New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ra General when I raced you I had a stock car with stock tires since when the tires matter ?
Old 05-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Teching In

Woo tires don't really matter that's y I'm still fukin ****** up on them same Bald *** tires I fukd u up on!!
but I see yo heart still broke from wen I fukd u up cus u always have sumthin to say towards my posts, wat that's bout ?
I hope u not hatin cus Im doin my thang
Old 05-18-2011, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ra TheGeneral
Woo tires don't really matter that's y I'm still fukin ****** up on them same Bald *** tires I fukd u up on!!
but I see yo heart still broke from wen I fukd u up cus u always have sumthin to say towards my posts, wat that's bout ?
No ooo no beside the racing you a good dude , I just wanted you to know , you couldn't beat me lil bro , you know you beat me because you had a STALL an NITTO'S , I had a stock car with nothing , and when we ran down crowder when your stall and tire couldn't help you , i see you couldn't pull me either , you had STALL, DRAG TIRES , HEADERS . I had nothing but a state of the art tune......O yea I seen you run , nice But my lil homie with the 2010 camaro didn't have a chance with me I see he was a car in a half behind you
Old 05-18-2011, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ra You gonna make me get another F-body , but I really wanna do something a litlle newer , I see Jeff done finally let his demon out huh , nice, BUT YOUR LIL *** IS MINE RA lmao
Old 05-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Teching In

so with my stock car y didnt u put buses between me n u, u got a "cam" only car with all tha bolt ons, rearend work, plus bald nitto n i still was right there, i think thats kind for good for a stock car with stock tires. lets just c come tha weekend what a cam to cam car race look like? Oh when i get my **** back i just want tha same head up race back, just 2 keep thang fair. "keep burnin tha streets up"
Old 05-18-2011, 08:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

O Ra another thing , I raced Jeff on some BALD HEAD MICKY'S I know that BUT !!!!!!! if you have some regular tires your car won't move , on Haynes My SS an TA with regular tires would spin all though 3rd gear , while my opponent is gone , AS SAID BEFORE AFTER NITTO'S MY CAR RETIRED UNDISPUTED.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Teching In

for tha "general"^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
No ooo no beside the racing you a good dude , I just wanted you to know , you couldn't beat me lil bro , you know you beat me because you had a STALL an NITTO'S , I had a stock car with nothing , and when we ran down crowder when your stall and tire couldn't help you , i see you couldn't pull me either , you had STALL, DRAG TIRES , HEADERS . I had nothing but a state of the art tune......O yea I seen you run , nice But my lil homie with the 2010 camaro didn't have a chance with me I see he was a car in a half behind you
Lol ok woo,& I didnt have a stall,if u wan consider the stock stall a Real stall,then go head,but i kno wat it was.. u neva was n front me woo , no times.
& yo homiie jumped the second race, & still got smashed.. he said i SPRAYED him too,but I POP **** open n let all da ppl out there see,no Bottle
Same **** stock 2010 Camaro said,but he jus stock playin aroun wit a cam car
Old 05-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Ra You gonna make me get another F-body , but I really wanna do something a litlle newer , I see Jeff done finally let his demon out huh , nice, BUT YOUR LIL *** IS MINE RA lmao
Lol ok,that's wat up, but Demon da middle name
Old 05-18-2011, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ra TheGeneral
Old 05-18-2011, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ra after we raced on Haynes , we ran up crowder wide open I remember you being in my reveiw , this was a stock trans am with nothing but a tune , you had headers and NO you never pasted me on crowder . AND YOU DID HAVE A STALL YOU AN JEFF {a stall is a upgrade that can't really be stealth } I specialize in STEALTH .
Old 05-18-2011, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

O same thing with Jeff we raced on haynes around the same time , same thing he beat me due to the spinning , but we rolled raced up Read rd he never caught me either we both had our wives in the car ask him he will tell you.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by STOCK2010SS
so with my stock car y didnt u put buses between me n u, u got a "cam" only car with all tha bolt ons, rearend work, plus bald nitto n i still was right there, i think thats kind for good for a stock car with stock tires. lets just c come tha weekend what a cam to cam car race look like? Oh when i get my **** back i just want tha same head up race back, just 2 keep thang fair. "keep burnin tha streets up"
I didnt put buses on u cus i really didn't have nothin to prove,jus put u n ya fukin place cus that was ya second time lookin fa da *** whoopin..
i DON'T have ALL the bolt ons, rear end work? DON'T even have an intake,and I'm punishin ****..
& u will get the same race back
Old 05-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Teching In

Ra after we raced on Haynes , we ran up crowder wide open I remember you being in my reveiw , this was a stock trans am with nothing but a tune , you had headers and NO you never pasted me on crowder . AND YOU DID HAVE A STALL YOU AN JEFF {a stall is a upgrade that can't really be stealth } I specialize in STEALTH .
I never was n ya rear view,only time i was wen I followed u to Haynes to damage u..

This is similar to rear view if u don't kno , http://youtu.be/HHymy1dEcfM

Stock stall dont go past 1300rpms,I barely stall on u.. played wit u til I saw u grab ground,then smashed out on u Mr.KNOWitALL..
Old 05-18-2011, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

All on a stock car , once revamped Ra ra was no where to be found , instead he gonna send his brother out there , Now look at the gap , and add it up , I would've done you the same thing.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

O and on the stall , when a automatic drag like a 6speed ,its called a stall bro.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here's a real race where both cars had tires.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGy2C...eature=related
Old 05-18-2011, 09:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I also wanted you to know Rara didn't post no more video's after that night.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

A cam only car wouldn't had a chance with my TA either , I had everything , wish I could've showed you.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Teching In

"ra" look like u had traction bars added to ur rearend whats thats for if u have no rearend work

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix