race at the nu spot, If your **** get loose be smart & safe. Besides a vette should have room for error and still run a F-body down right?

In other words, Yall need to come to an agreement and get the **** over with 2nite, If not quit postin **** back & forth on here like yall about to do something.

PEACE
Old 08-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Teching In

happy b day hot rod u look good to say u just turn 25( lmao)
Old 08-29-2010, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1sickC6
Why u scared of my spot? I got a 08 vette you got 98 ram air I should be worried about the traffic more then you. Just give me my rematch and get it over with.......
Hold on, I understand that vette is valued more then my trans am but , don't go against my ****** f-body hood like that... **** get real behind that green thing homie!!! Now **** your spot... It's either you wanna race or you don't .... Cause we all know vette don't really spin with positive traction... Like I said the new spot is prep right now.... So like jeezy"let's get it"
Old 08-29-2010, 01:45 PM
On The Tree

Shouts out to the big homie hot rod... Happy birth- day and hope you see many more
Old 08-29-2010, 02:03 PM
11 Second Club

slim you made some good point on a serious tip.
the biggest issue with earheart is safety when you don't feel safe dont race.
i have been to the new spot twice and seen some nice hooking on drags and on slick and evn street tires.
1sikvet maybe you need to learn how to leave on the street(not taking a shot at ya driving hood)but kenneth then proved drivers make a diff in a 6 speed on the street!! you not at the track brother.now in your be half if my car don't hook somewhere i don't race. but theres a catch to that you are down one race if you really want it back get one of those f bodys that say the riding with you to give you there slicks and make a test hit.now if you dont hook on slicks then you know 1 thing its your driving.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Teching In

What happened last time a fast vette was racing a f body and lost traction. Do you people really wanna relive that ****?

6 months ago we were at the new spot and all people did was whine it didn't hook. So you come lay some trackbite down and the new spot is the **** now?

I was racing on earhardt 13 years ago. That is the safest place around to race. you line up...TONS of cars behind you blocking traffic...and you get it on. 4 lanes, plenty of shut down, no DITCHES on the side, NO CROSS STREETS. Seriously.......do the math. That's my .02 and i'm done trying to decipher for the evening.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

If I had a choice between concrete and asphalt, I am choosing concrete to hook no matter what. The new spot is good with the trackbite but thats only good for how far out it is.

In the very few rules of the race game, if you get beat and want a rematch against that person you have to go to their spot. Now, if he is cool, he will race wherever and let the person get their rematch regardless.

I will block the lanes if it is done on the concrete. I have been there with traffic coming up your back.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Teching In

Me and my people was thinking about opening Blunts Auto back up on chef hwy. We thinking about doing some machine work,selling race gas and N2o.It will be something like Harahan Auto.give me your insight on the idea.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQM44l0-gA
my first crank up im almost out chea. ill be doing my tuning soon
Don't sound to bad lil pete. Hope you have a longer shelf life out there NOW! That's right when u said u running **** all out thats what everyone should do.Back in the day we didnt have all that motor race ****. Keep your ******* hood close and run that bitch all out. If people wont u to take your spray off tell them get the **** out your face and set on da sideline lil daddy.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AutoCobra
What happened last time a fast vette was racing a f body and lost traction. Do you people really wanna relive that ****?

6 months ago we were at the new spot and all people did was whine it didn't hook. So you come lay some trackbite down and the new spot is the **** now?

I was racing on earhardt 13 years ago. That is the safest place around to race. you line up...TONS of cars behind you blocking traffic...and you get it on. 4 lanes, plenty of shut down, no DITCHES on the side, NO CROSS STREETS. Seriously.......do the math. That's my .02 and i'm done trying to decipher for the evening.
That was 13 years ago it's a new day and age, it's not safe if cars don't ****** block it of ******* that's why I don't wanna ****** run there..... You can have a fast vette worth about 30 grand but you life is priceless you dumb ****!

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix