New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vette x
hold on playa! For the record, other than building the tranmission, junk has not turned one screw on the red vette. Moreover, no parts are from junk or anyone else for that matter besides a nitrous solenoid. Now as far as those so called motor kings go, they both owe me money for a reason! Lets not get things twisted. Can't no one take credit for my combos.
quiet and deadly. i still have the trophy.
lol.lol lol.lol
Old 08-17-2009, 01:27 PM
12 Second Club

good action last night very very close calls
Old 08-17-2009, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
I know you sprayed me when i was pulling you so i think i am the motor king, get the car back and race me with no bottle in there at all.
See that's the problem....your thinking again. Everyone involved knows what happened. That's why u didn't want to run it back or do that nitrous run. Don't worry it will be back. U just be ready. U the only dude that always has a ton of excuses when u loose. Take it like u get it playa. U and I know what's up.
BTW When can I get that paper outcha?
Old 08-17-2009, 02:57 PM
TECH Regular

good action last night very very close calls
Yeah, there was some good racing last night. I gotta give it to dude, that blue Camaro running right. It reminds me of a Pewter Trans AM (step your game DOWN) I ran a while ago.

Last edited by ddcook07; 08-17-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by vette x
hold on playa! For the record, other than building the tranmission, junk has not turned one screw on the red vette. Moreover, no parts are from junk or anyone else for that matter besides a nitrous solenoid. Now as far as those so called motor kings go, they both owe me money for a reason! Lets not get things twisted. Can't no one take credit for my combos.
quiet and deadly. i still have the trophy.
damn..........
Old 08-17-2009, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowman2005
4sho bra cuz u no how it goes down on hea....im just trying to do my lil thing and put the bestbank on the map in the process.....and props on your win
Don't trip, I got the same hazing you're getting when I first came out. Mine was a little worst though because I was doin' it with 2 extra doors. Thanks for the props.

BESTBANK , but I do be in Jay's and Caesars I can't lie.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Vette X
See that's the problem....your thinking again. Everyone involved knows what happened. That's why u didn't want to run it back or do that nitrous run. Don't worry it will be back. U just be ready. U the only dude that always has a ton of excuses when u loose. Take it like u get it playa. U and I know what's up.
BTW When can I get that paper outcha?
dont wanna start this again before a ghost shows up lol. but you know and i know you sprayed me so if you wanna do it again i will run you both on the spray and on the juice
Old 08-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Launching!

dont wanna start this again before a ghost shows up lol. but you know and i know you sprayed me so if you wanna do it again i will run you both on the motor and on the juice
Fixed
Old 08-17-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hold on playa! For the record, other than building the tranmission, junk has not turned one screw on the red vette. Moreover, no parts are from junk or anyone else for that matter besides a nitrous solenoid. Now as far as those so called motor kings go, they both owe me money for a reason! Lets not get things twisted. Can't no one take credit for my combos.
Quiet and deadly. I still have the trophy.
U used my ONE part that makes the difference, the LT-cook-book I just can't believe they think it's all that.....I mean...it's just a vette right? Those cars are always just decoration BTW, get my grinder out of the rain
Old 08-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Don't trip, I got the same hazing you're getting when I first came out. Mine was a little worst though because I was doin' it with 2 extra doors. Thanks for the props.

BESTBANK , but I do be in Jay's and Caesars I can't lie.
4sho I feel u,but on that BESTBANK buisness....the funny thing is that i dont even stay on the westbank bra!lol x10
Old 08-17-2009, 08:11 PM
11 Second Club

Hold on playa! For the record, other than building the tranmission, junk has not turned one screw on the red vette. Moreover, no parts are from junk or anyone else for that matter besides a nitrous solenoid. Now as far as those so called motor kings go, they both owe me money for a reason! Lets not get things twisted. Can't no one take credit for my combos.
Quiet and deadly. I still have the trophy.
iaght brother... all i know is what i heard once you sold vette you gave up your crown now when you get it back well then kick some ***. or once you bring out your new project come fight for the crown again...
Old 08-18-2009, 07:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds interesting.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:43 PM
12 Second Club

any action tonight
Old 08-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Teching In

dont wanna start this again before a ghost shows up lol. but you know and i know you sprayed me so if you wanna do it again i will run you both on the spray and on the juice
Hey man, I know that your physic and all but we know that it would have been very obvious if I had sprayed u. There wouldn't have been a steady reeling in after your lil hole shot. I ran more mph than you motor to motor and spray for spray. I know that your not used to getting run down but things happen. Think about your past statements. First it was nitrous then it was a turbo and later a supercharger. It was just a faster car. That's why u and some others are talking that talk only after the car has been sold. We could have settled all the speculation many times since then...hell, we could have done it that nite but u wouldn't answer your phone. We will settle this one way or another! BTW can I get something when the latest edition hits? It's really not in your class but we can work something out.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JUNK
U used my ONE part that makes the difference, the LT-cook-book I just can't believe they think it's all that.....I mean...it's just a vette right? Those cars are always just decoration BTW, get my grinder out of the rain
Yes I did read the LT Cookbook... several times in fact. I even picked your brain to pieces at times. That's how I learned what not to do! That's also why I was able to do much the same thing with far less cubes, smaller heads, cam and less stall. This all equates to far far less money spent. Oh, I did use something of yours...those tires. And yes it's only a vette! Just decoration!
Old 08-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
iaght brother... all i know is what i heard once you sold vette you gave up your crown now when you get it back well then kick some ***. or once you bring out your new project come fight for the crown again...
You know what, your right lil brother. The problem is that no suitable candidate has past by to pick the crown up yet! Do you have anyone that u want to recommend?

Last edited by Vette X; 08-18-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Teching In

You know what, your right lil brother. The problem is that no suitable candidate has past by to pick the crown up yet!
THE CROWN IS WITH THE CAR AND THE NEW OWNER
Old 08-18-2009, 05:00 PM
12 Second Club

well if the new owner have to come out and race and see who have the crown
Old 08-18-2009, 05:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CATBURGLAR81
THE CROWN IS WITH THE CAR AND THE NEW OWNER
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ANY CROWN, STOP OF K&B, YOU ARE NOT A RACER.........
AND YOU WILL NOT BRING IT OUT TO PROVE ANYTHING.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:49 PM
TECH Regular

I know you sprayed me when i was pulling you so i think i am the motor king, get the car back and race me with no bottle in there at all.
i thought brick was the man on the motor

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix