New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ddcook07
, but it's not that fast.
g8 why u dont like to take your fast charge, i mean its not illegal to be fast ya know its a compliment, if somebody tell me my **** fast ima say thank u dis thang is supm serious...lol
Old 08-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
g8 why u dont like to take your fast charge, i mean its not illegal to be fast ya know its a compliment, if somebody tell me my **** fast ima say thank u dis thang is supm serious...lol
lol!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 09:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Vette X
lol!!!!!!!!!!!
what.s up D u bringing that fast *** vet out or what
Old 08-20-2009, 09:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
she look good but do she run
Old 08-20-2009, 09:30 PM
11 Second Club

Exclamation The Unleashing!!!

first off if anyone gets offended easy PLEASE dont read past this line. This will be maybe the hardest i ever came on this site far i give a **** less about what anyone has to say or wanna do after this!!!
I have kept my mouth shut on a lot of bitch *** niss and **** people have to say about me. i will address it all if i leave anything out i will repost.
1St A lot of you crying *** ***** ******* better hope and prey this Ta Sale is final and it gets picked up next week.Saying that i am addressing these things ( that i sold my car cause its slow,and i dont want a vette,I aint no racer,I dont do my own combos,and what credit i have in this race world.) ill start here.Far as me selling my car cause its slow blah blah blah. yes i went to track and had a bad night No traction and ran a 12.5 109 mph and broke my rear the one pass i hooked on nittos.If any of you think thats all that car has you **** out of luck.i not listing what car runs .after coming home and checking car next day i found my passenger shock was broke top screw was not on had stripped out.Thats the reason for the bad wheel hop why i had to back off it. 2nd when i do get this vette thing its going str8 to surgery will not see a stock race i aint giveing yall ****!!3rd far as my race history and credit lets just define all that and see how i get my credit. #1 Any car i have or had never decorations .#2 I may not have 500 races under my belt but i had my share for money and for free.#3 to me this is a major one i dont pick my races meaning(i dont find a car i know i have a fa sho win or i dont cheat at all,or nor do i pick on a man when he is down,i look for people to race that got they **** right or just out here kicking up some *** etc...#4far as my past combos i can clearly say i had a lot of help of this site doing alot of reading and homework on what works and what doesn't not for what im trying to do. if i am not sure bout something i ask someone who i think can help me out. So who ever thinks they need no ******* help or just a ******* GURU out here on these streets to were they can say i dont my own combo i guess your rite. sorry i dont have a million dollars and just drop off my some ******* where and say make it fast like your is.I didn't ask for street credit nor did i do all i did in my past just to say i have credit I do this **** cause i have a love for it I pump that fluid.i make sacrifices to get the things i get so i can be out chea. yes i break alot of **** mostley my fault not have the patience to wait till my car is a 100% just cause i wanna race that bad at times. but i take that lick.when you bitches cars broke why cause you desided to go do some donuts and hit curbes and **** or burn out till you hurta tranny i ******* break raceing or trying to race.You bitches want credit get out chea a ******* earn it!!! im glad kenneth said i hold the westbank down cause every chance i get long as i have a car ill tote this bitch on my back. if i can race ill pit crew the **** out somebody long as they bout this **** like me!
On another note alot of you better be lucky that car had a t 56 in it cause rite now alot of *** would have been got tore up. I chose to learn how to shift so i can say i can race any type of set up i have in front me i have done the A4 ,A3 ,now t 56 was my last skill to get and i feel good bout it.I notice when someone try to better they self evryone has something to say on the side thats kool i need more of you to start hatting so when i do touch back out chea west & east bank str8 canable i dont wanna hear motor this motor dat it is what it is bring ya *** aint no list this go around im grabbing as i see'em.Hope and prey im not stuck with a f body cause my doctor allready says his hands are ready!!!!!!!!!!! part 1
Old 08-20-2009, 09:42 PM
TECH Regular

well after further reviewing the play "alot" of people are not feeling my "2009"hold it down list...why,, i dont know...lemme break it down..."cam cars" me,pete,jr------travis,hotrod,boodie....heres why it is what it is--this list aint no opinions at all this list just is what it is, its what ever goes on in the street race game as off right now its just in words. when most races go on what cars are mostly seen goin down the strip?????????????????????????some people plz answer this...if for example lfsglass came out and whipped everybody *** out there that be out there,hes not tryna be the king he just doin what he like to do "race",eventually its gon be labled that he's the man to beat, he got the crown even thou thats not what he was looking for ,but it just is what it is...so with that being said thats how those people only made the list...how can u make a list if you barely race??????????????meaning if u not on the list ya barely race lol.plain n simple..its not illegal to not race..lol at one time i held the westbank on my own with a ls6 package ..racing cam cars,head cam cars, charged vette..travis even had his time when it was him , moe,and kedrick too. even darren ..but he was out chea ..lol but its 09 nah and dis who been poppin "the list "..1 or 2 races a year aint gon cut it, its ok ..true facts...but the list is pretty accurate anyone agree
Old 08-20-2009, 09:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ddcook07
, but it's not that fast.
Man check u out....I only wish I had street credit like that!
Old 08-20-2009, 09:57 PM
11 Second Club

well after further reviewing the play "alot" of people are not feeling my "2009"hold it down list...why,, i dont know...lemme break it down..."cam cars" me,pete,jr------travis,hotrod,boodie....heres why it is what it is--this list aint no opinions at all this list just is what it is, its what ever goes on in the street race game as off right now its just in words. when most races go on what cars are mostly seen goin down the strip?????????????????????????some people plz answer this...if for example lfsglass came out and whipped everybody *** out there that be out there,hes not tryna be the king he just doin what he like to do "race",eventually its gon be labled that he's the man to beat, he got the crown even thou thats not what he was looking for ,but it just is what it is...so with that being said thats how those people only made the list...how can u make a list if you barely race??????????????meaning if u not on the list ya barely race lol.plain n simple..its not illegal to not race..lol at one time i held the westbank on my own with a ls6 package ..racing cam cars,head cam cars, charged vette..travis even had his time when it was him , moe,and kedrick too. even darren ..but he was out chea ..lol but its 09 nah and dis who been poppin "the list "..1 or 2 races a year aint gon cut it, its ok ..true facts...but the list is pretty accurate anyone agree
there are holiday cars, and seasonal cars,and cars that race, you have to fall in one or more brackets. i had a 2001 z28 i had no plans on ever raceing it thats y i had another car the jet. so even i had decorations im not mad that was my cruiser coastal scrapper lol
Old 08-20-2009, 10:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
first off if anyone gets offended easy PLEASE dont read past this line. This will be maybe the hardest i ever came on this site far i give a **** less about what anyone has to say or wanna do after this!!!
I have kept my mouth shut on a lot of bitch *** niss and **** people have to say about me. i will address it all if i leave anything out i will repost.
1St A lot of you crying *** ***** ******* better hope and prey this Ta Sale is final and it gets picked up next week.Saying that i am addressing these things ( that i sold my car cause its slow,and i dont want a vette,I aint no racer,I dont do my own combos,and what credit i have in this race world.) ill start here.Far as me selling my car cause its slow blah blah blah. yes i went to track and had a bad night No traction and ran a 12.5 109 mph and broke my rear the one pass i hooked on nittos.If any of you think thats all that car has you **** out of luck.i not listing what car runs .after coming home and checking car next day i found my passenger shock was broke top screw was not on had stripped out.Thats the reason for the bad wheel hop why i had to back off it. 2nd when i do get this vette thing its going str8 to surgery will not see a stock race i aint giveing yall ****!!3rd far as my race history and credit lets just define all that and see how i get my credit. #1 Any car i have or had never decorations .#2 I may not have 500 races under my belt but i had my share for money and for free.#3 to me this is a major one i dont pick my races meaning(i dont find a car i know i have a fa sho win or i dont cheat at all,or nor do i pick on a man when he is down,i look for people to race that got they **** right or just out here kicking up some *** etc...#4far as my past combos i can clearly say i had a lot of help of this site doing alot of reading and homework on what works and what doesn't not for what im trying to do. if i am not sure bout something i ask someone who i think can help me out. So who ever thinks they need no ******* help or just a ******* GURU out here on these streets to were they can say i dont my own combo i guess your rite. sorry i dont have a million dollars and just drop off my some ******* where and say make it fast like your is.I didn't ask for street credit nor did i do all i did in my past just to say i have credit I do this **** cause i have a love for it I pump that fluid.i make sacrifices to get the things i get so i can be out chea. yes i break alot of **** mostley my fault not have the patience to wait till my car is a 100% just cause i wanna race that bad at times. but i take that lick.when you bitches cars broke why cause you desided to go do some donuts and hit curbes and **** or burn out till you hurta tranny i ******* break raceing or trying to race.You bitches want credit get out chea a ******* earn it!!! im glad kenneth said i hold the westbank down cause every chance i get long as i have a car ill tote this bitch on my back. if i can race ill pit crew the **** out somebody long as they bout this **** like me!
On another note alot of you better be lucky that car had a t 56 in it cause rite now alot of *** would have been got tore up. I chose to learn how to shift so i can say i can race any type of set up i have in front me i have done the A4 ,A3 ,now t 56 was my last skill to get and i feel good bout it.I notice when someone try to better they self evryone has something to say on the side thats kool i need more of you to start hatting so when i do touch back out chea west & east bank str8 canable i dont wanna hear motor this motor dat it is what it is bring ya *** aint no list this go around im grabbing as i see'em.Hope and prey im not stuck with a f body cause my doctor allready says his hands are ready!!!!!!!!!!! part 1
lol lol lol lol
its funny how when i was stock i had a head only car.....dats how i was beatng people..then when i very first got it off the shipping truck mothers day i put gears in it the same day...lol... after i kicked damn near every stock car *** i supposely put my car up and put a big motor in my car with a stock cam...then once i did that for a while i just put the heads and cam on my built motor because my car was missing for a day,,lol and i got the kind of motor ya dont break in ya just put the brand new joint in and then race it rite after for free, just hot lapping it back to back.....then i didnt have that built motor anymore i took it out and slapped a ls2 in there....and been doin my thing with that ever since ya let some people tell it lol and i only had the car for like 3-maybe 4months, its just illegal for a combo to work lol
Old 08-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Launching!

Daaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Old 08-20-2009, 10:21 PM
11 Second Club

lol lol lol lol
its funny how when i was stock i had a head only car.....dats how i was beatng people..then when i very first got it off the shipping truck mothers day i put gears in it the same day...lol... after i kicked damn near every stock car *** i supposely put my car up and put a big motor in my car with a stock cam...then once i did that for a while i just put the heads and cam on my built motor because my car was missing for a day,,lol and i got the kind of motor ya dont break in ya just put the brand new joint in and then race it rite after for free, just hot lapping it back to back.....then i didnt have that built motor anymore i took it out and slapped a ls2 in there....and been doin my thing with that ever since ya let some people tell it lol and i only had the car for like 3-maybe 4months, its just illegal for a combo to work lol
damn bo you telling all your secrets you know u got paper work like that ya know to go buy cars for over 10 grand the get motor next day air for 10 more stacks switchmotors order a diff momusttor do all this work and still make every race bo. we must work for jeff gordan pit crew/ motor crew
Old 08-20-2009, 10:32 PM
TECH Regular

ima let everybody know if ya got one of these then u will get a built motor charge....so when its time to check for juice just know u will get a built charge...i have 98,000 miles on my car and i decided to put a ls6 style vally cover on my car when i did my head n cam swap....a whole lot of people i realized dont know what its for at all but to think its for a 576 cubic inch motor so if you have filters on your oil cap and that nipple comming from the side under the throttle body then take your 727 charge lol...
Old 08-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Launching!

Man yall dudes all F'ed up in da head, im gon shut up on this one so yall dont try to swing on me in the parkin' lot.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^lol
Old 08-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
what.s up D u bringing that fast *** vet out or what
Sometime in the near future it will be back. The new owner wants to see what's up with the talking heads in the area. I'll let you know as soon as I get a solid time frame to work with.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
she look good but do she run
i sold her because of no good traction.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Launching!

I know U bullshitn' ? ^^^^^^
Old 08-20-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
i sold her because of no good traction.
woo your camaro do look good on dat picture
Old 08-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Default Last night race in jonesville la

Dee call me ... In the morning 8-21-09
Old 08-21-2009, 12:19 AM
TECH Regular

Because it's not where I want it to be.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix