New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 08:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by STOCK2010SS
cmon fireman, when u get ur toy we can play, but lets c ur car is n tha shop gettn stock **** done 2 it right right, but im not trippn, win r lose, just keep cutn dem bitches loose
It aint like that pimp, its all good! I cant say im stock but hey it is what it is! It aint like im dropping a 408 in an all that, my water pump was leaking, ask big wayne he saw when i had to leave the spot, he told me it wasnt that bad, but i just wanted to get it out the way. Dont worry im running u fa free anyway, when its done you an everyone else will see what its bout. u not on my hit list! but i do have a very long one.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by STOCK2010SS
luv that footage u tha man
casper504, keep up the good work, do u have any footage of roe silver ta, heard that thing fast as hell! would love to see!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
You a alright cat i would like to give you that race but hey lesson learned by the great KL. Hey I should have came with my A game my fault.
Its all good hot
Old 05-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Teching In

Default Hot rod

A hot I'ma go out on a limb bra and don't call me for a race cuz I dont have a race car but dats some bull **** bra dat man don't have no nitrous and ask pete he over their with y'all right now pete no dat man changed his injectors when he put his car back together and not got calibrated so we he ran you the other night his car still wasn't straight but he didn't make no excuses just like when he ran brick he car wasn't right but he took his L just cuz you can't get your rematch da very next day ain't no need to slander da man name now ***** been giving you props for a long time hot even asked u for advice but you got a funny side to u to and I witness dat personally da problem with niccas over here they affiliate with people dat play both sides of da fence bottom line hot if kl tell you it's a motor race then dats wat it is that motor race with nitrous on your car dats a eastbank dang and we been a victim of it to many times and me and you done talked about it dats why yo camp always to nitrous races it's no beef hot just reAl nicca talk
Old 05-29-2011, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

do any body has the vid of my race on the big end
Old 05-29-2011, 11:14 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry bout the delay fellas, was tied up wit my girls baby shower today...this is how everything looked at the starting line...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8XMdzA5hj4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLFu5XQ-Bk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Zws_Jx-OM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDcNAS75BhA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvnOZk572u8
Old 05-29-2011, 11:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
dere he is!!!!!! wat,s up hemi, is this ur first lil one. n if so congrats ,one thing i can say about u is that u keep it real n 4 that I **** wit cha on de real nicca!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
casper504, keep up the good work, do u have any footage of roe silver ta, heard that thing fast as hell! would love to see!!!!!!!
no man had to bring d boy home and missed it but got hemi got it!!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:59 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
dere he is!!!!!! wat,s up hemi, is this ur first lil one. n if so congrats ,one thing i can say about u is that u keep it real n 4 that I **** wit cha on de real nicca!!!!!!!
thanks man appreciate all that for real!!...and yup this is my first, having a lil girl early aug. cant wait!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by clayz
A hot I'ma go out on a limb bra and don't call me for a race cuz I dont have a race car but dats some bull **** bra dat man don't have no nitrous and ask pete he over their with y'all right now pete no dat man changed his injectors when he put his car back together and not got calibrated so we he ran you the other night his car still wasn't straight but he didn't make no excuses just like when he ran brick he car wasn't right but he took his L just cuz you can't get your rematch da very next day ain't no need to slander da man name now ***** been giving you props for a long time hot even asked u for advice but you got a funny side to u to and I witness dat personally da problem with niccas over here they affiliate with people dat play both sides of da fence bottom line hot if kl tell you it's a motor race then dats wat it is that motor race with nitrous on your car dats a eastbank dang and we been a victim of it to many times and me and you done talked about it dats why yo camp always to nitrous races it's no beef hot just reAl nicca talk
Hey Clay first of all yeah you did go out on a limb cause you are giving your Philosophical opinion about a situation you know nothing about. First of all yall claiming it is a stock vette so why are the injectors different. Now that I said I had Nitrous plugs in the Monte suddenly there were some issues with the vette. Noone knew about my issue until KL told it only because that was the stipulation for the rematch. KL agreed to the rematch the same night I guess you didn't know anything about that either, did he also tell you I told him let me spray and tell me what he thought was fair, he said it would be unreal what he would ask for. Ask him what I said tell me and take as much as you need if it is crazy just let me move and get what you want. Secondly nobody gave me props I took my money built my **** and stayed a man of my word with anyone I gave it to on here and anywhere else and again noone gave me props I TOOK IT and kept moving. Hey if you gave me props you wouldn't have to try and keep reminding youself you gave it to me before. Third this is street racing and you of all people should know about someone putting the pop on someone with that spray not once but twice. So don't tell me about another mans integrity when you are trying to question mine. And if me expecting a man to stick to his word is acting funny then **** it. You tell me the next day I expect the next day. If I am not ready the next day then **** me. so clay get the facts homie just like I had to let you know the last time I am solid and don't play lil boy games and if someone tries it with me I will call them on it. So the next time you feel like playing big brother get your facts straight.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:37 AM
Launching!

Hey everybody lets keep it racing its been going down in a major way I really been enjoying all this action!
Old 05-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zgfi9hpjk
Old 05-30-2011, 08:14 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqxFxDpbks0
Old 05-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Miq7l7Ctw
Old 05-30-2011, 08:16 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llQYl15fRms
Old 05-30-2011, 08:16 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7iLAYv0C40
Old 05-30-2011, 10:27 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Hey Clay first of all yeah you did go out on a limb cause you are giving your Philosophical opinion about a situation you know nothing about. First of all yall claiming it is a stock vette so why are the injectors different. Now that I said I had Nitrous plugs in the Monte suddenly there were some issues with the vette. Noone knew about my issue until KL told it only because that was the stipulation for the rematch. KL agreed to the rematch the same night I guess you didn't know anything about that either, did he also tell you I told him let me spray and tell me what he thought was fair, he said it would be unreal what he would ask for. Ask him what I said tell me and take as much as you need if it is crazy just let me move and get what you want. Secondly nobody gave me props I took my money built my **** and stayed a man of my word with anyone I gave it to on here and anywhere else and again noone gave me props I TOOK IT and kept moving. Hey if you gave me props you wouldn't have to try and keep reminding youself you gave it to me before. Third this is street racing and you of all people should know about someone putting the pop on someone with that spray not once but twice. So don't tell me about another mans integrity when you are trying to question mine. And if me expecting a man to stick to his word is acting funny then **** it. You tell me the next day I expect the next day. If I am not ready the next day then **** me. so clay get the facts homie just like I had to let you know the last time I am solid and don't play lil boy games and if someone tries it with me I will call them on it. So the next time you feel like playing big brother get your facts straight.
Hot u only asked me to reach that night if I let u spray and u gimme supm....i neva said the car was stock since I came back out..I ain't boutta rep stock and I ain't..I was stock before Fa real but nah I have a lil cam jam in it...I just neva changed my signature at the bottom...and a def man can hear it..
Old 05-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
Hot u only asked me to reach that night if I let u spray and u gimme supm....i neva said the car was stock since I came back out..I ain't boutta rep stock and I ain't..I was stock before Fa real but nah I have a lil cam jam in it...I just neva changed my signature at the bottom...and a def man can hear it..
Hot rod dat throw da **** out of whack Bo I defended dat man on nitrous Bo and your Monte ain't stock so what's da difference I'm not trying to make this out no big deal bro but I know one thang kl will cut loose even if his car ain't str8 but I keep telling him dat **** don't make no since cuz nobody else ain't doin it the problem is run yo **** da way it's set up because you if you don't you ain't guarenteed to get a rematch out here I don't understand why no one can take a lost to day I guest once money involve it takes da fun out of it and dats just in general no shot taken maybe I didn't have my facts on da whole story but I know kl ain't going to hide no nitrous and he's not going to help nobody dats hiding it so dat Im sure of it's all good hot not lookin for no controversy bra it's all good
Old 05-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Staging Lane

Damn it aint been this busy in a looooong time!!!...Keep it goin!!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Anybody got any vids of that "too slow to race" LX vert last nite? Maybe next time I'll bring something faster.......

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix