New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fony hey yall he go post the video of the race I lost to him a while back BEFORE I HAD TIRE all yall know about that I post wins an lost , but I can't see yall beating me , o Ra the gen I wanted to ask If Jeff won why he never put his hazard lights on ,hmmmmm ok another one you said he was spinning right ? well why he beat me off the line both races I came back beat him by a car an a 1/2 the first race and 4 cars the second , that's flattened ,,LS1TECH LOOK AT WHAT HE DID HE POSTED A VIDEO OF ME AN HIM RACING 2 MONTHS AGO WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE TIRES ,ASK HIM TO POST THE RACE HE LOST LAST NIGHT ,,,,WHAT ABOUT THE FAST LYFE BOY THAT BUST YALLS *** THE OTHER DAY WHERE IS THAT RACE HUH??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????YALL POST WHAT YALL WANT TO.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

That's why i don't race for money when i win i want my ****** money , so that is why i don't race. Right there..............................
Old 11-24-2010, 07:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
Back to the money part you never said bring no ****** money ,Because I would've told you no I race for my hobbies ,sorry to disappoint you ............
Now to LS1TECH see if I didn't have my camera last night or my dawg with me they would've lied an said I lost both races ,an plus I had my Son in the car so that's was another 81lbs in the car with me , yall ain't ready go do some more work , either ******* WAY IT GOES JEFF BEAT ME OFF THE LINE IN BOTH RACES , AN GOT FUCKED UP ON TOPEND.............aND YOU CRYING ABOUT LOOSING TRACTION WHEN I RACED BOTH OF YALL ON HAYNES A WHILE BACK YALL BEAT ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE TIRES BUT GUESS WHAT............I SAID YALL WILL LOOSE ONCE I GET TRACTION.THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHymy1dEcfM

U wanted to race without yo tires, Yo FukUp,Congrats on yo win tho.
Read da comments again like u did yesterday,,u know u i mentioned money n all da comments i left, even on da race wen he fukd yo boy up wit da new camaro...& i kno u saw the car spinning all in yo lane, so u cant say u didnt.. if he wouldve stayed on da throttle, he wouldve been looking like that vette sunday night, (all over dhe neutral ground n ****)but it was a free race, so y not let go of da throttle.. ***** not bout to tear they car up,Bring sum money tonight thats all
Old 11-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Teching In

fony hey yall he go post the video of the race I lost to him a while back BEFORE I HAD TIRE all yall know about that I post wins an lost , but I can't see yall beating me , o Ra the gen I wanted to ask If Jeff won why he never put his hazard lights on ,hmmmmm ok another one you said he was spinning right ? well why he beat me off the line both races I came back beat him by a car an a 1/2 the first race and 4 cars the second , that's flattened ,,LS1TECH LOOK AT WHAT HE DID HE POSTED A VIDEO OF ME AN HIM RACING 2 MONTHS AGO WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE TIRES ,ASK HIM TO POST THE RACE HE LOST LAST NIGHT ,,,,WHAT ABOUT THE FAST LYFE BOY THAT BUST YALLS *** THE OTHER DAY WHERE IS THAT RACE HUH??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????YALL POST WHAT YALL WANT TO.
U kno y i posted the video, but that dont even matter, u wasnt ****** with my car then, and i kno for a fact u aint ****** wit it now,,calm down buddy
Old 11-24-2010, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ha ha ha ...let it go big dawg
Old 11-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Me ****** fast lyfe up!!

U didnt have to see on da video,u kno u didnt *** around me, so it dont matter if u see it r not, u saw taillights that night, and i had my uncle n da car with me(a passenger)..
He beat u off da line cus yo car slow,, he was spinning through his whole first and second gear, and all n yo lane til he got out it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIy8ogJtd_4

& u dick ridin fast lyfe, but tell fast lyfe take that ****** bottle off that slow *** car! How da **** u spray a ***** for $40? Lol ,its kool we aint never trippin!!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Teching In

4 sale :1999 trans am $7,200.00
Old 11-24-2010, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ra thegeneral
me ****** fast lyfe up!!

U didnt have to see on da video,u kno u didnt *** around me, so it dont matter if u see it r not, u saw taillights that night, and i had my uncle n da car with me(a passenger)..
He beat u off da line cus yo car slow,, he was spinning through his whole first and second gear, and all n yo lane til he got out it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiy8ogjtd_4

& u dick ridin fast lyfe, but tell fast lyfe take that ****** bottle off that slow *** car! How da **** u spray a ***** for $40? Lol ,its kool we aint never trippin!!
dick ride (get back on the side walk please!) i give propes he beat me by a ****** 1/2 car you lost an everybody can see yall hate to loose , but look let it go big dawg ,,, you fucked yo self when you put that old video up after i posted the ones from yesterday.......you **** your own self up.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

And for the records i told you way back in august when that video was made "i didn't have tires my car makes alot of power an it won't hook up ,, so you knew that tha's why you wanted to race me on video SO yall can have something to feel good about I see neither one of yall raced me from a roll huh this street racing ain't no ****** rules because yall never could beat me ever.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Teching In

all these videos suck! too blury, to dark, too shakey and way tooooo slow!!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jonnyws6
all these videos suck! too blury, to dark, too shakey and way tooooo slow!!!!
Yeah Jonnyws6 I only have headers with the highflow cats an a stock muffler , didn't wanna keep add mods for no race ,I set it up to have fun with not to turn into a race car , those lil dudes fucked my head up lied about everything . THE NIGHT I RACED THAT SILVER CAMARO DROPTOP HE NEVER SPENT IN FRONT OF ME HE A MUTHAFUCKIN LIE THAT ****** BOY BEAT ME EVERYTIME OFF THE LINE I CAME AN BEAT HIM BOTH TIMES , NOW JEFF REALLY WASN'T THE ISSUE THE RED CAR WAS BUT WHEN I WENT OUT THERE THAT NIGHT I SAW THE SILVER ONE SO THAT'S HOW HE CAME ABOUT IT........
Old 11-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

Yeah Jonnyws6 I only have headers with the highflow cats an a stock muffler , didn't wanna keep add mods for no race ,I set it up to have fun with not to turn into a race car , those lil dudes fucked my head up lied about everything . THE NIGHT I RACED THAT SILVER CAMARO DROPTOP HE NEVER SPENT IN FRONT OF ME HE A MUTHAFUCKIN LIE THAT ****** BOY BEAT ME EVERYTIME OFF THE LINE I CAME AN BEAT HIM BOTH TIMES , NOW JEFF REALLY WASN'T THE ISSUE THE RED CAR WAS BUT WHEN I WENT OUT THERE THAT NIGHT I SAW THE SILVER ONE SO THAT'S HOW HE CAME ABOUT IT........

Yeah Jonnyws6, I only have headers, highflow cats and a stock muffler. I didn't want to keep adding mods. My trans am is not for racing, I set it up to have fun with and not to turn it into a race car. These little dudes fucked up my head and lied about everything. THE NIGHT I RACED THAT SILVER DROP TOP CAMARO HE DIDNT PULL IN FRONT OF ME, HE IS A MUTHAFUCKING LIAR. THAT ****** BOY BEAT ME EVERY TIME OFF THE LINE, HOWEVER I CAME BACK TO SPEED AND BEAT HIM BOTH TIMES. JEFF REALLY WASN'T THE ISSUE, THE RED CAR WAS. WHEN I WENT OUT THERE THAT NIGHT I SAW THE SILVER ONE SO THAT'S HOW HE CAME ABOUT IT

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF BUT TO HELP YOU OUT ON SPELLING AND GRAMER. A LOT OF YOUR POSTS ARE NOT CLEAR AND MAKE NO SENCE....... LIKE YOUR VIDEOS. I STILL DON'T SEE HOW YOU ARE REPLYING TO MY POST. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR STOCK TRANS AM. I WAS MAKING A STATEMENT THAT THE VIDEOS ARE HORRIBLE QUALITY.

I COULDN'T CORRECT YOUR LAST SENTENCE BECAUSE I CANT READ MINDS AND HAVE NO CONCEIVABLE IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT
Old 11-25-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jonnyws6
Yeah Jonnyws6, I only have headers, highflow cats and a stock muffler. I didn't want to keep adding mods. My trans am is not for racing, I set it up to have fun with and not to turn it into a race car. These little dudes fucked up my head and lied about everything. THE NIGHT I RACED THAT SILVER DROP TOP CAMARO HE DIDNT PULL IN FRONT OF ME, HE IS A MUTHAFUCKING LIAR. THAT ****** BOY BEAT ME EVERY TIME OFF THE LINE, HOWEVER I CAME BACK TO SPEED AND BEAT HIM BOTH TIMES. JEFF REALLY WASN'T THE ISSUE, THE RED CAR WAS. WHEN I WENT OUT THERE THAT NIGHT I SAW THE SILVER ONE SO THAT'S HOW HE CAME ABOUT IT

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF BUT TO HELP YOU OUT ON SPELLING AND GRAMER. A LOT OF YOUR POSTS ARE NOT CLEAR AND MAKE NO SENCE....... LIKE YOUR VIDEOS. I STILL DON'T SEE HOW YOU ARE REPLYING TO MY POST. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR STOCK TRANS AM. I WAS MAKING A STATEMENT THAT THE VIDEOS ARE HORRIBLE QUALITY.

I COULDN'T CORRECT YOUR LAST SENTENCE BECAUSE I CANT READ MINDS AND HAVE NO CONCEIVABLE IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT
Sorry Mr.Perfect I type fast , I know how to use all my punctuations but why , I don't wanna dick no one down on here , If you can't get pregnant I have no reason to impress you. AND LOOK AT WHAT YOU WROTE ,MR .JONNY YOU JUST SPELLED GRAMMAR, WRONG ,SINCE ,WRONG AN ,YOUR .PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH IDIOT,RIDE THE **** OUT ..............WOO
Old 11-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blk_ws6
sorry mr.perfect i type fast , i know how to use all my punctuations but why , i don't wanna dick no one down on here , if you can't get pregnant i have no reason to impress you.

at least you know that i'm perfect. I guess i can tolerate your lack of education.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^Dumb *** like I said before , I was typing fast because my nervous was upset , I graduated from Delgado looks like you need to go..................................
Old 11-25-2010, 03:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Look at what you wrote , you missed spelled:
Gramer its Grammar dumb ***.
Sence its Since dummy.
Youre its Your dummy practice what you preach.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Teching In

Exclamation

Originally Posted by blk_ws6
sorry mr.perfect i type fast , i know how to use all my punctuations but why , i don't wanna dick no one down on here , if you can't get pregnant i have no reason to impress you. And look at what you wrote ,mr .jonny you just spelled grammar, wrong ,since ,wrong an ,your .practice what you preach idiot,ride the **** out ..............woo

grammar is spelled wrong thanks! Im usually perfect! I must have been concentrating on the other 50+ errors you had on the page!!!!!!

By the way **** tard

sense is right! Ever heard of common sense? (probably not)

and your is right as well. Meaning belonging. (kinda like your welfare check)

not you are - youre.

You ride the **** out !
Old 11-25-2010, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Let it go Jonny ,Please Be good.
Looks like Both fucked up but!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay on your side the street.......................pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 11-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Let it go Jonny ,Please Be good.
Looks like Both fucked up but!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay on your side the street.......................pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OK. just wanted to **** around alittle
Old 11-25-2010, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

You got tha wrong man ................enjoy your holidays please,,,,,,,,

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix