New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boomonwheels228
Thats whats up little man.but Im tried as hell,I just came back from mobile,al racing them boys from jackson ,al with that 80 malibu for 1400.00 i put that 60 foot on that ***.them boys be street racing they say.yall boyz need to travel when yall **** is up.I know travis and hot rod be traveling.there name is ringing all over ms,and Al.thats here the money is.
If you guys want some races with cars from MS just let me know because I know a good amount of the ones worth racing.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:31 PM
11 Second Club

Ked vs Dave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUToFtmfi5g

Last edited by lilicedout24; 11-09-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:47 PM
11 Second Club

go hornets

Last edited by lilicedout24; 11-10-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Well it looks like nuttin happen much. BUT THERE IS A STREET CLASS IN HUBCITY NOV 20

True Street Class

CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
FRONT SUSPENSION:
All cars must retain factory stock-type suspension. Bolt on aftermarket suspension components allowed

REAR SUSPENSION:
Suspensions can be either stock-style

ENGINE:
Stock Engine displacement and stock internals
Cam allowed on naturally aspirated cars.

HEADS:
Stock Heads

NITROUS:
This can count as the 1 power adder

SUPERCHARGER / TURBOCHARGER:
Supercharger or Turbocharger combination must be factory equipped

STREET EQUIPMENT
BODY:
The car must retain its original appearance and profiles.
INTERIOR:
Vehicles must retain a "street appearing" interior. Factory door panels, carpet and dashboard are required. Two front seats required (bench seat OK). NO SEAT DELETES.

WINDOWS:
Must be of safety glass. No Lexan permitted. The only exception will be the rear window of an El-Camino or other truck for roll bar access. All front door windows must be fully operational.

STREET LEGAL REQUIREMENTS:
All cars are required to have working headlights and tail lights (headlights doors must be fixed open or work manually or automatically on cars so equipped). Brake lights and turn signals are required.

TIRES:
D.O.T approved tires. Limited to 28 inch tall.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Launching!

One question Deez Nutz Racing, How the **** they gonna know if you got stock engine displacement & stock internals ??????
Old 11-09-2010, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

Tha honets did it again just getting n from tha game it wasa gooooood one 7-0 we on our way
Old 11-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Teching In

autozone. Its not my race just forward it to y'all. I don't have stock motor I running 275dr or28x10.5 not sure how they going tell
Old 11-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Teching In

I talked to tthe owner he said. If you have a cam no nitrous. Pump gas that can be drive on street tech has control they don't want 8 to9 sec cars
Old 11-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Teching In

Anyone selling a SS wing?
Old 11-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Camaro Z.
Anyone selling a SS wing?
i got one pm me ur number
Old 11-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
anybody going to midnight madness tonite?? im thinking about going with this good *** weather....
I seen you leaving the track Sat for Midnight Madness and you come around me with your car reving the engine up and showing your **** so what I propose is let me know when you going back to the track so I can get in those cheeks for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, holla at me and let me know if you wanna roll
I have

full interior- steel heads- pump gas and stock suspension
Old 11-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

all the greasy people must be on vacation.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Tattoo
I seen you leaving the track Sat for Midnight Madness and you come around me with your car reving the engine up and showing your **** so what I propose is let me know when you going back to the track so I can get in those cheeks for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, holla at me and let me know if you wanna roll
I have

Are u serious? I got a close friend that has a 5.0 just like yours, except its a SSO car. Im sure he would love to line up with you after our run....
Old 11-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Tattoo
How bout heated seats, navigation, dvd player, side air bags, dual zone ac and heat....does yours have that? mine does....oh and i enjoy driving my car to the track on cold nights and still be able to keep my nice and toasty.... lol
Old 11-15-2010, 09:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
How bout heated seats, navigation, dvd player, side air bags, dual zone ac and heat....does yours have that? mine does....oh and i enjoy driving my car to the track on cold nights and still be able to keep my nice and toasty.... lol
lol yall crazy
Old 11-15-2010, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y da **** does it take two hundred years fa a 10- 12 second race to happen!!! Y da **** do two hundred hondas have to be in the way. im not hating on imports but if u cant brake 12s put that **** up, go race on the interstate somewhere far far away! Y all these 15 second cars mfers come to da dshop blockin trailor cars im not sayin dont come out but stay out the way. to many good races coulda happen that didnt.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
Teching In

^^^^^^fa real plus the cops gettin in the way i sure was bout to handle that..drop me off close to em and flattin his dame tires lol
Old 11-15-2010, 01:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

That's because nobody dictates the rules before a race and nobody wants to lock money up.

Set the time for a race and if one person doesn't show up within an hour after the stated time, the one who is there gets the lock up money.

Lock money up before a race. If you racing for 3 bills then lock up 1 bill. That way if a man wastes his time driving all the way out there(I know some of ya'll drive a lil distance to get to tha spot) and put gas and bottle in his car then he gets the bill for his troubles if the other person doesn't show up for the race.

Otherwise **** like this is going to keep on happening of people not showing up and other ****.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:53 PM
On The Tree

I agree with u 87silver but something has to be done able timing(it doesnt take 20 minute to get from the lot to the line). Y are all the meeting spots so bust wide open. Any time they see 30 ta's 20 camaros an 200 imports they gonna go set up at the spot to stop the race. I say change the meeting spot. Them people no whats up. If ya buddys got a truck get in wit him, if yo loud *** import pipe is gonna attract the cops dont drive it(no one wants to see it run but u anyway)!
Old 11-15-2010, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Default Not just that

You also have some people who want to come to the parking lot and talk, Bullshit around and beg for something half the night. LEE brought his JIVE *** down here all the way from Mississippi to try and bargain for the win begging and ****.. The other car came all the way from ALABAMA to get at the truck and he made a blank trip also. If you feel a certain car isn't in your league don't go FU$%ING with them. Find somebody on your level or have already got what you getting together before you get there if the other drivers rolls like that. All those races could have got off last night if there wouldn't have been all of that ***** footing around. U right FIRE the meeting spot and the date needs to be changed.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix