New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 07:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will run whoeva tonight. Danky don't wanna give me a rematch. He know moe **** broken and won't b fixed for a while. He came around me so what I bet it won't happen again. U c imma racer I take a loss and be right back out here the next day. Some ****** take a loss and be down for months years and longer.

Na boody tell the reason y u sold ya car. U know what imma tell it. That bitch was going slower on nos than motor equals a tired high mileage ls1 that Mr nate sold u a dream and that u had 10000 plus in a cod title. Na run in tell that homeboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRdPY...eature=related
Old 12-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Well as far as the new heart for anyone that is untrue. I need to get a cage and a Drive shaft loop and I was losing pressure in one cylinder if you must know. Job been taking a lot of time. Well you need to let it be known as far as your car I made it go the fastest it has ever been.(ME DRIVING THAT BITCH.) I tell you I'm glad to know thats what you think, all this time I been saying Bodie alright yall trippin but hey. But I tell you what Nobody ever told yall them upstate HOES can't catch their breath down south. You know what i'm talking about. Bring that upstate Bitch to the street and I will show you a 8 second dream turn into a 10sec nightmare. Didn't yall get burnt like that before. I tell you like this I am the same man as you know me to be No need to try and hit you below the belt it is just good to know the real. And if you replied or feel bad about the video HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM
HE COULD HAVE CAME UP WITH A BETTER ONE THAN THAT
Old 12-24-2010, 07:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Travose

Sent you a PM about the lights

Originally Posted by Travose21
I will run whoeva tonight. Danky don't wanna give me a rematch. He know moe **** broken and won't b fixed for a while. He came around me so what I bet it won't happen again. U c imma racer I take a loss and be right back out here the next day. Some ****** take a loss and be down for months years and longer.

Na boody tell the reason y u sold ya car. U know what imma tell it. That bitch was going slower on nos than motor equals a tired high mileage ls1 that Mr nate sold u a dream and that u had 10000 plus in a cod title. Na run in tell that homeboy
Old 12-24-2010, 07:35 PM
Teching In

Well as far as the new heart for anyone that is untrue. I need to get a cage and a Drive shaft loop and I was losing pressure in one cylinder if you must know. Job been taking a lot of time. Well you need to let it be known as far as your car I made it go the fastest it has ever been.(ME DRIVING THAT BITCH.) I tell you I'm glad to know thats what you think, all this time I been saying Bodie alright yall trippin but hey. But I tell you what Nobody ever told yall them upstate HOES can't catch their breath down south. You know what i'm talking about. Bring that upstate Bitch to the street and I will show you a 8 second dream turn into a 10sec nightmare. Didn't yall get burnt like that before. I tell you like this I am the same man as you know me to be No need to try and hit you below the belt it is just good to know the real. And if you replied or feel bad about the video HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM
news flash not gettin that car it was all a stunt play to c how miny people would be up in my mix n if u callin me a back staber thin **** it it is wat it is but imma tell u this i meth u throw racin on the street same as travis, brit \harry\kunt\rell\moe\rondey\i knew them for a long time way before i started racin on the street so i fuckes wit them a lil harder so if a race go down between black hole n them imma bet wit them but one thing i can say about myself i never clam to be down wit black hole so how u gonna call me a back staber when i never fucked wit u like that
Old 12-24-2010, 07:36 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by travose21
i will run whoeva tonight. Danky don't wanna give me a rematch. He know moe **** broken and won't b fixed for a while. He came around me so what i bet it won't happen again. U c imma racer i take a loss and be right back out here the next day. Some ****** take a loss and be down for months years and longer.

Na boody tell the reason y u sold ya car. U know what imma tell it. That bitch was going slower on nos than motor equals a tired high mileage ls1 that mr nate sold u a dream and that u had 10000 plus in a cod title. Na run in tell that homeboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frdpy...eature=related

lmao.............................................. .................................................. ..
Old 12-24-2010, 07:37 PM
Teching In

Talking All ****

Woe woe Travis tid da season to be jolly don't handle da man like dat lmao y'all boyz going hard but hearing all this beast corey hotrod Danky sky Travis talk my dick gettin hard as **** so when we da people gone see these cars come thru like y'all fingers doin no shot thrown inquiry minds want to no
Old 12-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Teching In

i will run whoeva tonight. Danky don't wanna give me a rematch. He know moe **** broken and won't b fixed for a while. He came around me so what i bet it won't happen again. U c imma racer i take a loss and be right back out here the next day. some ****** take a loss and be down for months years and longer.
na boody tell the reason y u sold ya car. U know what imma tell it. That bitch was going slower on nos than motor equals a tired high mileage ls1 that mr nate sold u a dream and that u had 10000 plus in a cod title. Na run in tell that homeboy

now shame on u travis dont talk about ma boy hot like that he didnt mean to say ur car was slow lmaooooooooo:d
Old 12-24-2010, 07:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
news flash not gettin that car it was all a stunt play to c how miny people would be up in my mix n if u callin me a back staber thin **** it it is wat it is but imma tell u this i meth u throw racin on the street same as travis, brit \harry\kunt\rell\moe\rondey\i knew them for a long time way before i started racin on the street so i fuckes wit them a lil harder so if a race go down between black hole n them imma bet wit them but one thing i can say about myself i never clam to be down wit black hole so how u gonna call me a back staber when i never fucked wit u like that
Tell you what Bodie never said you were a backstabber if you look back at it. Never said anyone in particular was just said if you took offence to it then that is something you should think about. Tell you like this yeah you met me thru racing and I didn't tell you anything about who you **** wit. Since the line has been drawn **** it it is what it is. U right you never **** with me like that. 1 playa
Old 12-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Teching In

Damn. Look like grease temperature at a all time high.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:49 PM
12 Second Club

I,,,,like....this.....racing.......****
Old 12-24-2010, 07:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by eastbeast
now shame on u travis dont talk about ma boy hot like that he didnt mean to say ur car was slow lmaooooooooo:d
Brick my car went down three time and came back up in the amount of time it took you to come back out once. I tell yall what no need to go back and forward with yall when that bitch touch down this FORUM will be quiet. BRICK I DIDN'T KNOW YOU STARTED SINGING ON THE NEWS LMAOOOOOOOO
Old 12-24-2010, 07:51 PM
On The Tree

i will run whoeva tonight. Danky don't wanna give me a rematch. He know moe **** broken and won't b fixed for a while. He came around me so what i bet it won't happen again. U c imma racer i take a loss and be right back out here the next day. Some ****** take a loss and be down for months years and longer.

Na boody tell the reason y u sold ya car. U know what imma tell it. That bitch was going slower on nos than motor equals a tired high mileage ls1 that mr nate sold u a dream and that u had 10000 plus in a cod title. Na run in tell that homeboy

that's you singing on the news ha brick lmaooooooo!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Teching In

Tell you what Bodie never said you were a backstabber if you look back at it. Never said anyone in particular was just said if you took offence to it then that is something you should think about. Tell you like this yeah you met me thru racing and I didn't tell you anything about who you **** wit. Since the line has been drawn **** it it is what it is. U right you never **** with me like that. 1 playa
it,s all good rod, but remember this if we was on the same team thay won,t be any races going down so it,s best that we keep it like that n even wit out a car i still make **** happen n the best is yet to come trust me it,s going down in a major way
Old 12-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Can't we all just get along real talk because we all live and die this race **** let's just keep them tires smoking fellows.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Was the night before christmas
and all thru da hood
everybody be sleepin'
and da sleepin' be good.....
and then we heard the burn-outs

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL

I hope santa puts an extra 50rwhp in your stockings, most of u bitches need it anyway (and even if ya don't need it, ya still want it right....u know u do)
Old 12-25-2010, 12:08 AM
12 Second Club

merry..............christmas..............tech.... ..............erryone.....................to,,,,,, ,all....
i....know.....fam......tell......them,.....merry,, ,,,christmas
Old 12-25-2010, 03:57 AM
Teching In

Exclamation

New Orleans "greasy talk part 2" talk about everything else but the **** that's worth a ****. If you are grown and not an ignorant ****, post your call outs and leave the childish, high school **** off the computer.

fuckyou in advance to those who will continue to be vaginas.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jonnyws6
New Orleans "greasy talk part 2" talk about everything else but the **** that's worth a ****. If you are grown and not an ignorant ****, post your call outs and leave the childish, high school **** off the computer.

fuckyou in advance to those who will continue to be vaginas.
merry christmas 2 all my tech freinds but u mr jonnyws6. can suck out my *** till ur jaws bust wit **** n u will never be the mother ur father was u punk bitch
Old 12-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Teching In

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Teching In

Talking Shots out

Shots out to everyone on teche hope the lord find you and yours in good spirits this Christmas now you mr boody you one nasty ***** ****** lmao oh I like dat half the women your father was you get an A+ lmmfao merryxmas nicca wat up east you going hard ha boy ghost ride da whip 1

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix