New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 01:25 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To tha king and his court

lets get this straight. hotrod you been singing this song since march. you stated on march 27th that you would run me but i had to come to mexico. before we could get all the details together, you blew ur **** up in hattisburg on tha 29th. i been waiting on your *** for 9 months now. to your black hole member lozenzo, you been watching me for a very long time now, you have observed that i don't **** with bitches.......i'm gooned up everywhere i go. you should have observed that when i move tha crowd move. you should have observed that people treat me with respect when i pull up. this your second time addressing to me like you wanna take this **** beyond racing. if that's how you feel, i'll be at tha track friday, and at the spot saturday. when you walked up to me years ago, with this gay *** **** about allen wanted yall to run me. i told you then, i don't give a ****. i told you on ls2 that i'm not tha one you wanna play with. this **** about you being patient! to me, that could mean your being careful........you don't know me, you don't have a car to **** with me. yo paper don't weigh enough, stay tha **** out my business. this between your boy and me. to travis. i really don't know your deal, you come off as a scrub, a do-boy, a n__ga that just want to be a part of something. stop hyping my name with your stunting. i'm on a different level from all you when it comes to gambling. i don't wanna race you travis because there's nothing in it for me.........on a final note, putting a new trans in my **** this week. my driver's on call. i just checked my racing funds, i'm bringing tha duffle bag on this one.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:22 PM
On The Tree

Default My reply to the SOAP BOX PREACHER.

Corey you talk a whole lot of ****. Yeah my car went down but I don't even remember the exact date so you have been paying a lot of attention to my agenda. Well yeah it went down making some changes and working a different schedule so its taking a little more time, you were invited a few times to run me and your car was suddenly down and if I'm not mistaken it was for more than a year and then some. Like I also said I invited you and anyone else out when it was up and I didn't get any hoorah until it went down. So don't hand me the bullshit about you been waiting because you waited to see or hear how my car ran multiple times I been out here getting it in and yeah a few people in B.R. may know you but it's not for having multiple races its from running your mouth. I could give a **** less how much you say you wanna bring to a race to bet whatever the pot is the pot is. And now if you are one of those guys who trys to bet there way out of a race then so be it. the race will be at least a Stack on up with either car. Now if you aern't gonna move for at least that then stay snuggled up. We get it on out here and anywhere we go we race our cars not run our MOUTHS. Didn't Travis also come to the track a few times for you. Man your track record speaks for itself. If this was a job you already no call no show 2 times you are fired. As far as the GOON thing we don't have to be GOONED up to move. As far as the crowd moving when you move man people wanna hear whats going on not follow you around. You were racing and Freddie so when yall were getting it together people moved with yall because their money was in that pot also.
So all in all LIL DADDY when the car is completed YOU WILL GET A CALL AND I will see you in the street oh yeah you will only be in the BURN OUT BOX putting down TRACKBITE cause you don't drive your own ****.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Teching In

Seem like you have a lot on your chest. Two words **** you. Take it how u want too. You got on here asking me about my car. I dont ask you bout yours because I dont care. Dont give a **** who with you or how you supposedly roll or what your car run. I know whats happening over here. You know nothing about me or my money status or anything else to make comments. Make that your last post addressing something to me because I dont address you. I respond to **** you say addressing me. If u want to take it above racing we can do that. As far as Hot Rod goes yeah thats my people. Keep it racing because if you got a problem with him you got a problem with me. One more thing **** whoever is out there around you who think they know me.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Also get your story right about what originally happened with you racing hot rod. You gooned up everywhere you go. I fly through b.r. solo and dare anybody to play with me. Been doing it for years and get much respect out there. Being careful. Nah im just always aware of my surroundings and even if im out there head first and reckless you of all people better think twice about ******* with me. Worrying about when other people **** ready you have been building on that car for over 3 or 4 years. Talking about what u said on ls2 you didnt do **** then when you seen me and you wont do it now. What you think I forgot about how you had telly calling my phone. In fact go back to ls2 and stay off of NEW ORLEANS greasy talk. Create baton rouge thread or something. When you run hot rod I will be there. It would be in everybody's best interest to keep it racing.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:54 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Corey you talk a whole lot of ****. Yeah my car went down but I don't even remember the exact date so you have been paying a lot of attention to my agenda. Well yeah it went down making some changes and working a different schedule so its taking a little more time, you were invited a few times to run me and your car was suddenly down and if I'm not mistaken it was for more than a year and then some. Like I also said I invited you and anyone else out when it was up and I didn't get any hoorah until it went down. So don't hand me the bullshit about you been waiting because you waited to see or hear how my car ran multiple times I been out here getting it in and yeah a few people in B.R. may know you but it's not for having multiple races its from running your mouth. I could give a **** less how much you say you wanna bring to a race to bet whatever the pot is the pot is. And now if you are one of those guys who trys to bet there way out of a race then so be it. the race will be at least a Stack on up with either car. Now if you aern't gonna move for at least that then stay snuggled up. We get it on out here and anywhere we go we race our cars not run our MOUTHS. Didn't Travis also come to the track a few times for you. Man your track record speaks for itself. If this was a job you already no call no show 2 times you are fired. As far as the GOON thing we don't have to be GOONED up to move. As far as the crowd moving when you move man people wanna hear whats going on not follow you around. You were racing and Freddie so when yall were getting it together people moved with yall because their money was in that pot also.
So all in all LIL DADDY when the car is completed YOU WILL GET A CALL AND I will see you in the street oh yeah you will only be in the BURN OUT BOX putting down TRACKBITE cause you don't drive your own ****.
let me clear some **** up. you came to my town and asked me about racing without ur ****. when your **** was fixed my car was down. yes, it did take longer then i thought because of hoe **** being done at certain shops which forced me to go out of town to several shops. travis your dog, and he will tell you he will never run me at tha track. get yo *** to tha ******* track with that slow muthafucker and you can get tha hit! believe that.....no muthafucker has ever got in my pots. as for me not driving my car, thats only on tha streets....to much to lose ******* around on tha streets. i don't give a **** about yo car nor anybody elses time. i only worry about what this black bitch can do. you picked that right one to settle yo hot *** down.....
Old 12-06-2010, 06:02 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by shake em off
Also get your story right about what originally happened with you racing hot rod. You gooned up everywhere you go. I fly through b.r. solo and dare anybody to play with me. Been doing it for years and get much respect out there. Being careful. Nah im just always aware of my surroundings and even if im out there head first and reckless you of all people better think twice about ******* with me. Worrying about when other people **** ready you have been building on that car for over 3 or 4 years. Talking about what u said on ls2 you didnt do **** then when you seen me and you wont do it now. What you think I forgot about how you had telly calling my phone. In fact go back to ls2 and stay off of NEW ORLEANS greasy talk. Create baton rouge thread or something. When you run hot rod I will be there. It would be in everybody's best interest to keep it racing.
you will need to be there, you and wells fargo........you are my least worry. fix yo ****. until then, stay out my ******* business. the only reason i came to the greasy was to see what was up with soles death. then travis starting asking about what i said to mayo. i'm gone stay on tha greasy until i run yo boy over. once i'm done, you can have yo greasy.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:11 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by shake em off
Seem like you have a lot on your chest. Two words **** you. Take it how u want too. You got on here asking me about my car. I dont ask you bout yours because I dont care. Dont give a **** who with you or how you supposedly roll or what your car run. I know whats happening over here. You know nothing about me or my money status or anything else to make comments. Make that your last post addressing something to me because I dont address you. I respond to **** you say addressing me. If u want to take it above racing we can do that. As far as Hot Rod goes yeah thats my people. Keep it racing because if you got a problem with him you got a problem with me. One more thing **** whoever is out there around you who think they know me.
we can talk all day. one thing i can say and you can't.......i got a ******* car that i can ******* fire up right now. oh yeah, i keep my **** in my garage. follow me there.........
Old 12-06-2010, 06:27 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by quews6lime
Damn moe you tryna hand me a L since nobody in my classs can do it but I'll tell you what give me something to make the race even and I'm gonna continue shittin on you boys.....
**** on me! ! ! ! ! ! boy stop it. Ima give u somethin alright. . . . . . . . . . . . A cold blooded *** woopin. heads up all out, U dont know what I got and I dont know what u got:punch :

Last edited by sky; 12-06-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Teching In

say my car will bust ya crunked up thowed off tweety bird ***. so STFU
Old 12-06-2010, 06:41 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dinky
this is lil dinky...travis get off moe dick and grow ur own...ima f*uck u and the whole blackwhole squad up...this goes for hotrod, kendrick,u and whoeva else come behind u...but travis and and moe betta be ready for christmas i dnt wana hear any lame *** excuse for christmas when i call for the lock up money....if yall dnt have any lock up money im not showing up....this is gona separate the men from the boys....and remember boys do wat they can and men do wat they want....and we grown *** men over here....
Terelle u already know
i been waiting 4 yall to put dat ls3 in dat ***** ******. Dont trip travis after I tear his *** up u not gone get a chance. . . . . . . he gone go back in hibernation 4 another 9 months and as 4 loock up money. . . . . I can go give my **** 2 big mel now, and I mean like in 2 min.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:46 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hnaskoct

Got damn its goin down n dis Bitch!!!!!!Lawd
Kenneth, dont try 2 b a cold blooded commentator, come on down and get fucked up by da hit squad. . . . . . . . . yeah and moe jezzy said dat
Old 12-06-2010, 06:51 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jonnyws6
say my car will bust ya crunked up thowed off tweety bird ***. so STFU
Who u referin dat 2
Old 12-06-2010, 07:14 PM
On The Tree

this **** getting good
Old 12-06-2010, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

maybe sum of tha lil guys can play on xmas eve and let tha big show down go down on xmax just a thought
Old 12-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
who u referin dat 2
:stfu::stfu::stfu:
Old 12-06-2010, 07:19 PM
sky
Staging Lane

**** u and what u stand 4. c me in da streets hommie, I aint no intrenet gangster get @ me and Ima show what its hittin 4
Old 12-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sky
**** u and what u stand 4. c me in da streets hommie, I aint no intrenet gangster get @ me and Ima show what its hittin 4

Chill out SKY, he dem DICK's. HE
Old 12-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Launching!

An dont come tryin investigatin me either BOSS, cuz I dont even live in N.O. no mo. An I dont race.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
say I.G. what da **** do i stand for? the last time i stood for something ya girl was on dem knees.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sky
Kenneth, dont try 2 b a cold blooded commentator, come on down and get fucked up by da hit squad. . . . . . . . . yeah and moe jezzy said dat
I ain't gon lie nah.it took everything in me not to respond to the last call out u did few days ago..I tell u what let me stick to my script first..all I'm cummin do in my lil movie is **** ova every stock car new Orleans has to offer regardless if dat Bitch a stock submarine or a stock air force jet dey covered..I just wanna enjoy the smoothness before I do all dat performance car vibrating **** nom talkin bout moe..but I will come ..don't fa 1 second think K L ain't boutta have a real nice list without yo name on it moe..dats like writing my name (Kenneth) and forgeting the (K)!!!!!!! It's a must basically....

Last edited by hnaskoct; 12-06-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix