New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The lake was a nice turnout..

Saw a bunch of the same cars later on at the east raceway..

PS.. that blue hyabussa was bangin!!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Is there anybody going to ga. For dragradil.vs.the world?o.k. Thats fine if you cant make it.boom is going to film it and it will be on the market about a week later.504-602-5817 boom
Old 02-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Teching In

If theres any in need for a grillman or just a grill please call boom.(504-602-5817) i also enjoyed myself yesterday.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yall still at it lol.....
Old 02-22-2011, 12:27 PM
12 Second Club

I want some action tonight
Old 02-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Any cam only or head/cam car wanna cut they **** loose on the motor tonight??????
Old 02-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
i aint gon lie yurrie it felt good lastnight goin platinum 3-0 beatn yall 3 boys cheeks!!!

"WHAT UP MOE" IM TRYNA SEE DA VERT..
sounds like that thing runnin nice...how many u gne give me...and oh yeah pete wats up u ready...cuz i havent forgot bout all that **** u use to talk bout yall west bank gne blow the white off the ghost....lol
Old 02-22-2011, 06:15 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dinky
sounds like that thing runnin nice...how many u gne give me...and oh yeah pete wats up u ready...cuz i havent forgot bout all that **** u use to talk bout yall west bank gne blow the white off the ghost....lol
Wuz Dinky, R we on 4 Mardi Grai? ? ? ? ? Hit Squad
Old 02-22-2011, 06:17 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TransAnimalWS6
Any cam only or head/cam car wanna cut they **** loose on the motor tonight??????
What about thursday, Im bout it like Master P. . . . . . .Hit Squad
Old 02-22-2011, 06:33 PM
On The Tree

Dinky/408LQ9

Your **** boxes running or what? Got a Z71 Chevy that wants some action from either one of yall for however much you want to race for.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
What about thursday, Im bout it like Master P. . . . . . .Hit Squad
WELL THURSDAY IT IS BIG BROTHER....LET'S GET THIS **** BACK POPPIN!!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by dinky
i know what i said i can speak twice.the route i was taking to get on your level is no longer my route. i look at yall like seasonal racers.maybe 4 races a year? i cant roll like that after futher reveiw so i tip my hat off to ya in yo own word "i cant **** with you"
im regular h/c man with juice and i don't wanna be asking nobody for nothing.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Teching In

i know im the slowest guy in here. so imma just post up my little kill story.. and let ya'll have some entertainment for a second..

i dont need any 12 second or faster cars trying to call me out.. i dont **** with trans ams or anything like that.. the last time i ran one i lost and i know i dont stand a chance.. so once again this is strictly for personal/reading pleasure

On my way home from Metairie im cruising with the top down.. just minding my own business going about 70 or so.. i pass up this red fox body.. loud and obnoxious but he was going about 60 so i just went around him.. and around the power blvd overpass he starts pacing me.. WTF??? so im like whatever and just keep driving to my destination aka HOME.. well when we get to the loyola overpass he decides to rev at me and hit it.. i wasnt even ready or in the right gear since i had to drop 3 gears to make any power..

he takes off.. i rev up and put it in 3rd.. top of 3rd i start pulling on him.. so now i taste blood and the water.. and this little shark wants to go fishing.. i get infront of him to try and direct him towards 310.. he bites.. we go around the curve and hes right back at my driver door in this loud *** car that has no kind of bite..

slow down to 60.. where my vtec is in 3rd.. 6k baby!! he slows down more WTF?? okay lets try 53/55 mph.. somewhere around 5300 rpm.. whatever.. lets get it done!!

i honk it off 3 times.. and he hits it.. i lay into as soon as i hear him get on it.. so there was no mistake if i was going to pull him.. top of third i had like 2 cars on him.. shift to 4th.. i pull more cars.. WTF?? where is his car at.. i let off at 110 in 5th gear with like 8 cars on him because my phone that was on my lap seemed like it was about to be gone with the wind.. i put my flashers on and tapped the brakes so he'd see that i stopped and wouldnt ricer flyby on me thinking that he got me up top..

anyways i slow back down to interstate speeds and he never comes near me again.. i guess i showed him that 4 cylinders are more than what he bargained for..

anyways.. somebody on here has to know him..

red fox body mustang (hatch)
big *** cowl hood
cams??
exhaust
big *** rear tires
gauges??

etc.. thats all i could see.. he was black too..

i wouldnt mind going from a dig with him.. that would play to his advantage.. so if you know him.. whats up??

anyways.. lesson of the day is done.. class dismissed!!
Old 02-23-2011, 01:14 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TransAnimalWS6
WELL THURSDAY IT IS BIG BROTHER....LET'S GET THIS **** BACK POPPIN!!
Pm me r number
Old 02-23-2011, 07:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by KiLLER S2K
i know im the slowest guy in here. so imma just post up my little kill story.. and let ya'll have some entertainment for a second..

i dont need any 12 second or faster cars trying to call me out.. i dont **** with trans ams or anything like that.. the last time i ran one i lost and i know i dont stand a chance.. so once again this is strictly for personal/reading pleasure

On my way home from Metairie im cruising with the top down.. just minding my own business going about 70 or so.. i pass up this red fox body.. loud and obnoxious but he was going about 60 so i just went around him.. and around the power blvd overpass he starts pacing me.. WTF??? so im like whatever and just keep driving to my destination aka HOME.. well when we get to the loyola overpass he decides to rev at me and hit it.. i wasnt even ready or in the right gear since i had to drop 3 gears to make any power..

he takes off.. i rev up and put it in 3rd.. top of 3rd i start pulling on him.. so now i taste blood and the water.. and this little shark wants to go fishing.. i get infront of him to try and direct him towards 310.. he bites.. we go around the curve and hes right back at my driver door in this loud *** car that has no kind of bite..

slow down to 60.. where my vtec is in 3rd.. 6k baby!! he slows down more WTF?? okay lets try 53/55 mph.. somewhere around 5300 rpm.. whatever.. lets get it done!!

i honk it off 3 times.. and he hits it.. i lay into as soon as i hear him get on it.. so there was no mistake if i was going to pull him.. top of third i had like 2 cars on him.. shift to 4th.. i pull more cars.. WTF?? where is his car at.. i let off at 110 in 5th gear with like 8 cars on him because my phone that was on my lap seemed like it was about to be gone with the wind.. i put my flashers on and tapped the brakes so he'd see that i stopped and wouldnt ricer flyby on me thinking that he got me up top..

anyways i slow back down to interstate speeds and he never comes near me again.. i guess i showed him that 4 cylinders are more than what he bargained for..

anyways.. somebody on here has to know him..

red fox body mustang (hatch)
big *** cowl hood
cams??
exhaust
big *** rear tires
gauges??

etc.. thats all i could see.. he was black too..

i wouldnt mind going from a dig with him.. that would play to his advantage.. so if you know him.. whats up??

anyways.. lesson of the day is done.. class dismissed!!
Sounds like one of them Maniac boys. Loud and slow.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Pm me r number
Pm sent
Old 02-23-2011, 08:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Sounds like one of them Maniac boys. Loud and slow.
Lol BJ says he knows who the guy is.. So maybe it is..
Old 02-23-2011, 10:00 AM
12 Second Club

Any action tonight
Old 02-23-2011, 10:10 AM
12 Second Club

Something gotta shake to pretty outside.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by White Shadow
Dinky/408LQ9

Your **** boxes running or what? Got a Z71 Chevy that wants some action from either one of yall for however much you want to race for.
This.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix