Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sky
U an kenneth tonight? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Hit Squad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGRiOQu2rkA
Old 02-15-2011, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
It's all good!!...hey stangeater bring dat thing to almonaster
Sorry for the delayed response i hardly ever waste my time reading this thread i was told by travose you were ringing my name.. When was the last time you saw me race on the street? you think there may be a reason? maybe i have something to loose? i have 2 business that i own 3 vehicles that i OWN a house that i OWN You never wanted to race any of my old cars why now? all my cars run 9's on the motor what makes you think this one is different...? Car will be down for the next 2 weeks until i get my cylinder heads back from WCCH they are geting ported polished and milled, cam is in underdrive on 160 stat in and as soon as heads are in the ported 102/102 will be installed along with the headers and the CAI. Then the 100shot will be installed to hit the 700rwhp mark. once the clutch is in you can try your luck with a 700rwhp Z but the price will not be cheap.. you better come with your A game because if you think i cant drive you would be making a huge mistake

heres what the car looks like now
http://img691.imageshack.us/i/img2568s.jpg/

and by the way you asked for this, so i don't want to hear give me this give me that and take this and that off...

Last edited by stangeater01; 02-15-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
Lol....... what about Minnie cheeks
That boy mini ready tonight?
Old 02-15-2011, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by 1sickC6
Wow a stock ls3 calling out a stock ls7.

he needs to do his homework its not stock!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Travose21
Lol....... what about Minnie cheeks
Man you know there is always room for desert. Whats understood dont have to be explained. Me nor mini need any fire starters we already know we going to get it in. Hott and ready to have some fun fellas!
Old 02-15-2011, 01:51 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Vincent, since u want 2 get into dis bring yo *** and kenneth *** tonightHit Squad
Old 02-15-2011, 02:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by stangeater01
Sorry for the delayed response i hardly ever waste my time reading this thread i was told by travose you were ringing my name.. When was the last time you saw me race on the street? you think there may be a reason? maybe i have something to loose? i have 2 business that i own 3 vehicles that i OWN a house that i OWN You never wanted to race any of my old cars why now? all my cars run 9's on the motor what makes you think this one is different...? Car will be down for the next 2 weeks until i get my cylinder heads back from WCCH they are geting ported polished and milled, cam is in underdrive on 160 stat in and as soon as heads are in the ported 102/102 will be installed along with the headers and the CAI. Then the 100shot will be installed to hit the 700rwhp mark. once the clutch is in you can try your luck with a 700rwhp Z but the price will not be cheap.. you better come with your A game because if you think i cant drive you would be making a huge mistake

heres what the car looks like now
http://img691.imageshack.us/i/img2568s.jpg/

and by the way you asked for this, so i don't want to hear give me this give me that and take this and that off...
i aint gon lie..all dat extra aint even call for ok u caked up..."hoorayyy".. im regular man,
see we on here havin fun callin cheeks..in case u didnt know "rich" thats why its call greasy talk...this thread wasnt created by me to talk dry..it was to be the way me and the others are..."greasy" so ok cool u shitted on me....but anyway i aint neva was able to beat your race cars because i never owned a race car...only daily driversand i said if u was stock i would kick yo ***...i gave props on your nice car but u seem to cant take a call out..so since u are full blown we cant do nothing until i get a cam and some juice...once again all the big hp numbers dont scare me rich cause once u do all that then all i prolly need is a cam and juice cause u gon be fightn against traction with that monster all the way thru 4th gear.....nah if u talkin bout racing far thounsands and **** u won..i aint bout it im just here to cut loose and talk sum **** but ya car nice...

Originally Posted by stangeater01
he needs to do his homework its not stock!!!!!!!!
and another thing,i dont do homework i was a member to the other forum b4 u and im always on there browsing and i happen to see u bought a nice car...and i know u bout makin lots of power so i wanted dat *** before u did anything to it...but nah u way out my bracket...dat bitch clean doh!!!real talk..
Old 02-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Vincent, since u want 2 get into dis bring yo *** and kenneth *** tonightHit Squad
I'll b there 4 cars aheada ya!!!! Lol
Old 02-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
How bout a stock gto you give him 2 and the hit on motor. Or a cam only Trans am
Everybody always asking for something.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

Everybody always asking for something.
Well you right we just trying to get it poppin. I wish we had a car to run you head up, but at current moment we don't. If you just rather head up races I won't ask you bout nothing else.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Teching In

Well you right we just trying to get it poppin. I wish we had a car to run you head up, but at current moment we don't. If you just rather head up races I won't ask you bout nothing else.
I'm all about gettin something poppin, but i'm not just gonna give you what you want. I just want a fair race win or lose I don't care, everyone else just wants to pull some bullshit just to screw someone out of some money.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:16 PM
11 Second Club

I'm all about gettin something poppin, but i'm not just gonna give you what you want. I just want a fair race win or lose I don't care, everyone else just wants to pull some bullshit just to screw someone out of some money.
Well be out there tonight. To take all the hype out. His hood will be up come see
Old 02-15-2011, 04:26 PM
On The Tree

kenn, **** under ya hood. i wanna see under ya pedal an in that trunk. cant hide a bottle that many places in a vette. if i see them spots then u get props on that soooooooooooo calllllllllllll stockkkkkkkkkkkkkk vette u got! im smelling bullshit comin from the other side of the water!

Pete, i heard the is danny a real person bullshit. I cant make dude run! But im glad u gettin your car together since u got so much to say! We Gotta Hook Up Soon As That C5 done. An its run what u brung
Old 02-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dafireman
kenn, **** under ya hood. I wanna see under ya pedal an in that trunk. Cant hide a bottle that many places in a vette. If i see them spots then u get props on that soooooooooooo calllllllllllll stockkkkkkkkkkkkkk vette u got! Im smelling bullshit comin from the other side of the water!

Pete, i heard the is danny a real person bullshit. I cant make dude run! But im glad u gettin your car together since u got so much to say! We gotta hook up soon as that c5 done. An its run what u brung
got dam (pete) u betta tell ur tranny man to hurry they after dat vette an them cheeks bo lol
Old 02-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Well be out there tonight. To take all the hype out. His hood will be up come see
Mine won't be, everybody already know what I got. What else you gonna look for?
Old 02-15-2011, 05:54 PM
TECH Regular

well i dont mind poppin the trunk, hood, doors, glove box, arm rest ,little trunk compartments,gas cap,gas door,radiator cap,oil cap,popping the top,the windsheild wiper fluid thing,ill pop the brake fluid cap,ill pop the wheel center caps off too.... i aint trippin..
Old 02-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Sounds like it's going down tonight..

Vettes popping hoods?? Ish might get real!!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
well i dont mind poppin the trunk, hood, doors, glove box, arm rest ,little trunk compartments,gas cap,gas door,radiator cap,oil cap,popping the top,the windsheild wiper fluid thing,ill pop the brake fluid cap,ill pop the wheel center caps off too.... i aint trippin..
lmao
Old 02-15-2011, 07:13 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
kenn, **** under ya hood. i wanna see under ya pedal an in that trunk. cant hide a bottle that many places in a vette. if i see them spots then u get props on that soooooooooooo calllllllllllll stockkkkkkkkkkkkkk vette u got! im smelling bullshit comin from the other side of the water!

Pete, i heard the is danny a real person bullshit. I cant make dude run! But im glad u gettin your car together since u got so much to say! We Gotta Hook Up Soon As That C5 done. An its run what u brung
Well Bo what Bo. You been feeling like that. You just know how bad I want my car done. Far as me saying danny ****. All that came from your side etc... But when that c5 thing touch down soon as I'm ready I'll find you!

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix